PDA

View Full Version : Colloidal silver in a plastic container

Cebu_4_2
20th September 2019, 06:11 PM
Not good. Have some stored in a brown plastic container from a few years ago. Got this unrelenting head/lung issue so tried the saline flush with no good results. Broke out the silver stash my wife made 2-3 years ago. Did the nasal sinus thing and it burns like hell. Figures it's cause my sinuses are jacked. After doing that It smelled like China, here where you burn your crap a lot of people burn plastic. So a couple days I realize it's actually this stashed silver crap eating at the plastic (I assume) So it still works kinda but the plastic burning in my sinus just isn't right. Need to make more in a glass container but just thought I would throw this out here. Sheesh.

woodman
20th September 2019, 06:13 PM
I bought some colloidal silver that I thought was a good deal. It came in plastic and it tasted like burnt plastic. I threw it out.

woodman
20th September 2019, 06:15 PM
I absolutely detest the smell of burning garbage. The worst part of the smell is the burnt plastic. Another reason to not have any neighbors.

Hope you kick the infection soon Cebu.

vacuum
20th September 2019, 11:16 PM
Colloidal silver is metal nano particles suspended in a liquid.

No matter the container, it only lasts for so long.

mamboni
20th September 2019, 11:53 PM
Colloidal silver stored in glass, far from electrical appliances and in the dark will last for years. Also, I have found colloidal silver to be stable for many months stored in gallon plastic containers of distilled water. However, plastics in general should be avoided for long term storage. Empty peroxide plastic brown bottles also store colloidal silver for months.

Joshua01
21st September 2019, 05:51 AM
I only store the CS that I make in brown glass as mamboni suggests. Silver don't spoil and will last for years in a brown glass container away from light and safe from reactions to plastics
Colloidal silver stored in glass, far from electrical appliances and in the dark will last for years. Also, I have found colloidal silver to be stable for many months stored in gallon plastic containers of distilled water. However, plastics in general should be avoided for long term storage. Empty peroxide plastic brown bottles also store colloidal silver for months.

Jewboo
21st September 2019, 06:05 AM
PLASTIC BOTTLE (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HHR58LP/ref=psdc_3774501_t2_B017MXCL1S) of expensive so-called healthy stuff....lol

:rolleyes:

SAME HERE (https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.radiantlifecatalog.com/images/popup/01104_colloidal_silver.jpg)

Cebu_4_2
23rd September 2019, 06:31 PM
Made another batch yesterday although it took me about 8 hours to get the balls to try it in my sinuses. No burn, no nothing but a big glob of yellow green goodness out. Going to do this again but wow how a plastic container can leach into it. In that same old batch I found out my wife saved some in a brown glass bottle, tried it and no issues. Going to do another sinus rinse and then the respirator thing for my lungs. This cold or whatever sucks, 1 or 2 days max is normal.