View Full Version : EE was right and America is already Great Again............YIPPIE ! ! !

Jewboo
26th March 2020, 02:53 PM
Stimulus is coming and the stock market is roaring back. Gold is retreating. In a couple weeks some cities and states will be going back to work.
Cities that are infested with liberals may remain closed longer, but cities with patriotic Americans/conservatives, will be opening up soon!
The hoax will soon be over!
Hooray for America!

YOU WERE RIGHT EE................WE NOW BASK IN YOUR WISDOM AND GLORY AT GSUS (https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1585248552498.jpg)

:)

midnight rambler
26th March 2020, 02:56 PM
Israhell's bitch needs to be strong so Israhell's bitch can be bled dry the rest of the way.

BrewTech
26th March 2020, 02:56 PM
YOU WERE RIGHT EE................WE NOW BASK IN YOUR WISDOM AND GLORY AT GSUS (https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1585248552498.jpg)

:) so says the great sage and eminent $ junkie... lol

JDRock
26th March 2020, 03:08 PM
Im not sure how this pissing match started but I have yet to see EE back the jooz. What am I missing?

Jewboo
26th March 2020, 03:14 PM
Im not sure how this pissing match started but I have yet to see EE back the jooz. What am I missing?

EE's Cult Leader and Hero (https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/05/23/16/trump-israel-museum.jpg?w968h681)

:rolleyes:

Jewboo
26th March 2020, 03:23 PM
GREAT NEWS TWO WEEKS AGO........THANKS EE ! ! !

(https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1584227243932.jpg)

JDRock
26th March 2020, 04:05 PM
EE's Cult Leader and Hero (https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/05/23/16/trump-israel-museum.jpg?w968h681)

:rolleyes: ? that doesnt explain anything.

woodman
26th March 2020, 04:18 PM
? that doesnt explain anything.
EE is extremely sensitive about any criticism of Trumpstein. So much so that he starts flinging shit around.

Jewboo
26th March 2020, 04:22 PM
? that doesnt explain anything.

EE is Trumpstein's (https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/05/23/16/trump-israel-museum.jpg?w968h681) Cheerleader here........................duh................... ...........and yet you don't see their obvious jew/israeli promotion ? ? ?

EE_
26th March 2020, 04:33 PM
I love all you guys, you're the greatest!

woodman
26th March 2020, 04:38 PM
EE's is Trumpstein's (https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/05/23/16/trump-israel-museum.jpg?w968h681) Cheerleader here........................duh................... ...........and yet you don't see this obvious jew/israeli promotion ? ? ?

Now wait just a minute Jewboo. It's not as if:

Trumpstein has been endlessly begging the Federal Reserve (Jewish, Zionist Slave Masters and Dealers of Death and Slavery all over the Planet and Murderers of White Christianity and Promoters of Communism) to print, print, print so that we and our descendants can enjoy ever more slavery.

And it's not as if:

Trumpstein and his administration fucked around and did nothing while this contagion 'supposedly' (we don't know shit yet) got a foothold in America and then suddenly turned a 180 and declared a national emergency 2 days after claiming it was nothing to be worried about, thus shutting down our entire economy and giving leeway for the largest corporate and government hand out in history, dooming our descendants to increased slavery.

Why that's just crazy talk Jewboo.

JDRock
26th March 2020, 04:50 PM
EE is Trumpstein's (https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/05/23/16/trump-israel-museum.jpg?w968h681) Cheerleader here........................duh................... ...........and yet you don't see their obvious jew/israeli promotion ? ? ?

aside from his scotus picks hes the same as bush clinton obama. his record is pretty much indefensable. However, he has had more (ironically) kike opposition than any of the others.

JDRock
26th March 2020, 04:51 PM

i didnt click on the link, you have to remind us old guys how tech works.

Jewboo
26th March 2020, 05:55 PM
i didnt click on the link..

Willful ignorance then asks us to instead "explain" the obvious. Your "didn't click on the link" is intentional passive aggression...

EE_
26th March 2020, 06:01 PM
This whole debate, lets call it, started with MR hysterics and Trump bashing. My posts are primarily directed at 3 individuals...you know who you are.

