PDA

View Full Version : ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview)

mamboni
16th February 2019, 06:43 PM
ROBERT DAVID STEELE: What Trump's About To Do Is SHOCKING! (Powerful Interview)

Excellent inteview: Steele pulls no punches, discusses a future gold standard, the [bankrupt] Federal Reserve, the Zionist gang in Washington, Israel's illegal nuclear arsenal, the $43 trillion stolen, and 911 inside job, and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOu4TpvydUI

Cebu_4_2
16th February 2019, 07:21 PM
18:

PatColo
16th February 2019, 10:43 PM
18:

is there more to ur post? I only show "18:" - which would usu be < the minimum character limit for a post.

I don't trust R.D.Steele, only question is "where to begin" on the guy's dubious history & past claims.

but I would be interested in sort of a distilled, bullet-point version of his latest clickbaitey spew. :)

Cebu_4_2
18th February 2019, 10:10 AM
Start at 18:

StreetsOfGold
18th February 2019, 02:46 PM
I recently listened to this guy (before this post) and my main problem with him is that he started his talk with this statement
"Trump is behind the scenes working on a GOLD BACK DOLLAR"

I know for a FACT that this is bullshit!! Trump is working behind the scenes on a CRYPTO CURRENCY, certainly not a GOLD BACKED DOLLAR,

The dollar has already died and just awaits the funeral!

osoab
18th February 2019, 03:34 PM
I recently listened to this guy (before this post) and my main problem with him is that he started his talk with this statement
"Trump is behind the scenes working on a GOLD BACK DOLLAR"

I know for a FACT that this is bullshit!! Trump is working behind the scenes on a CRYPTO CURRENCY, certainly not a GOLD BACKED DOLLAR,

The dollar has already died and just awaits the funeral!

I was with you through the bullshit and agree with the funeral. Do you have any sources on the crypto thing? I don't recollect seeing anything along those lines before.

vacuum
18th February 2019, 05:53 PM
Can't say that I think this guy is completely in the know. I disagree with him that Kamala Harris is the nominee of choice.

Also he makes it seem like Trump is in control and has everything under control. I think in reality Trump is fighting day by day, hour by hour, as much as possible, but where it all ends up no one knows.