PDA

View Full Version : Russia covers its debt with reserves.

Neuro
20th February 2019, 03:03 AM
Russia’s reserves fully cover nation’s internal & foreign debt for 1st time ever – Putin

https://www.rt.com/business/451954-russia-reserves-cover-debt/

The country’s external debt amounts to US$453.7 billion, while its international reserve funds stand at $475 billion as of February 8, 2019, according to infographics presented by the president.
Gold Ruble coming?
https://cdni.rt.com/files/2019.02/xxl/5c6d2b48dda4c82e668b462c.JPG

BrewTech
20th February 2019, 06:30 AM
The above would make an excellent "caption this photo" picture. I'm working on a few! :)

Neuro
20th February 2019, 07:34 AM
The above would make an excellent "caption this photo" picture. I'm working on a few! :)
“I wonder if I could use this as a door stopper?”

Neuro
20th February 2019, 07:36 AM
“They told me gold was really heavy...”

woodman
20th February 2019, 08:42 AM

"Sanctions? I am going to shove this up a certain 'someone's ass'."

"Golden rule? He who has the gold sets the rules."

steyr_m
20th February 2019, 09:02 AM
I'm looking at adding Russian Rubles, Chinese Yuan, and Swiss Francs to my SHTF list. Already have a roll of silver Dimes and Quarters in my Bug-out/Get-to-home/SHTF bag -- think it might be a good addition.

agnut
22nd February 2019, 02:27 AM

economic yellowcake

Financial fission or fusion material

Hmmmm. Do I have enough for critical mass ?

Create a paradise or rule over Hell ?

Best wishes,
Agnut

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success. "
Ralph Waldo Emerson

You don’t have a soul. You ARE a soul. You have a body. C.S.Lewis