PDA

View Full Version : rochester, mn county fair shut down, somalis running wild

cheka.
28th July 2019, 07:03 AM
{--->){--->){--->){--->)

https://myfox47.com/2019/07/25/fair-director-and-victims-family-speak-on-teens-assault/

ROCHESTER, Minn. (FOX 47) – A place where families create fun summer memories became the scene of a violent attack Tuesday night.

“I was taking a picture of my sister and her friend” said Maddy Chase, the victim’s sister. “And one of the girls was walking past and decided to hit my sister in the face.”

She says the photo was taken the second before the attacker began swinging, and the assault escalated with other juveniles joining in.

Staci Fong, the victim’s mother, said her daughter has had problems with the same group of kids for years. “These kids, they don’t care. There were adults around and everything when this happened.”

“Usually in the schools they really don’t do a whole lot about it here in Rochester,” Fong said.

The assault meant the night of fun had to end early.

“We made a call to shut down the rides until the incident was handled,” said Brandon Helgeson, the Olmsted County Fair Director. “I can’t stress enough this was an isolated incident.”

But police said another assault happened just outside the fairgrounds across Broadway avenue, where a large group of kids were fighting in the Walgreen’s parking lot.

Police said a 12 year-old boy suffered a broken wrist after being pushed into a pole.

Everyone scattered as police arrived, and there are no suspects in that assault.

ziero0
28th July 2019, 11:16 AM
Likely Norwegians in need of a lutefisk fix.

Down1
28th July 2019, 03:56 PM
Way to not mention Somalis Fake News.

ziero0
28th July 2019, 04:59 PM
If there is a Somali presence it is likely in Minneapolis and not Rochester.

midnight rambler
28th July 2019, 05:00 PM
Way to not mention Somalis Fake News.

Why? "We're all the same." It could just as easily been some trailer trash whites, right?

/s

Cebu_4_2
28th July 2019, 06:51 PM
Why? "We're all the same." It could just as easily been some trailer trash whites, right?

/s

But it don't.