PDA

View Full Version : Contract Demons

Hitch
1st June 2020, 07:50 PM
I've come across my first true flesh and blood demon today. A contract demon. Unfortunately, I invited him into my home before realizing it. I only truly realized it when he was gone. I should have known earlier, when the contract was offered. I balked and said eff that, but just didn't put it all together until he was gone.

This whole experience gives me the creeps, big time. You all may think I'm nuts, but there's demons walking around just like you and I. In fact, I'd say more than ever before giving what's going on right now.

ziero0
1st June 2020, 07:55 PM
No need to feel threatened. Counter offer.

IF YOU'LL BE MY BODYGUARD
I WILL BE YOUR LONG LOST PAL
I WILL CALL YOU ALICE AND
ALICE, ANYTIME YOU CALL ME
YOU CAN CALL ME HITCH

Hitch
1st June 2020, 08:01 PM

YOU CAN CALL ME HITCH

I am not threatened nor need to counter offer. My post was to help YOU. Because, you may need it. Don't let your ignorance lead to over confidence.

woodman
2nd June 2020, 04:11 AM
Well Hitch, your post didn't really tell me anything at all. Kind of cryptic. What is a contract demon? Did the demon offer you a contract from the Devil for your soul? Kind of a Faustian bargain of some sort? Give us more info, because what you posted leaves us with very little.

ziero0
2nd June 2020, 04:31 AM
I am not threatened nor need to counter offer. My post was to help YOU. Because, you may need it. Don't let your ignorance lead to over confidence.

Refusal to contract is dishonor. Dishonor is just another form of contract as is hospitality. Refusal to grant hospitality is inhospitable. Refusal to accept hospitality when offered is called wisdom when the strings attached are unknown.

If you are unaware of these simple customs you need to experience them.

Hitch
4th June 2020, 08:36 PM
Well Hitch, your post didn't really tell me anything at all. Kind of cryptic. What is a contract demon? Did the demon offer you a contract from the Devil for your soul? Kind of a Faustian bargain of some sort? Give us more info, because what you posted leaves us with very little.

Sorry woodman, don't mean to be so vague. As the years go by, I keep getting more sensitive or aware, of paranormal shit. I wish it wouldn't happen to me.

This is a tough topic to discuss. There's contract demons out there. To put it bluntly, they are walking talking demons in the flesh, we could meet anytime. Their job is to entice us into contracts. Not all contracts are the "sell your soul" type, but they all have a price.

If Ziero would put down Black's law, and pick up a Bible, he could explain this better than I could.

PatColo
4th June 2020, 09:13 PM
Did the demon offer you a contract from the Devil for your soul?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5j0Jkwo7k

woodman
5th June 2020, 04:37 AM
Sorry woodman, don't mean to be so vague. As the years go by, I keep getting more sensitive or aware, of paranormal shit. I wish it wouldn't happen to me.

This is a tough topic to discuss. There's contract demons out there. To put it bluntly, they are walking talking demons in the flesh, we could meet anytime. Their job is to entice us into contracts. Not all contracts are the "sell your soul" type, but they all have a price.

If Ziero would put down Black's law, and pick up a Bible, he could explain this better than I could.
Thanks for fleshing it out a little bit Hitch. It sounds like you are going through some disturbing shit. Yes, there are all sorts of deceivers and 'soul sucking' energy vampires out there. They will drain your psychic energy, I don't know how or why, but they do feed off of us. Perhaps they are innocent, some of them, and they merely use other people as a conduit for gaining some kind of respite from the soul draining depression they suffer from. I don't know but I do know they are out there.

ziero0
5th June 2020, 04:45 AM

Proverbs 22:26

26 Be not thou one of them that strike hands, or of them that are sureties for debts.

27 If thou hast nothing to pay, why should he take away thy bed from under thee

This is what is meant by 'understanding'. You might recall a Chinese proverb that goes WHEN I CEASE STRIVING TO UNDERSTAND THEN WHAT I KNOW IS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING. Understanding means consent. Consent means contract.

