PDA

View Full Version : BDS fight goes on...

latemetal1
22nd January 2019, 05:26 PM
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190117-war-on-bds-how-aipac-israel-agenda-became-us-priority/
SHARES
The Israeli-US war declared on the Palestinian boycott movement is coming to a head, culminating in a well-orchestrated effort aimed at suffocating any form of tangible protest of the ongoing Israeli colonization of Palestine.

But an Israeli ‘victory’, even with blind US government support, is still too elusive if at all guaranteed. Killing unarmed protesters at the fence separating besieged Gaza from Israel is often whitewashed as Israel ‘defending itself’. However, legislating unconstitutional laws against the rights of ordinary people to boycott a state that practices war crimes might not be an easy endeavor.

The fact that 26 US states have already passed legislation or some form of condemnation of the civil act of boycott, as championed in the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement (BDS) should, in fact, raise more awareness of the iniquitous Israeli influence on the United States, rather than actually thwarting BDS. We know who owns us, now how do we fight it?:mad:

End Times
22nd January 2019, 05:46 PM
Jewry has "colonized" America and but a handful of us protest.

Like I've said, "anti-Zionism" is controlled "opposition." Take the focus away from Talmud Jews.

osoab
22nd January 2019, 06:17 PM
I am caught up too much in the current narrative.

I assumed BDS meant Big Dick Syndrome.

End Times
22nd January 2019, 07:08 PM

Most "anti-Zionists" refuse to name the Enemy. They refuse to say "Jew." They refuse to target the Talmud. They use imbecilic "Zs" on Stars of Remphan, in a foolish attempt to imply "Z(ionism)" is bad but Jews and Judaism are "good." Many of them even embrace Talmudic Jewish Marxism.