PDA

View Full Version : lol

EE_
6th July 2019, 11:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=64&v=LjDzOb8a8yc

BrewTech
6th July 2019, 07:20 PM
A little more subtle on the fakeness would have been more fun I think.

C.Martel
6th July 2019, 07:59 PM
Jewbook, jewtube and jewtwit are flooded with MK Ultras from Ridgecrest. They get turned into Djinn at the Naval Base (don't ask how, I know from experience), and they are kept busy effecting the American culture with their filthy presence and filthy existence.

Ridgecrest is out of a Steven King book, scary, creepy and evil. They do terrible things, and then like in the jewish hollywood - get promoted as role models. Illuminati creeps.

If Ridgecrest fell into a bottomless hole, the world would be better off.

Hitch
6th July 2019, 08:45 PM
Jewbook, jewtube and jewtwit are flooded with MK Ultras from Ridgecrest. They get turned into Djinn at the Naval Base (don't ask how, I know from experience), and they are kept busy effecting the American culture with their filthy presence and filthy existence.

Are you saying demons are actually in control of facebook, youtube, and twitter? I am asking HOW, and I don't doubt you know from experience. I believe it.

Hitch
6th July 2019, 11:25 PM
C.Martel. I read your post before you deleted it. I also watched the videos you shared.

Thank you. It's a topic most are not ready for. But, I'm with you on it.

osoab
7th July 2019, 02:59 AM
C.Martel. I read your post before you deleted it. I also watched the videos you shared.

Thank you. It's a topic most are not ready for. But, I'm with you on it.

Well, repost the videos again.

I don't recall ever hearing the name "Ridgecrest". Is this a rebranding of "Look Out Mountain"?