PDA

View Full Version : Gun and ammo sales surge in US with coronavirus fears. ‘Better safe than sorry’

EE_
16th March 2020, 01:36 AM
Be careful out there, warn your family it's about to get dangerous.

Blacks will be first to get desperate and violent, and want what you have.

It will soon be time to arm your family, if you haven't already.

Not good.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article241164136.html

Amanda
16th March 2020, 05:07 AM
Yes, I had this same thought--another thing to put on the list.

RatHoler
16th March 2020, 08:23 AM
If Lockdown becomes a reality it will be interesting to see how many people (and for how long they) obey the quarantine.

Moulinyans and other marauders will hit the grocery stores, super centers, bars, and restaurants first. They'll then look to get new electronics/sneakers at stores that sell that kind of stuff. Survival comes first. Profit comes next. Perhaps I'm giving them too much credit.... Maybe they steal the new sneakers and televisions first before the hunger pains start.

After those places are completely cleaned out, homes are next. Do we get to that point after only 2-3 weeks? Doubtful, but I'm assuming all of here are prepared if they come to our homes. They'll prey on the weak and unarmed. Show them force and they'll scatter like cockroaches when the lights are turned on.

I fear if a relative tries to get to my house to get food/supplies that they are assaulted coming or going.