PDA

View Full Version : Jury Rules Against Texas Dad Fighting 7-Year-Old Son’s Gender Transition

Ares
22nd October 2019, 08:51 AM
Ares: Making Child abuse legal, as long as it goes for a social justice narrative.....

On Monday, a jury ruled against a Texas father, Jeffrey Younger, attempting to stop his seven-year-old son from a gender transition being facilitated by Dr. Anne Georgulas, the boy’s mother and Younger’s ex-wife.

“With a consensus of 11 of the 12 jurors, the jury decided not to grant Mr. Younger Sole Managing Conservatorship over his two twin boys,” LifeSiteNews reported Monday. “They voted that the current Joint Managing Conservatorship should be replaced by a Sole Managing Conservatorship, but that Mr. Younger should not be that person.”

According to the LifeSiteNews, Georgulas has been granted authority to move forward with puberty blockers, which can cause chemical castration, and, potentially, hormones, if she so chooses.

According to reporting from The Texan, Georgulas’ lawyers Jessica Janicek and Laura Hayes said the mother does not plan on giving James hormone blockers at this time. However, “no one has stated that she (Georgulas) would not be open to using them when James begins puberty,” which would be around age 11 and a half for a boy, the report said.

Additionally, with the jury’s decision, Mr. Younger will likely be forced to “affirm” his son’s new gender identity: a girl named “Luna.”

​”I want you to imagine having electronic communication with your son on FaceTime, and imagine that your ex-wife has dressed him as a drag queen to talk to you,” Younger told host Luke Macias during an episode of “The Luke Macias Show” podcast in January. “He has false eyelashes and makeup. His hair has got glitter in it. He’s wearing a dress.”

“Now imagine how you would feel seeing what I believe is actual sexual abuse — I believe this is not just emotional abuse but is the very, most fundamental form of sexual abuse, tampering with the sexual identity of a vulnerable boy,” the father continued.

As reported by The Daily Wire in November, court documents show that Younger’s son only dresses as a girl when he’s with his mother, who calls the boy by his trans name and has even enrolled James as “Luna” in school. According to Younger, however, James consistently chooses to wear boy’s clothes, “violently refuses to wear girl’s clothes at my home,” and identifies as a boy whenever he is around him.

James’ mother has accused Younger of child abuse in their divorce proceedings “for not affirming James as transgender” and is looking to strip the dad of his parental rights, reported The Federalist. Georgulas is also seeking to force Younger to foot the bill for James’ visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include “chemical castration” two years from now, when the child is just eight.

The boy, according to Younger, has already been fully “socially transitioned.”

“[James] wears a dress at her (his ex-wife’s) home; he has a new made-up name, Luna – it appears in the court filings. He goes to school; the teachers call him ‘Luna.’ He uses the girl’s bathroom at school. All of his authority figures – his mother, his teacher, the librarian at school, the police officer at school, the principal at school – tell him he’s a girl. I’m the only authority figure in his life that tells him the truth; that he’s actually a boy,” Younger noted during the podcast.

The father noted that, in his opinion, he witnessed that his wife “was only giving [James] love and affection when he was acting like a girl.” She used to lock James in his room and tell him monsters only eat boys, Younger added.

“Every. Single. Day. You have to see your son sexually abused, and you have to maintain your calm,” the Texas father continued, “because the courts are not going to be fair to you. And the only way you can survive this and get your son through this alive is to calmly allow your son to be tortured right before your eyes and outlast the opposition. That’s what it’s like.”

“They’re asking me to affirm a delusion,” he said.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/jury-rules-against-texas-dad-trying-to-save-7-year-old-son-from-gender-transition-potential-castration

woodman
22nd October 2019, 09:05 AM
This is very sad.

madfranks
22nd October 2019, 09:33 AM
I can't imagine what this must be like for the dad. If I were him, the only thing I could think of to do would be to move far, far away (like another country), try to start a new life, and try (as hard as this would be) to forget the family you once had.

osoab
22nd October 2019, 01:44 PM
They had an egg donor. It's not her kid to ruin ultimately. What is going on with the other twin?

Mom trying to ‘transition’ 7-year-old admits he’s not her biological son, she used egg donor (https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mom-trying-to-transition-7-year-old-admits-hes-not-her-biological-son-she-used-egg-donor)

Mr. Odeneal alluded earlier in the trial to the fact that Dr. Georgulas is not the biological mother of the children. Mr. Younger testified that he would “never deny the motherhood” of Dr. Georgulas but said she isn’t biologically related to James and Jude.