woodman
5th June 2020, 07:21 AM

I have been thinking about this quite a bit Hitch. I am finally able to get back out to my shop and work on things; it is my outlet and my refuge. Every man should have a 'shop' for doing the things he loves. Anyway, my thoughts really roll when I am doing handiwork. I got to thinking more and more about your wording. Very specific. I believe you are telling us that someone has offered you money for a very bad act. Possibly wet work? I believe you are a decent man. You need to stay as far away from these 'demons' as you can. Right now is the perfect time for bad people to commit bad acts, all the way up to assassination. Troubled times like these are the perfect cover. You are our brother Hitch. We may not always agree but it is our disagreements that make us take a good look at ourselves. You are one of the ones on this board who have helped me grow because you have given me a different set of eyes to see with upon occasion.

PatColo
5th June 2020, 10:24 AM
I got to thinking more and more about your wording. Very specific. I believe you are telling us that someone has offered you money for a very bad act. Possibly wet work?

Call me "spiritually obtuse", too much fluoride on the pineal gland maybe,, but I for one would benefit from a much less cryptic, & more specific telling of the story, to derive any usable wisdom from it. Something was powerful enough to move Hitch to start a new thread on the experience, after all.

Let's start with, what was the demon selling? Land? Home/Auto/Life insurance? A pre-arranged funeral? :(??

woodman
5th June 2020, 11:03 AM
Call me "spiritually obtuse", too much fluoride on the pineal gland maybe,, but I for one would benefit from a much less cryptic, & more specific telling of the story, to derive any usable wisdom from it. Something was powerful enough to move Hitch to start a new thread on the experience, after all.

Let's start with, what was the demon selling? Land? Home/Auto/Life insurance? A pre-arranged funeral? :(??
The wording and the cryptic nature of the post is what is disturbing. This is the reason for me thinking he was offered money for doing something bad. Why wouldn’t he state it more plainly?

osoab
5th June 2020, 02:54 PM

YOU CAN CALL ME HITCH

Not to disparage solid's post, but I liked it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA

Hitch
5th June 2020, 08:57 PM
I have been thinking about this quite a bit Hitch. I am finally able to get back out to my shop and work on things; it is my outlet and my refuge. Every man should have a 'shop' for doing the things he loves. Anyway, my thoughts really roll when I am doing handiwork. I got to thinking more and more about your wording. Very specific. I believe you are telling us that someone has offered you money for a very bad act. Possibly wet work? I believe you are a decent man. You need to stay as far away from these 'demons' as you can. Right now is the perfect time for bad people to commit bad acts, all the way up to assassination. Troubled times like these are the perfect cover. You are our brother Hitch. We may not always agree but it is our disagreements that make us take a good look at ourselves. You are one of the ones on this board who have helped me grow because you have given me a different set of eyes to see with upon occasion.

Thanks Woodman, and I'm glad you are able to get out to the shop. That's great news to hear. I read that, and thought "right on". I think of you all as brothers as well.

I'll tell the whole story sometime. I'm actually the one trying to sell something, an old boat. The demon was a potential buyer of that boat. Probably one of the most bizarre experiences in my life. The contract that was offered was more of a partnership. My exact quote to him was "There's no way in Hell I'd do that". He stopped mid sentence and stared at me.

I tend to think of Soros, when I think of demons and contracts. Sure he funds Antifa, and they riot and loot, hurt a lot of decent folks and wreck businesses. There's a contract for that. Soros is the demon, and the antifa folks accept the contract. Maybe Soros isn't the demon, but is in a contract with a demon, and it all flows downhill. The price will be paid for those contracts someway or another.

PatColo
5th June 2020, 09:06 PM
the recent Veritas antifa drops have illustrated just how organized, paramilitary, & toxic they are. see Veritas YT ch (https://www.youtube.com/user/veritasvisuals/videos)

So a "partnership" to sell ur boat? Now guessing he was feeling u out for an "owner financing" deal?

nah, cash & carry only, demon~!