It's no secret I am a very strong supporter of my country and of Trump. If you attack either, you will get a response from me, just like you would if you attacked my family.
Midnight rambler was in hysterics when the flu news broke, immediately buying up masks, running around wearing them to the bank and looking to buy "70% isopropyl alcohol for a little over $16/gallon on feebay". The sky is falling, the sky is falling..and it's Trumps fault.

I may be wrong taking MR's hatred of Trump as an attack on my country, but that's how I see it. Trump is the only president doing something about illegal immigration, very important to the survival of our country, imo. The only president that wants to keep America sovereign and strong, in my lifetime.

Just because he supports Israel and doesn't call them out the way some of you guys think he should, doesn't mean he's a piece of shit and not pro America. Trump never mentions the Mafia either, that he worked with hand in hand to get things built. Nothing got done in NYC without the Mafia's approval and their cut.

Trump is still alive today because he knows how things work in the real world. We must save our country first before we can take on other enemies.

I'm not going to go through every hysterical post of MR to prove what I've said, I'll leave that to the gsus company shit disturber, Jewboo.

I know most here are aware to what is going on, if anyone else wishes a response from me, just trash Trump and I'll tell you why it's anti American to do so.

Cebu_4_2
26th March 2020, 06:11 PM
Just wait til the 2nd term happens lol.

midnight rambler
26th March 2020, 06:13 PM
I support the President IF AND ONLY IF he does the right thing for the people, HOWEVER his track of being the obedient puppet for his Zionist masters speaks for itself. Let's not forget that he's literally owned by the Rothschilds (via Wilbur Ross). Trumpstein owes his existence to the Zionist banksters, he knows which side his bread is buttered on. Anyone who thinks otherwise has a very intimate relationship with his crack pipe.

immediately buying up masks, running around wearing them to the bank and looking to buy "70% isopropyl alcohol for a little over $16/gallon on feebay"...and it's Trumps fault.

Family, friends, business associates, and my local first responders genuinely appreciate me supplying them masks gratis. Of course crackheads are so delusional as to think that an extremely sophisticated engineered psyop designed to obliterate the existing global economic system so as to install a completely different one is being driven by *nothing at all* (there is no virus that is actually making people sick and killing some). And I have a routine continuing need for isopropol alcohol in my business so I stocked up on that as well as many of the other consumables we use.

You fucking moron, go suck Trumpstein's dick.

midnight rambler
26th March 2020, 06:13 PM
Just wait til the 2nd term happens lol.

Yay! Then we get the third temple!

Jewboo
26th March 2020, 06:17 PM
...if anyone else wishes a response from me, just trash Trump and I'll tell you why it's anti American to do so.

START WITH THIS IMAGE. (https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2016/03/Donald-Trump.jpg)

EE_
26th March 2020, 06:17 PM
I support the President IF AND ONLY IF he does the right thing for the people, HOWEVER his track of being the obedient puppet for his Zionist masters speaks for itself. Let's not forget that he's literally owned by the Rothschilds (via Wilbur Ross). Trumpstein owes his existence to the Zionist banksters, he knows which side his bread is buttered on. Anyone who thinks otherwise has a very intimate relationship with his crack pipe.

And he knows how to stay alive and do more for our country then any other president.

Here's the last guy that called out Israel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdwVUBlK-Y0

EE_
26th March 2020, 06:18 PM
START WITH THIS IMAGE. (https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2016/03/Donald-Trump.jpg)

Start with this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdwVUBlK-Y0

BrewTech
26th March 2020, 06:21 PM
I love all you guys, you're the greatest!

I will always remember the 2011 MY!

midnight rambler
26th March 2020, 06:26 PM
And he knows how to stay alive and do more for our country then any other president.

Here's the last guy that called out Israel...

That's your reasoning why Trumpstein has no 'nads?? Fucking Zionist shill. Trumpstein will gladly sign the bill with the digital dollar/digital wallet for his Zionist bankster masters. Then let's see you defend that.