Mr. Younger’s attorney was not able to call all of his side’s witnesses due to time constraints. The jury heard from Dr. Geogulas’ witnesses Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday, half of Thursday, and half of Friday. The jury heard from Mr. Younger’s witnesses half of Thursday and this Monday morning.
Judge Kim Cooks will read her ruling on possession, child support, and Dr. Georgulas’ other requests at 1:30 p.m. CST on Wednesday.

osoab
22nd October 2019, 01:46 PM
I can't imagine what this must be like for the dad. If I were him, the only thing I could think of to do would be to move far, far away (like another country), try to start a new life, and try (as hard as this would be) to forget the family you once had.

It would have to be North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, Iran, or Russia. All the rest would extradite for court mandates or force child support garnishment.

C.Martel
23rd October 2019, 12:24 AM
Make sure the foreskin is gotten by Oprah to rubbed over Oprah's face to keep the vampire looking young. Oprah uses foreskins like jews suck baby dick. They are vampires who prey on the blood of the young.

https://me.me/i/feed-me-more-foreskins-oh-jew-captaincraycray-6255569

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2014/07/24/two-more-new-york-infants-given-herpes-in-jewish-mouth-to-penis-ritual/

Twisted Titan
24th October 2019, 08:32 AM
I would split the earth open a swallow up alive every one who had a hand in destroying my son.

No mercy
No quarter

Down1
24th October 2019, 04:51 PM
Judge Rules Dad Has Say In Gender ‘Transition’ Of 7-Year-Old James Younger, Puts Gag Order On Dad
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-judge-rules-dad-has-say-in-gender-transition-of-7-year-old-james-younger-puts-gag-order-on-dad

Cebu_4_2
24th October 2019, 06:13 PM
I so hope the dad has a say in this. Ex wife is obviously deranged even as a doctor. I spent 15 years fighting for my boy and I ended up getting him after he was all fucked up and child support ended. Was all about the money and not the kid. Obviously. Now kid wants to move back with nowhere to go or live. Straight to junky drug addict Blvd. The young years are where the kids learn their own self esteem and personality. WTF is the x-wife/mother/ doctor doing? She should be shot on sight. I read the crap where she said the father was sexually assaulting the boy. All BS. Divorce is a war hold no prisoners. I don't know even if dad gets the kid if he would turn out well. I doubt it but that's just my oppinion and experience.

old steel
24th October 2019, 06:17 PM
Where does it end?

When do we normal people take a stand and say, no more!

Where is our line in the sand?

midnight rambler
24th October 2019, 06:17 PM
I so hope the dad has a say in this. Ex wife is obviously deranged even as a doctor. I spent 15 years fighting for my boy and I ended up getting him after he was all fucked up and child support ended. Was all about the money and not the kid. Obviously. Now kid wants to move back with nowhere to go or live. Straight to junky drug addict Blvd. The young years are where the kids learn their own self esteem and personality. WTF is the x-wife/mother/ doctor doing? She should be shot on sight. I read the crap where she said the father was sexually assaulting the boy. All BS. Divorce is a war hold no prisoners. I don't know even if dad gets the kid if he would turn out well. I doubt it but that's just my oppinion and experience.

The first 7 years of a child's life are crucial and set the stage for everything else to follow. Garbage in, garbage out.

Cebu_4_2
24th October 2019, 07:03 PM
The first 7 years of a child's life are crucial and set the stage for everything else to follow. Garbage in, garbage out.

Absolutely, they are in a zone. What you make of that zone is everything. I have my lil girl now. Play classical music as we do words and numbers during homework. It is so different than the other mother taking the child away to smoke shit in the house and beat the little boy to the point of him not knowing his own name.

Down1
15th August 2020, 04:08 PM
Court axes ‘Save James’ ruling, mom who wants gender ‘transition’ for 8-yr-old regains decision rights
The order, issued without a proper hearing, allows mother Anne Georgulas power over her son James' medical decisions – and apparently forces James' father to pay for pro-trans counseling that costs $5,000 a month.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/court-axes-save-james-ruling-mom-who-wants-gender-transition-for-8-yr-old-regains-decision-rights

hoarder
15th August 2020, 05:39 PM
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/2020/02/01/dallas-judge-affirms-joint-custody-order-in-case-involving-7-year-olds-gender-identity/

Judge or jury??