PDA

View Full Version : Vaxxed II video

midnight rambler
22nd May 2020, 12:22 PM
https://www.bitchute.com/video/o8rp84H5NZFi/

Amanda
22nd May 2020, 04:02 PM
Heart-breaking!! We are dealing with pure EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewboo
22nd May 2020, 04:08 PM
A movie with information that only those "with ears to hear" will listen to. It won't work on the Goyish boobs who live in the false "reality" of Talmudvision, where they are taught daily that "vaccines" are "safe, effective, and essential," and we devils called "anti-vaxxers" are "literally" trying to murder their children.

Save as many as you can. Save as many who want to be saved. Move on from the rest. Jesus Christ did.

"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city."

Those who refuse to hear, turn their eyes away from seeing, will suffer catastrophe. Not our fault. Sad, but they make the choice.They trusted wrong.

Jewboo
22nd May 2020, 04:15 PM
Heart-breaking!! We are dealing with pure EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my professional life, I encountered two clients who were happy, healthy little boys that turned into empty shells of themselves after the "safe and effective" "vaccines." Any time some (son of a) bitch tells me "there is no proof vaccines injure children," I want to commit battery on them.

I am unable to comprehend what parents who trusted these Babylon System "health care professionals" felt after their children were taken from them, forever, via the needle. Alive, but not the same child.

woodman
24th May 2020, 10:28 AM
In my professional life, I encountered two clients who were happy, healthy little boys that turned into empty shells of themselves after the "safe and effective" "vaccines." Any time some (son of a) bitch tells me "there is no proof vaccines injure children," I want to commit battery on them.

I am unable to comprehend what parents who trusted these Babylon System "health care professionals" felt after their children were taken from them, forever, via the needle. Alive, but not the same child.
I have asked myself many times whether the doctors who administer these vaccines actually believe in them and think they are doing good rather than harm. I believe they know exactly what they are doing. I did not watch the video. Does it address this? What do you folks think?

Amanda
6th July 2020, 07:59 PM
WTF???? I was just here to get the link to share it, and now its gone....

This video has been blocked for breaching the Community Guidelines (https://support.bitchute.com/policy/guidelines/), and is currently unavailable.

Anyone have another link?

midnight rambler
6th July 2020, 08:21 PM
WTF???? I was just here to get the link to share it, and now its gone....

Anyone have another link?

It was up until at least June 22 'cause that's when I emailed the link to someone then.

It appears they have website you can pay per view -

https://www.vaxxed2.com/