BrewTech
26th March 2020, 06:27 PM

Hard to argue.

midnight rambler
26th March 2020, 06:32 PM
Question for the fucking Zionist shill: When can we expect Trumpstein to step up and shoot down the psyop? When can we reasonably expect to hear the TRUTH about what's really going on?? David Icke and Robert Kiyosaki both have 'nads, and both are screaming from the rooftops -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh6nvslP4sQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPAG9oT34Wo

woodman
26th March 2020, 06:36 PM
This whole debate, lets call it, started with MR hysterics and Trump bashing. My posts are primarily directed at 3 individuals...you know who you are.

It's no secret I am a very strong supporter of my country and of Trump. If you attack either, you will get a response from me, just like you would if you attacked my family.
Midnight rambler was in hysterics when the flu news broke, immediately buying up masks, running around wearing them to the bank and looking to buy "70% isopropyl alcohol for a little over $16/gallon on feebay". The sky is falling, the sky is falling..and it's Trumps fault.

I may be wrong taking MR's hatred of Trump as an attack on my country, but that's how I see it. Trump is the only president doing something about illegal immigration, very important to the survival of our country, imo. The only president that wants to keep America sovereign and strong, in my lifetime.

Just because he supports Israel and doesn't call them out the way some of you guys think he should, doesn't mean he's a piece of shit and not pro America. Trump never mentions the Mafia either, that he worked with hand in hand to get things built. Nothing got done in NYC without the Mafia's approval and their cut.

Trump is still alive today because he knows how things work in the real world. We must save our country first before we can take on other enemies.

I'm not going to go through every hysterical post of MR to prove what I've said, I'll leave that to the gsus company shit disturber, Jewboo.

I know most here are aware to what is going on, if anyone else wishes a response from me, just trash Trump and I'll tell you why it's anti American to do so.

"It's no secret I am a very strong supporter of my country and of Trump. If you attack either, you will get a response from me, just like you would if you attacked my family. "
After reading this I came to the conclusion that you equate not supporting Trumpstein with a hatred of America and a hatred of your family. You need counseling.

"Trump is the only president doing something about illegal immigration"
Just what has Trumpstein done about Immigration? I have seen nothing but inflated numbers of illegals and an even greater increase in tech visas as Americans train their own replacements. Three mile of wall have been completed so far and my understanding is that it will fall over in a stiff wind. Again; you need counseling.

"Trump never mentions the Mafia either, that he worked with hand in hand"
Again; you need counseling.

"Trump is still alive today because he knows how things work in the real world."
I will translate this from EEbonics to English; Trump knows who's boots to lick, this has protected him and allowed him to do his masters bidding. And again; you need counseling.

EE, I will be happy to provide counseling for you in your obvious distress. Just keep up the this type of posting and I will keep counseling you.

EE_
26th March 2020, 06:40 PM
That's your reasoning why Trumpstein has no 'nads?? Fucking Zionist shill. Trumpstein will gladly sign the bill with the digital dollar/digital wallet for his Zionist bankster masters. Then let's see you defend that.

Did he already do that?

midnight rambler
26th March 2020, 06:43 PM
Did he already do that?

You're in desperate need of counseling.

EE_
26th March 2020, 06:44 PM
Question for the fucking Zionist shill: When can we expect Trumpstein to step up and shoot down the psyop? When can we reasonably expect to hear the TRUTH about what's really going on?? David Icke and Robert Kiyosaki both have 'nads, and both are screaming from the rooftops

I'll answer your question with a question. What would happen if Trump told the world the real truth?
Take your time before you answer and think it through with your limited amount of brain cells.

EE_
26th March 2020, 06:45 PM
After reading this I came to the conclusion that you equate not supporting Trumpstein with a hatred of America and a hatred of your family. You need counseling.

Just what has Trumpstein done about Immigration? I have seen nothing but inflated numbers of illegals and an even greater increase in tech visas as Americans train their own replacements. Three mile of wall have been completed so far and my understanding is that it will fall over in a stiff wind. Again; you need counseling.

I will translate this from EEbonics to English; Trump knows who's boots to lick, this has protected him and allowed him to do his masters bidding. And again; you need counseling.

EE, I will be happy to provide counseling for you in your obvious distress. Just keep up the this type of posting and I will keep counseling you.

