PDA

View Full Version : another colorado skool shooting

cheka.
7th May 2019, 07:50 PM
grabbing some witness accounts before they poof

https://wgem.com/2019/05/07/sheriff-says-shots-fired-at-school-in-suburban-denver-2/

Rocco DeChalk, who lives blocks from the school, heard a stampede of students running past his house.

“I saw all of them running, so I thought it was a gym class at first,” he told NBC News. “But then I saw there were so many of them.”

After going outside, he saw a teenage boy shot in the back and sitting by a mailbox two doors down. The boy was with a teacher and a friend, who had been applying pressure to a bullet wound.

They called 911 and the dispatcher told them to take cover, so they helped the young victim into DeChalk’s kitchen. The man eventually flagged a passing policeman who then caught the attention of an ambulance, which rushed the youngster away.

All the while, the boy remained conscious.

“He made a comment, `Oh, I’m starting to feel it now,’ “ DeChalk said referring to the pain. “I told him that was probably the adrenaline kicking in and he was going into shock.”

Nyki Giasolli said her daughter, Kamananui, was in the classroom when a shooting happened. Giasolli said she was told by her daughter that people came in shooting.

“She said that two of her classmates took the shooters down, and she was able to escape,” the Giasolli told KUSA. “She just said there were people shot; that’s all I know.”

Her daughter, who is a senior, and her son, Kupono, a freshman, are both safe.

“She called me, and she was hysterical and she told me that there had been a shooting,” Giasolli said.

Giasolliehe said her daughter said the shooters were students.

The campus is just eight miles southeast of Columbine High School in Littleton

The shooting comes just weeks after a Florida woman, Sol Pais, sparked a security scare that shut down area schools after authorities said she appeared to have an “infatuation” with the Columbine shooting and had purchased a shotgun in the area.

The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office said it responded to the STEM School Highlands Ranch just before 2 p.m. Tuesday when a school administrator called dispatch to report shots fired. Authorities believe the suspects, described as an adult male and a juvenile male, used a handgun.

“Two individuals walked in to the STEM school, got deep inside the school and engaged students in two separate locations,” Douglas County Sheriff Tony Spurlock said.

midnight rambler
7th May 2019, 08:06 PM
After going outside, he saw a teenage boy shot in the back and sitting by a mailbox two doors down. The boy was with a teacher and a friend, who had been applying pressure to a bullet wound.

They called 911 and the dispatcher told them to take cover, so they helped the young victim into DeChalk’s kitchen. The man eventually flagged a passing policeman who then caught the attention of an ambulance, which rushed the youngster away.

All the while, the boy remained conscious.

“He made a comment, `Oh, I’m starting to feel it now,’ “ DeChalk said referring to the pain. “I told him that was probably the adrenaline kicking in and he was going into shock.”

Definitely NOT a centerfire rifle round*, however you KNOW an AR or AK was involved. /s

*UNLESS it was simply a flesh wound where he got grazed

cheka.
8th May 2019, 07:43 AM
two democrat gays that love obama. nyc media goes silent

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7003307/Two-injured-shots-fired-Denver-school.html

One of the two students who opened fire on a school in Denver has been identified as 18-year-old Devon Erickson.

Authorities recovered three handguns and a rifle but said the latter was not used in the shooting.

Before officers arrived, one heroic student, Brendan Bialy, tackled one of the gunmen.

Bialy's father told the New York Times that 'two students entered the classroom and one pulled a gun out of a guitar case'.

He said 'his son and two friends tried to tackle the gunman but one of the boys was shot in the chest', according to the Times.

That account was corroborated by the father of one of the teenagers who was shot.

Fernando Montoya told The Denver Channel his son, who was shot three times but is expected to survive, told him a shooter produced a gun from a guitar case.
Fernando Montoya (left) said his son was shot three times but is expected to survive

Car towed from #stemshooting suspect's home apparently has "F*** SOCIETY" spray painted on the side. Also "666" and a what looks like a pentagram sprayed on the hood. pic.twitter.com/e6QX3lq4v3
— John Fenton (@higuysimjohn) May 8, 2019

Authorities were seen outside a home in Highland Springs believed to be owned by Erickson's parents, James and Stephanie. The mother's Facebook page was deleted shortly after news broke of the shooting.

