PDA

View Full Version : The Archbishop of Canterbury is a major cuck

midnight rambler
28th June 2020, 08:30 AM
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/archbishop-canterbury-says-jesus-shouldnt-22263022?d

Hitch
28th June 2020, 03:24 PM
So, to sum it up, Jesus being white is racist. Maybe this asshole needs to pray to Jesus and find out what Jesus thinks is acceptable...

My response, is if you want to change Jesus, go big or go home. If Jesus is a man, well that's sexist. The LGBT community is not represented either. Let's talk to Jesus and see if he wouldn't mind changing into a black lesbian woman.

Twisted Titan
29th June 2020, 10:36 AM
I bet you this joker thinks he is going to have his adoring public with him on Judgment day.

Ares
29th June 2020, 01:21 PM
Still unsure why "Conservatives" even call themselves that when they conserve nothing and kneel before the cultural Marxist mob anytime the Marxists utter Trotsky's favorite word "Racists".

woodman
29th June 2020, 03:59 PM
Still unsure why "Conservatives" even call themselves that when they conserve nothing and kneel before the cultural Marxist mob anytime the Marxists utter Trotsky's favorite word "Racists".
Isn't it about time we came up with the correct definition for the word 'racist'? I believe in races. I love races and want them to exist. I have no urge or desire to see them genocided, whether that be through outright mass murder or race mixing. This is a position of love and fealty. It is not divisive but 'cohesive' and does not involve hate in any of it's varied forms. This makes me a racist and I believe that any one with a heart and an honest mind will see the beauty and morality of this 'racism'. If you are all about race mixing or demonizing another race unfairly, then you are an anti-racist and are probably filled with hatred. If you are a globalist, you surely hate races and want to see them eliminated; the mass of humanity simmering like a pot of lard on a stove and mixing into an undefined and easily subjugated mass of non-definition. This is death of culture and civilisation. I want nothing to do with it.

Down1
2nd July 2020, 05:40 AM
Black Jesus painting will be installed in one of UK’s oldest cathedrals
https://nypost.com/2020/06/30/black-jesus-painting-now-in-one-of-uks-oldest-cathedrals/