PDA

View Full Version : Corona accounts from people that work at hospitals

Cebu_4_2
7th April 2020, 11:22 AM
This is what they are seeing:

ER isn't seeing patients with suspected Covid. They are triage outside and moved to a Covid floor. We currently have one floor with non-Covid patents. The rest of the hospital is full with patients. This is done to prevent the spread to people who are experiencing other issues.

Is is at my hospital i work at. I can't say for others.
Hide or report this

this is Fran and this is not a hoax I work at Beaumont and we have 11 floors that are Covid patients it’s very scary

my sister works at a hospital and it is overflowing with infected patients. My next door neighbor who is a Detroit policeman has it, among many of his fellow officers. I believe people that I "personally know" and not believe these conspiracy theories that you are reading or seeing on the internet.

mamboni
7th April 2020, 12:22 PM
Covid-19 is to pandemics as Big Dick Blaque is to movies

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Toj8nkaPdtA

hoarder
7th April 2020, 12:58 PM
If a state had a "task force" to diagnose and document C-19, it would be much easier for them to run up the numbers, wouldn't it?

Cebu_4_2
7th April 2020, 01:20 PM
If a state had a "task force" to diagnose and document C-19, it would be much easier for them to run up the numbers, wouldn't it?

Yes. I was just surprised the response from insiders. I got beat up pretty good calling it out though. Almost everything is considered C-19 so what they think it what they are told, reality aside.

Horn
7th April 2020, 02:39 PM
Lol, the rest of the hospital is full of COV,

if you go there you can never come out.