PDA

View Full Version : Undeniable proof the super rich are not super smart

midnight rambler
4th March 2020, 10:05 AM
In this plane of existence, i.e. the material world (which is actually an illusion), a flesh and blood living soul NEEDS a meat suit in order to exist. That's just the way things work. The mind (consciousness) does NOT exist in the physical brain. Duh. I suspect this option involves a much warmer climate in a desolate place* other than the one that is expected.

*FWIW a fellow who has had three NDEs articulated to me what he perceived Hell as from one of his NDEs...being cast out further and further and further and further and further away from God (and God's love) into infinity...having never experienced that myself I figured that sounded about right

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/super-rich-live-forever-implanting-21600372

madfranks
4th March 2020, 10:46 AM
Weird stuff! This reminds me of a coast to coast show years ago when they had some remote viewer on who allegedly remote viewed the future of some of the very first humans to "upload" or implant their minds into computers, and according to him, these particular folks were living in a permanent and constant hell, and wanted to die. Who knows if it's real or not, probably not, but take it for what it's worth.