PDA

View Full Version : Tom Delonge World War 2 Was An Adrenochrome Harvest In Trade For Technology

old steel
30th November 2019, 11:27 PM
Well hog tie me and haul me to hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coCM41yc4Os

Ares
1st December 2019, 07:54 AM
I haven't watched the video yet, I will when I get the chance, but I'd be a little hesitant to listen to Tom DeLonge, he calls John Podesta a "friend" and there are emails from him in the Podesta emails.

Ares
2nd December 2019, 04:51 AM
Okay, I've had a chance to watch the video. Very interesting, most of the video is of Nazi era UFO footage showing evidence that the Nazi regime was working on advanced propulsion systems way back in the late 30s to early 40s. If they had this technology then, it makes me think back on Ben Rich's comment that we have technology that is at least 50 years beyond imagination. He didn't say beyond what we currently have, he said 50 years beyond imagination, but that its locked away in black projects and would take an act of god to release it to the benefit of mankind.

The only conclusion you can come away with after reading into space propulsion is that Einstein was wrong with his theory or relativity, and I almost wonder if that isn't why his theories are pushed so hard in the mainstream to divert attention and resources away from the truth. While they who know the truth develop technology and propulsion systems that work and allow them to live off world.

Bigjon
2nd December 2019, 06:18 AM
Okay, I've had a chance to watch the video. Very interesting, most of the video is of Nazi era UFO footage showing evidence that the Nazi regime was working on advanced propulsion systems way back in the late 30s to early 40s. If they had this technology then, it makes me think back on Ben Rich's comment that we have technology that is at least 50 years beyond imagination. He didn't say beyond what we currently have, he said 50 years beyond imagination, but that its locked away in black projects and would take an act of god to release it to the benefit of mankind.

The only conclusion you can come away with after reading into space propulsion is that Einstein was wrong with his theory or relativity, and I almost wonder if that isn't why he's theories are pushed so hard in the mainstream to divert attention and resources away from the truth. While they who know the truth develop technology and propulsion systems that work and allow them to live off world.

I'm pretty sure Einstein et al were sent to eat out the substance of western man's science. Basically the Jews substituted math for science. Tesla complained about the math formula as science, instead of using experiments and following the results of each experiment to tailor the next one.

They killed looking into aether as a medium for space/basic substance.