PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigrant Caravans and Criminal Catholics

Down1
22nd January 2020, 02:08 PM
Trump-bashing, American sovereignty-trashing Pope Francis donated $500,000 nine months ago from his Peter’s Pence fund to assist illegal immigrant caravan participants.
https://www.amren.com/commentary/2020/01/illegal-immigrant-caravans-and-criminal-catholics/

madfranks
24th January 2020, 12:15 PM
It's so depressing. The more I see this sort of thing, the more I become convinced that Ezekiel's prophecy regarding the survival of the remnant of Israel (assuming and adopting the position that historic Biblical Israel is the White Caucasian people) is going to happen. His prophecy states that 2/3 of Israel will perish, 1/3 will be lost/scattered, but only a remnant will remain.

And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber's razor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then take thee balances to weigh, and divide the hair.

2 Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them.

3 Thou shalt also take thereof a few in number, and bind them in thy skirts.

12 A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.

8 Yet will I leave a remnant, that ye may have some that shall escape the sword among the nations, when ye shall be scattered through the countries.