View Full Version : Social media double standards

midnight rambler
30th May 2019, 09:53 AM
Amazing, isn't it?

This shit it totally OK -

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201905301075472395-rapper-burn-france/

madfranks
30th May 2019, 07:11 PM
It's insane that that punk hasn't been kicked the hell out of France by now. It wasn't too long ago negro behavior like that would not have been tolerated.

Hitch
31st May 2019, 07:34 AM
Amazing, isn't it?

This shit it totally OK -

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201905301075472395-rapper-burn-france/

It is amazing, and blatant. Seems we just keep getting closer and closer to a full on race war, all fueled by the agenda of facebook and other social media. They claim to want equality when they are the ones destroying any chance of achieving it.

midnight rambler
31st May 2019, 07:41 AM
It is amazing, and blatant. Seems we just keep getting closer and closer to a full on race war, all fueled by the agenda of facebook and other social media. They claim to want equality when they are the ones destroying any chance of achieving it.

It's Animal Farm.

BrewTech
1st June 2019, 07:35 AM
Anti-racism groups butted in by saying that it was a pure incitement to violence, the charge brought against Conrad could have resulted in up to five years in prison, along with €45,000 in fines. However, prosecutors requested a softer punishment, remarking that he had "already to a certain extent paid the consequences" after losing his job as a hotel receptionist.

... and the Judge was like, "yeah, I tried to get a gig at the local Holiday Inn after I graduated from law school, worked as a grunt for years in a law office collating files, eventually started my own practice, did that for 20 years, finally getting appointed as a judge... but the hotel manager said I was under-qualified and that I should be more "rappy", and that being a little darker wouldn't hurt, either. So, I can see how this guy losing a position like "HOTEL RECEPTIONIST" must be absolutely devastating. CASE DISMISSED!"

Horn
1st June 2019, 10:53 AM
I'm obviously the only true frenchman onboard.