PDA

View Full Version : Lavrov and Putin: The end of the dollar is coming

midnight rambler
21st March 2019, 09:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oekNLjLKOhg

ziero0
22nd March 2019, 04:25 AM
I predict that the end of the internet will be discovered sooner. The dollar has reality in the mind of man. It is a shared illusion by billions of people. It is a piece of psychological warfare left over from the War of the Bankers that created the Great Depression.

Illusions are false truths. Delusions are actions based upon illusion. Any action taken to eliminate the dollar does nothing more than reinforce the illusion that it has existence.

Neuro
22nd March 2019, 05:17 AM
I predict that the end of the internet will be discovered sooner. The dollar has reality in the mind of man. It is a shared illusion by billions of people. It is a piece of psychological warfare left over from the War of the Bankers that created the Great Depression.

Illusions are false truths. Delusions are actions based upon illusion. Any action taken to eliminate the dollar does nothing more than reinforce the illusion that it has existence.
Internet IS reality for 100’s of millions people, who can’t even fathom life without it. If internet goes away you’ll essentially take away the meaning of life for these poor sods...

ziero0
22nd March 2019, 05:38 AM
Internet IS reality for 100’s of millions people

What would they have done had Al Gore not invented it?

steyr_m
22nd March 2019, 06:32 AM
The dollar has reality in the mind of man. It is a shared illusion by billions of people.

Yeah, but that could have been said of the Pound in the 19th Century, or the Franc previously, the Real, Guilder, Solidus, etc....

ziero0
22nd March 2019, 06:55 AM
Yeah, but that could have been said of the Pound in the 19th Century, or the Franc previously, the Real, Guilder, Solidus, etc....
Or the Tulip in Holland.

Or Palladium today.

Just wait 'til Trump invents the TRUMP!! Then the Civil War will start.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61BP4GJATLL._SX425_.jpg

steyr_m
22nd March 2019, 07:32 AM
Or the Tulip in Holland.

Or Palladium today.

Just wait 'til Trump invents the TRUMP!! Then the Civil War will start.

Uh, ok. I didn't think the tulip was a World reserve currency, but anyways....

DJT can invent any currency he wants. As long as it's PM-backed -- I don't care.