What do you hold dear?

Me...my God, my country and my family. Attack anyone of those three and you'll get what you get.

midnight rambler
26th March 2020, 06:54 PM
I'll answer your question with a question. What would happen if Trump told the world the real truth?
Take your time before you answer and think it through with your limited amount of brain cells.

Here's your answer Zionist shill: He'll die a hero and monuments would be erected memorializing him and parades will be staged remembering him, perhaps a national holiday. We all die sometime, why die a coward's death??

Put the crack pipe down, it's for your own good. You'll thank me later so you're welcome in advance. Oh, and seek counseling immediately.

EE_
26th March 2020, 06:55 PM

is there a difference between not supporting Trump and bashing him, wishing him dead and gone?

Trump has made more progress that any other, despite major obstruction by Democrats and the Jews. He's also made the public very aware of the invasion and to support his efforts

you been sniffing that epoxy resin again?

You aren't even fit to lick Trump's nuts! Your intelligence is miles under his

midnight rambler
26th March 2020, 06:57 PM
You aren't even fit to lick Trump's nuts!

You should know! lol

EE_
26th March 2020, 06:58 PM
Here's your answer Zionist shill: He'll die a hero and monuments would be erected memorializing him and parades will be staged remembering him, perhaps a national holiday. We all die sometime, why die a coward's death??

Put the crack pipe down, it's for your own good. You'll thank me later so you're welcome in advance. Oh, and seek counseling immediately.

I'll remember you when you die, as that guy that was running around with his hair on fire, wearing a mask in your own house and crying out, "it's Trump's fault, it's Trump's fault...he didn't call out the Jews!"

midnight rambler
26th March 2020, 06:59 PM
Spoken like a true Zionist shill.

woodman
26th March 2020, 07:09 PM
What do you hold dear?

Me...my God, my country and my family. Attack anyone of those three and you'll get what you get.
I already told you EE, I am not attacking you, but replying to your posts. I am not attacking your God, country or family. All my sarcasm aside, I do value you highly. You are a longtime member here and I am sure you have added far more than me to this forum. Seriously. I truly love this land and it's people. I see it is dying. I will certainly not varnish my opinions of any public figure, especially if I believe that figure is a traitor. I believe Trump is a Trojan Horse, a dangerous illusion, a trick, a deceit to those who put him in office. I see even more clearly than ever that he is either completely incompetent or completely in league with the destroyers, or both. So this is what I see and you do not. We are not looking through the same eyes.

JDRock
26th March 2020, 07:12 PM
Willful ignorance then asks us to instead "explain" the obvious. Your "didn't click on the link" is intentional passive aggression...

:rolleyes: intentional? i tried to humor you and u act like a douche, explain HOW you "knew" it was intentional, and if it WAS , are you really that certain of your importance? (insert the non existent eyeroll emo here) Now , go back to what you were doing which is insulting and running off a longtime board member.

EE_
26th March 2020, 07:23 PM
I already told you EE, I am not attacking you, but replying to your posts. I am not attacking your God, country or family. All my sarcasm aside, I do value you highly. You are a longtime member here and I am sure you have added far more than me to this forum. Seriously. I truly love this land and it's people. I see it is dying. I will certainly not varnish my opinions of any public figure, especially if I believe that figure is a traitor. I believe Trump is a Trojan Horse, a dangerous illusion, a trick, a deceit to those who put him in office. I see even more clearly than ever that he is either completely incompetent or completely in league with the destroyers, or both. So this is what I see and you do not. We are not looking through the same eyes.

I don't hold grudges, or have animosity toward anyone here. I see these discussions as political jousting and as something to fine tune arguments for future use.
I know you guys are good sports and won't let disagreements, or heated debates jade you from further discussions. It's good to have convictions.
We must keep moving forward, whatever happens.

PatColo
26th March 2020, 07:30 PM
I was shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YOU, when our ever-the-Pollyanna POTUS tweeted (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFLH9O2U8AAgGYN?format=jpg&name=medium)...:o

midnight rambler
26th March 2020, 07:43 PM
I don't hold grudges, or have animosity toward anyone here. I see these discussions as political jousting and as something to fine tune arguments for future use.
I know you guys are good sports and won't let disagreements, or heated debates jade you from further discussions. It's good to have convictions.
We must keep moving forward, whatever happens.

