PDA

View Full Version : Israel should NEVER be treated with such disrespect!

Cebu_4_2
5th March 2019, 11:36 AM
Israel should NEVER be treated with such disrespect!

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10108&d=1551814519

madfranks
5th March 2019, 12:23 PM
Her "terrible" comments regarding Israel are in this case perfectly legitimate. She is questioning the loyalties of dual-citizens, which is a perfectly reasonable question to ask. If you are a Jew and citizen of Israel, and also a citizen of the USA, why is it so terrible for us to ask where your loyalties lie?

What really pisses me off about this is the fact that all these Jewish talk-show hosts (Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, Michael Weiner to name a few) are blatantly mis-characterizing Omar's statements. Both Levin and Shapiro are framing the question of American Jews and dual-loyalty, saying that it's anti-semitic to question the loyalty of American Jews. No Ben, no Mark, that's not the question. The question is the loyalty of dual-citizens, not Jewish citizens. These right-wing talk show hosts are BLATANTLY misleading their audiences on the issue. But the boomers and most conservatives lap this up like mother's milk. This is the infuriating part.

Cebu_4_2
5th March 2019, 07:31 PM
Her "terrible" comments regarding Israel are in this case perfectly legitimate. She is questioning the loyalties of dual-citizens, which is a perfectly reasonable question to ask. If you are a Jew and citizen of Israel, and also a citizen of the USA, why is it so terrible for us to ask where your loyalties lie?

What really pisses me off about this is the fact that all these Jewish talk-show hosts (Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin, Michael Weiner to name a few) are blatantly mis-characterizing Omar's statements. Both Levin and Shapiro are framing the question of American Jews and dual-loyalty, saying that it's anti-semitic to question the loyalty of American Jews. No Ben, no Mark, that's not the question. The question is the loyalty of dual-citizens, not Jewish citizens. These right-wing talk show hosts are BLATANTLY misleading their audiences on the issue. But the boomers and most conservatives lap this up like mother's milk. This is the infuriating part.

This is all MSM. I know people that only watch the televitz and get everything from that nooz. There will never be a day or time I will be able to tell them the truth or facts. Goners.