PDA

View Full Version : Did Deep State neutralize 26 y.o. journalist Bre Payton?

midnight rambler
5th January 2019, 05:23 PM
When I first noted this story a few days ago my first thought was how odd and peculiar her death was, like something just wasn't right -

https://rense.com//general96/was-bre-payton-killed-for-revealing-mueller-destroyed-strzok-page-email-evidence.php

End Times
5th January 2019, 05:34 PM
Why do you insist on these stupid conspiracy theories? Conspiracies don't exist. It's fake news. This chick died because she didn't get the Flu Shot, like our friends at the CDC recommended!

midnight rambler
5th January 2019, 06:18 PM
Why do you insist on these stupid conspiracy theories? Conspiracies don't exist. It's fake news. This chick died because she didn't get the Flu Shot, like our friends at the CDC recommended!

The flu vax counters H1N1? I did not know that!

End Times
5th January 2019, 06:20 PM
The flu vax counters H1N1? I did not know that!

The Flu Vaccine is safe and effective for all viruses. The television doctors said so. It even cures impotence. Get your Flu Shot and receive a $10 gift card, today!

jimswift
6th January 2019, 10:04 AM
Get your Flu Shot and receive a $10 gift card, today!

Saw this at the local grocery.

How badly do they want you to get that shot? They are gonna PAY YOU to take the jab....at a grocery store.

Stop Making Cents
6th January 2019, 10:14 AM
does a bear shit in the woods?

Atocha
6th January 2019, 11:05 AM
does a bear shit in the woods?

"The ones in the zoo don't..." ( I am sorry.. I just had to say it. I am full of crap today) :-) No harm intended

JDRock
6th January 2019, 11:31 AM
Just like the guy investigating big pharma, he took suicide by beating himself to death. Remember, ALWAYS believe the official story! ( sarc)

old steel
6th January 2019, 02:05 PM
Got to protect the false narrative the Mueller is carrying on for how long now, with 0 results.

Healthy young female in the prime of life dies one day after contracting the flue?

I've got some prime virgin beach front property on Baffin island to sell you for a heck of a deal.

Never even surfed off of once.

Neuro
10th January 2019, 04:26 AM
Got to protect the false narrative the Mueller is carrying on for how long now, with 0 results.

Now that is an honest man!