A reporter for 9News, Katie Eastman, tweeted a photo of the home and wrote: 'A neighbor confirmed to me that Devon lived here in this blue house on Mountain Maple Avenue in Littleton. Called him a "great kid from a great family".'

A car spray painted with the words 'f*** society' was towed away from the house at around 10pm.

A criminal background check revealed Erickson's almost unblemished record, which noted a ticket for careless driving issued in Douglas County on February 13, 2018.
Erickson is seen playing guitar in a video shared on his YouTube channel. Witnesses reported that one of the gunmen pulled a firearm out of a guitar case
+15

Erickson is seen playing guitar in a video shared on his YouTube channel. Witnesses reported that one of the gunmen pulled a firearm out of a guitar case

The teen's social media pages indicate that he is an avid guitar player, youth theater actor and registered Democrat who has on occasion expressed disdain for Christians, criticized President Donald Trump and praised former President Barack Obama.

In a post from 2014, Erickson wrote: 'You know what I hate? All these Christians who hate gays, yet in the bible, it says in Deuteronomy 17:12-13, if someone doesn’t do what their priest tells them to do, they are supposed to die. It has plenty of crazy stuff like that. But all they get out of it is "ewwwwww gays".'

In 2015 he shared a Facebook post by Occupy Democrats praising Obama, and in 2016 shared a video of TV host Seth Meyers criticizing Trump.

Erickson also has a YouTube channel where he posted videos of himself playing the guitar.

His Snapchat account is reportedly under the name 'devonkills'.

In one Instagram post obtained by Heavy.com, Erickson wrote: 'I'm covered in ink and addicted to pain.'

In another from 2018 he said: 'I'm only posting one of my senior pictures so people don't think I dropped out since I don't take classes at stem anymore.'

The Denver Channel reported that the second suspect, who is a minor, was in the process of transitioning from female to male.

Multiple sources told the outlet that the motive of the alleged shooters went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards their classmates.

They said at least one of the suspects was involved in legal and illegal drug use and had been in therapy.

A teacher embraces young students in a parking lot near the STEM School Highlands Ranch in Colorado on Tuesday after a shooter opened fire
+15

A teacher embraces young students in a parking lot near the STEM School Highlands Ranch in Colorado on Tuesday after a shooter opened fire
Parents embrace their children as they are reunited at a recreation center near the school

The Douglas County Sheriff's Office confirmed on Twitter that one of the nine victims, an 18-year-old boy, had died about two hours after the shooting.

Local media outlets previously reported that five victims were taken to Littleton Adventist hospital, where four are in serious condition and one is in fair condition.

Another two patients, both juveniles, were reportedly transported to Sky Ridge hospital where they are both in stable condition.

A ninth victim is said to be in good condition at Children's Colorado hospital.

It is not known which of these victims died.

Spurlock declined to identify any of the students by name but said they were all aged 15 or older.

He said the families of eight victims were in contact with authorities, who have yet to make contact with the ninth victim.
Douglas County Sheriff Tony Spurlock would not identify the names of the suspects as the investigation is ongoing but said they are both believed to be students at the school
+15

Douglas County Sheriff Tony Spurlock would not identify the names of the suspects as the investigation is ongoing but said they are both believed to be students at the school
A massive police presence descended on the school minutes after shots were fired at 1.53pm

Witnesses say one victim was seen being carried out by a cop on their shoulder. Another was seen being taken out on a stretcher, according to a witness.
An air ambulance is shown arriving at the scene of an active shooting at the STEM school in Highlands Ranch on Tuesday

madfranks
8th May 2019, 09:09 AM
The Denver Channel reported that the second suspect, who is a minor, was in the process of transitioning from female to male.I wonder how they'll be able to play the "mental illness" card this time. They've invested a lot into the narrative that trannies are just normal people like you and me, when clearly these people are mentally diseased.