Suggest you try doing something constructive then rather than shilling for an obvious Rothschild asset bought and paid for via Rothschild agent Wilbur Ross.

hoarder
26th March 2020, 07:46 PM
I've had EE nailed as a Jew for years. Just one of the many role players here.

EE_
26th March 2020, 07:56 PM
I've had EE nailed as a Jew for years. Just one of the many role players here.

Now you've done it, you've crossed the line! Them's fightin words!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cf4O-hUg78

fyi, I'm Slovenian and there were hardly ever any Jews in Slovenia.

Me and a few of my bro's 6 months ago out quading in NC

https://imgflip.com/i/3u86y5

BrewTech
26th March 2020, 08:41 PM

Quoting this post because I can only thank the original post one time.

Jewboo
26th March 2020, 09:06 PM

WE LOVE YOU AND WANT TO HELP YOU BREAK YOUR TRUMPSTEIN ADDICTION BROTHER EE (https://baltar.asoshared.com/~aparrish//wp-content/uploads/2015/07/drugandalcohol_intervention_03_2.jpg)

mamboni
26th March 2020, 09:57 PM
I was shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YOU, when our ever-the-Pollyanna POTUS tweeted (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFLH9O2U8AAgGYN?format=jpg&name=medium)...:o(((They))) can pump up the stock market and try to fool the public into jumping into this bear trap. Mind you these record stock market rises occur with exploding unemployment, the economy in shutdown and millions of Americans with virtually no net worth or cash. Who is buying stock at a time like this? IF you don't know, the FED is brazenly buying up stocks, especially large caps like Boeing. No investor in his right mind would touch Boeing now, what with the 747 debacle, massive corporate debt and destroyed balance sheet from buybacks prior to the crash. The FED can juice the stock market and fool the public, but it can't fool the bond market and oil: they are not buying this stock rally. Before this is over, the FED will expand the balance sheet by minimum $6-10 trillions, the federal deficit will exceed $3 trillions and foreign central banks will be dumping US Treasuries and buying gold before the bottom falls out of the US dollar. This is endgame for the US dollar. I wouldn't care if my crystal ball said that the DOW is going to 40000 because it will be denominated in a toilet paper currency. I hold physical metals and sleep well at night watching the TPTB in this last great effort to keep the plates spinning a little longer. There will be no recovery. This is year 0 for the USA and the world.

Frankly, Trump may be a good man but he appears to be well out of his depth. He is a master of debt finance and leverage yet has zero understanding of basic economics and monetary policy.

Hitch
26th March 2020, 10:20 PM
I wouldn't care if my crystal ball said that the DOW is going to 40000 because it will be denominated in a toilet paper currency.

I just want to comment on this. Don't insult toilet paper. It's hard to find in the stores these days, and commanding quite a premium on Ebay.

midnight rambler
26th March 2020, 10:32 PM
pump up the stock market and try to fool the public into jumping into this bear trap. Mind you these record stock market rises occur with exploding unemployment, the economy in shutdown and millions of Americans with virtually no net worth or cash.

Doc, gotta keep the casinos open, it's what makes this place tick. Everyone knows the house always wins so those who buy in do so willingly.

BrewTech
26th March 2020, 11:11 PM
[QUOTE=mamboni;963820]No investor in his right mind would touch Boeing now, what with the 747 debacle, massive corporate debt and destroyed balance sheet from buybacks prior to the crash. /QUOTE]

Assuming you meant 737 MAX debacle?

Sorry - aviation world is my other thing.

mamboni
27th March 2020, 12:16 AM
[QUOTE=mamboni;963820]No investor in his right mind would touch Boeing now, what with the 747 debacle, massive corporate debt and destroyed balance sheet from buybacks prior to the crash. /QUOTE]

Assuming you meant 737 MAX debacle?

Sorry - aviation world is my other thing.
Da 737 Maxipad