PDA

View Full Version : Great news! Missing link found!

midnight rambler
19th January 2019, 11:30 AM
Sure.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/01/18/human-family-tree-just-gained-new-member-scientists-confirm/

aka perception management.

latemetal1
19th January 2019, 12:00 PM
Evolution is slow, unsteady work...A six pack of tall boys, I might do her.

midnight rambler
19th January 2019, 12:04 PM
So...beastiality appeals to you if you get into an altered state?

latemetal1
19th January 2019, 12:07 PM
Think of it as messing with a distant cousin, it ain't a sheep right, and any children will be fertile and walk upright which puts them right there with rednecks. Do you have a sense of humor?

midnight rambler
19th January 2019, 12:12 PM
Why do you disparage rednecks??

Do you buy into the 'missing link' nonsense?

It's still an ape/monkey, IF it even existed.

latemetal1
19th January 2019, 12:14 PM
I don't, they are in my family too...but I wonder sometimes when I see the crap they pull.

End Times
19th January 2019, 04:55 PM
Think of it as messing with a distant cousin, it ain't a sheep right, and any children will be fertile and walk upright which puts them right there with rednecks. Do you have a sense of humor?

"Rednecks"? Are you White? Most "rednecks" are decent folk, including my wife's brother (ultra-intelligent, BTW). The only people I see or hear disparage "rednecks" are Jews, Niggers, and faggots.

midnight rambler
19th January 2019, 05:18 PM
I've always viewed being called a redneck to be a compliment. Same with being called a cracker, to which I would reply, "Indeed, a Premium Saltine Cracker*!"

*although I seriously doubt anyone trying to use cracker as a pejorative term would get it

latemetal1
19th January 2019, 07:45 PM
Just for the record, did either of you two enjoy Jeff Foxworthys "You might be a Redneck" jokes...ever.

midnight rambler
19th January 2019, 07:48 PM
Just for the record, did either of you two enjoy Jeff Foxworthys "You might be a Redneck" jokes...ever.

Mildly amusing. Not much of a Foxworthy fan, more of a Bill Hicks fan.