PDA

View Full Version : Face Book and AI

Cebu_4_2
3rd July 2019, 12:39 PM
This pretty much concretes what people been saying for years.

Today FB is having issues posting pictures, so it has a place holder with a description of what the picture is.

Here are some examples:

image may contain: car and outdoor

Image may contain: car, tree, outdoor

Image may contain: sky, cloud, car, ocean, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: people sitting and table

Pretty simple so far...

=========

Then I got to a image with text, or a meme. It was written word for word what was in the image.

Got to a picture from my first ex, was a picture on vacation. It named her and everyone in the picture, first and last names!

So that's how specific FB AI is. I don't post shit there but wow. Took me by surprise.

Apparently that little glitch has been repaired and all back to posting Unicorns and Rainbows.

Cebu_4_2
3rd July 2019, 01:19 PM
Facebook images and videos causing issues around the world
by ELIZABETH TYREE, WSET StaffWednesday, July 3rd 2019
AA

LYNCHBURG, Va. (WSET) - If you can't see photos or videos on Facebook, you're not alone.

The site is DOWN for many users as images are either loading very slowly or not at all.

Facebook

We’re aware that some people are having trouble uploading or sending images, videos and other files on our apps. We're sorry for the trouble and are working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible. #facebookdown
12:18 PM - Jul 3, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
10.9K people are talking about this

"I just wanted to give you heads up that we’re experiencing a bug that’s affecting publishing on our platform in case your properties experience any issues. Please let your teams know that our teams are working to resolve this as quickly as possible," Facebook wrote in a statement.

Businesses and news stations are also facing problems on Facebook.

Users are seeing white blanks in place of photos with text that says "Image may contain:"

Facebook-owned Instagram and Whats App are also reporting similar issues.

Hitch
3rd July 2019, 06:26 PM
Sounds like their AI took a shit.

Creepy topic, Cebu. I don't have any facebook account, never planned on it....and damn well sure keep to that now.