PDA

View Full Version : Gotta hand it to John Cleese, he's got balls

midnight rambler
31st May 2019, 06:34 PM
He refuses to back down or be cowered. Bravo!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-30/john-cleese-refuses-back-down-prefers-cultures-dont-tolerate-female-genital

steyr_m
31st May 2019, 09:46 PM
I'd like to agree, but his career is at the twilight and really has nothing to lose [put all your $$$ and £££ into PM's buddy -- they will make an example of you].

True bravery is a start-up saying the same. Like, Jim Caviezel.

Neuro
5th June 2019, 01:32 AM
I'd like to agree, but his career is at the twilight and really has nothing to lose [put all your $$$ and £££ into PM's buddy -- they will make an example of you].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7VvfUH0CWk&feature=share

Wow at the end it says Caviezel will star in a follow up to the Passion of the Christ, directed by Mel Gibson. And it’s going to be ”The greatest film ever!”

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/01/mel-gibson-passion-of-the-christ-sequel-jim-caviezel

Neuro
5th June 2019, 10:58 AM

Still most would back down and cower, even at John Cleese’s age. Respect for both of them!

EE_
5th June 2019, 03:32 PM
Mayor Sadiq Khan also reacted to the comment, insisting “diversity is our greatest strength” Somehow I get the feeling us whites aren't included in the "our"?
"our" = non-whites

Neuro
5th June 2019, 04:23 PM
Mayor Sadiq Khan also reacted to the comment, insisting “diversity is our greatest strength” Somehow I get the feeling us whites aren't included in the "our"?
"our" = non-whites

Oh but they are. They pay for the love fest!

Diversity was probably one of the main features that collapsed the Roman Empire, along with the corrupt leadership, like Mayor Khan, who lived a life in luxury secluded from the reality of ordinary people. Diversity has never been a strength anywhere at anytime. Sadiq knows this is just a catchphrase, to rally the brainwashed masses.

Twisted Titan
7th June 2019, 05:33 AM

Who cares??

The bible already settled this matter long before.

Jesus said the world will despise you for my namesake but know this they first hated me

but great is your reward in heaven.

That's what we should be striving for.

The kingdom.

Let the world have its power, prestige with all the trimmings.

I dont give two dead flies.

This dismal shitbox is going to burn away in a fervent heat.

And the only thing that is going to last is what you did for the Redeemer