cheka.
8th May 2019, 09:45 AM
I wonder how they'll be able to play the "mental illness" card this time. They've invested a lot into the narrative that trannies are just normal people like you and me, when clearly these people are mentally diseased.

putting my nyc beanie hat on.....they will claim bullying

madfranks
8th May 2019, 01:29 PM
putting my nyc beanie hat on.....they will claim bullying

Well, pulling a gun and murdering random students is not the standard response to being bullied. Only mentally ill people would do that.

cheka.
8th May 2019, 01:43 PM
bullying + dope + 'therapy'

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/at-least-one-victim-in-shooting-at-stem-school-highlands-ranch-authorities-say

The sources said that the motive of the alleged shooters went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others at the school and that at least one of the suspects was involved in legal and illegal drug use and had been in therapy.

Down1
8th May 2019, 04:27 PM
Were they giving she/he testosterone shots ?

I notice the UNC shooting was tossed down the memory hole pretty quick.
No one here posted.
I was seeking info on the thingy that did it.

madfranks
9th May 2019, 06:40 AM

No one here posted.

I get the feeling this shooting will be memory-holed in the same manner. A tranny shooting up a school really doesn't support (((their))) narrative at all, now does it.

Neuro
9th May 2019, 07:32 AM

No one here posted.

Giving someone who is already crazy and experiencing drug withdrawal testosterone shots may not be the best option...

But who cares since it become a human right to change your inborn sex, at any time? It should be the overarching concern of medicine nowadays, everything else is secondary...

midnight rambler
9th May 2019, 07:53 AM
Catering to 'transgenders' is so much more important than safety.

madfranks
9th May 2019, 09:59 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7008381/Classmates-reveal-second-Denver-gunman-transgender-didnt-support-needed.html

But Alec is not a girl,’ one friend wrote on her Instagram story. ‘He at least deserves that respect.

So she/he shoots up a school, but don't you dare mis-gender her. She deserves that respect, don't you know.

cheka.
9th May 2019, 10:20 AM
as always, a player connected to dc emerges. bonus points for connection to columbine (lack of) police response

too, DA has not decided to charge fag shooter as adult? wtf

https://www.policeone.com/active-shooter/articles/483808006-3-hero-students-disarmed-Colo-school-gunman-during-attack/

The security guard who detained the second armed suspect was employed by Boss High Level Protection, a company started by a former SWAT team leader who responded to the Columbine shooting. The owner, Grant Whitus, told The Associated Press the security guard is a former Marine who ran to the area of the shootings and confronted one of the armed students in a hallway.

The guard drew his weapon and apprehended the person, Whitus said.

District attorney George Brauchler said he has not decided whether to file adult charges but added that McKinney is old enough to be charged as an adult without a judge's review.

Down1
11th May 2019, 10:59 AM
The hits just keep coming with this one.

The Mexican father of alleged Colorado school shooter Alec McKinney, 16, was jailed for domestic violence and deported TWICE, with his son posting how he missed him just days before the atrocity
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7012485/Father-Colorado-school-shooter-Alec-McKinney-serial-felon-illegal-immigrant.html?i

Neuro
12th May 2019, 12:52 AM
The hits just keep coming with this one.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7012485/Father-Colorado-school-shooter-Alec-McKinney-serial-felon-illegal-immigrant.html?i

Good find, I wonder how many of transgenders that have similar stormy family histories/upbringings? The vast majority I bet. In this case an obviously weak whimsical female unable to properly protect and guide her children, that job goes to her oldest child, who in this case happens to be a daughter, who is forced into a masculine role.

Could be the other way around also, the a strong willed single woman, constantly talking down men to her child son.

madfranks
14th May 2019, 11:41 AM
Good find, I wonder how many of transgenders that have similar stormy family histories/upbringings? The vast majority I bet. In this case an obviously weak whimsical female unable to properly protect and guide her children, that job goes to her oldest child, who in this case happens to be a daughter, who is forced into a masculine role.

Could be the other way around also, the a strong willed single woman, constantly talking down men to her child son.

Either way they're symptoms of weak and damaged families.