PDA

View Full Version : 34 y.o. super spreader dies

midnight rambler
19th March 2020, 09:07 PM
Visited Disneyland during most contagious period, five days on a ventilator.

"He suffered a lot..."

https://www.tmz.com/2020/03/19/34-year-old-california-man-dies-coronavirus-visited-disney-world-florida/

madfranks
20th March 2020, 07:35 AM
Jeffrey was higher-risk patient. He had a history of asthma and frequent bronchitis

It's not fun seeing younger people fall ill, but he was overweight and had this back luck as well...

monty
20th March 2020, 08:11 AM
It's not fun seeing younger people fall ill, but he was overweight and had this back luck as well...

With a large percentage of the U.S. population suffering from obesity, as Ponce said ‘many will die’. Hopefully this isn’t the case but their eating & exercise habits are not helping their immune systems.

LastResort
20th March 2020, 09:20 AM
OMG Midnight hysterical Rambler a super unhealthy guy died of the virus TMZ says you need to tape 5, N95 masks to every bodily orifice better go do it bud! LMAO

Horn
20th March 2020, 09:34 AM
Guy looks like he is dying for attention at that link photo.

"hoping a ventilator would help his lungs heal"

Just as I suspected, the ventilators are for hoping... Still every hospital MUST have full fleets of them...

midnight rambler
20th March 2020, 12:21 PM
OMG Midnight hysterical Rambler...you need to tape 5, N95 masks to every bodily orifice better go do it bud! LMAO

I'm guessing you're unfamiliar with the concept of the watchman on the wall.

"I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence" --Isaiah 62:6

"But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand." --Ezekiel 33:6

Pretty harsh reprimand for the watchman not doing his job.

I've already posted more than once that IF I'm wrong I'm willing to eat crow and will do so with a smile. I'm very concerned about family and friends with compromised immunity systems. We will ALL have family members and people we know and care about die from this bio-weapon OR die from something normally easily survivable but they were unable get adequate medical care because the health care system crashed (as only one example - dying from the complications of a bacterial infection due to not having any antibiotics available). Once these tragedies begin to happen in your little corner of the world I'm betting you won't be amusing yourself with your sick, pathetic attempts at humor when seen through the lens of harsh, brutal reality. We are poised for a boatload of misery.

madfranks
20th March 2020, 01:23 PM
I'm guessing you're unfamiliar with the concept of the watchman on the wall.

"I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence" --Isaiah 62:6

"But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand." --Ezekiel 33:6

I've already posted more than once that IF I'm wrong I'm willing to eat crow and will do so with a smile. I'm very concerned about family and friends with compromised immunity systems. We will ALL have family members and people we know and care about die from this bio-weapon OR die from something normally easily survivable but they were unable get adequate medical care because the health care system crashed (as only one example - dying from the complications of a bacterial infection due to not having any antibiotics available). Once these tragedies begin to happen in your little corner of the world I'm betting you won't be amusing yourself with your sick, pathetic attempts at humor when seen through the lens of harsh, brutal reality. We are poised for a boatload of misery.

The current way things are going, I'd say within a week, maybe two, we might be facing a true Great Depression 2.0. 20-25% unemployment would do it, and that's what they're currently projecting unless an end to this becomes visible very soon (like within a week, maybe two).

woodman
20th March 2020, 01:48 PM

I am certainly not down on you MR. You have been expressing concern and there is nothing wrong with that.

The harsh reprimand should go to our government. They did nothing at all during the early stages of this when a little bit of severity and watchfulness was all that was needed. The could have kept tight tabs on all returnees and all social contacts. Just think of the massive destruction that has been wrought and will continue to be wrought because of our incompetent leadership. It is epic and will go down in history. Incompetence? I don't fucking think so. A willful act of self-inflicted harm. How could it not be? Us here? We all saw it coming. We've been talking about it for 3 months and watching it approach and bitching about the incompetence the whole time. The kill rate of the virus is a matter of personal importance to us all as individuals but regardless of the severity and kill rate, the damage has been done and will continue to be done and it was unnecessary and to my mind an act of espionage against society by those who wish to remake society into something we aren't going to like.

Perhaps I will be accused of panic for stating my suspicion. I hear all this shit about panic and every newscast says "Don't panic" but I have not seen anyone panicking. People are concerned and I think that is intelligent. I think the toilet paper thing is humorous but the run on things is more due to greed than panic.

I was a boyscout when I was a kid and I still remember the motto; BE PREPARED.

Edit to add: Every greedy fuck who is in a government position and has positioned themselves to make money on this catastrophe should have their balls cut off, all the way up to their neck.

midnight rambler
20th March 2020, 01:52 PM
Unfortunately there are no mitigating factors or an end to this in sight. We're on our way into a calamity we've always considered such as Y2K or an EMP strike. I submit this is on that level IF we don't turn the corner soon.

If you haven't watched the two videos Amanda posted you need to. The State Dept. cut off all H1B guest worker visas, so no migrant farm labor to help farmers plant crops. IMO this is going to be at least an order of magnitude worse than the Great Depression.

woodman
20th March 2020, 01:55 PM
Unfortunately there are no mitigating factors or an end to this in sight. We're on our way into a calamity we've always considered such as Y2K or an EMP strike. I submit this is on that level IF we don't turn the corner soon.

If you haven't watched the two videos Amanda posted you need to. The State Dept. cut off all H1B guest worker visas, so no migrant farm labor to help farmers plant crops. IMO this is going to be at least an order of magnitude worse than the Great Depression.
Where did Amanda post them?

midnight rambler
20th March 2020, 02:03 PM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?101967-Intel&p=962910&viewfull=1#post962910