PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Ohio?

steyr_m
10th June 2019, 12:15 PM
I'm visiting the first week of July. Wondering if you're close enough, maybe we can go for a beer or something.

Ares
10th June 2019, 12:17 PM
Used to be Indiana here. You'll enjoy the midwest, I do miss it. Now I live in the south where the heat can be insufferable during the summer. I often wonder what these people did before air conditioning.... lol

steyr_m
10th June 2019, 01:03 PM
Used to be Indiana here. You'll enjoy the midwest, I do miss it. Now I live in the south where the heat can be insufferable during the summer. I often wonder what these people did before air conditioning.... lol

Yeah, I agree. People just stay inside now I guess. It's the opposite of what we do here. In the winter everyone is inside and do things in the Summer. To give you an idea, last Winter it got to -50° F.

........and it still isn't that warm here even though it is almost the middle of June. https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/mb-38_metric_e.html?unit=imperial

I grew up in Mich. and visit OH fairly often. Just thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone wanted to meet rather than just chat here.

brosil
11th June 2019, 03:40 AM
What part of Ohio? I'm in the NW but I don't drink alcohol. Maybe an Iced Tea?

Neuro
11th June 2019, 03:55 AM

Perhaps you could make an exception when steyr comes and visit you?

steyr_m
11th June 2019, 07:20 AM

I'll be in Ashland, but might be going to Clev. PM me if you want to set something up.

Iced tea is fine. More interested in meeting someone that what you drink. Met brewtech when on the road a few years ago.

Bigjon
11th June 2019, 09:00 AM
Many years back, my wife and I met Large Sarge in Atlanta for lunch. Good times, great guy, wish he still posted.

BrewTech
11th June 2019, 09:27 AM
I'll be in Ashland, but might be going to Clev. PM me if you want to set something up.

Met brewtech when on the road a few years ago...jeez, what a lush THAT guy is...

:p :-)

steyr_m
11th June 2019, 10:03 AM
Met brewtech when on the road a few years ago...jeez, what a lush THAT guy is...

Good God, biggest lush I've ever met! Makes a damn good brew though.

:p