PDA

View Full Version : Colorado to declare racism a public health crisis

madfranks
31st July 2020, 10:16 AM
This doesn't even make logical sense. Assuming that racism was actually a significant problem in this country, how can what someone else thinks of you affect your health? It's like they really do want to make thoughtcrime a real thing!

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/07/31/colorado-racism-public-health-crisis/

And of course it's all justified with nonsensical, vague, and purposefully obtuse language:

Colorado will declare racism a public health crisis following a push by staffers inside the state’s health department to respond to ongoing social-justice protests and the inequities highlighted by the coronavirus pandemic.

Inequities highlighted by coronavirus. What does that mean? Nobody knows, nobody can define it, it's just racism and if you disagree it's because you're racist!

woodman
31st July 2020, 10:41 AM
This doesn't even make logical sense. Assuming that racism was actually a significant problem in this country, how can what someone else thinks of you affect your health? It's like they really do want to make thoughtcrime a real thing!

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/07/31/colorado-racism-public-health-crisis/

And of course it's all justified with nonsensical, vague, and purposefully obtuse language:

Inequities highlighted by coronavirus. What does that mean? Nobody knows, nobody can define it, it's just racism and if you disagree it's because you're racist!
It's a commie takeover. They will tell you what to think. Any thoughts outside the official line will be punished severely.

osoab
31st July 2020, 01:57 PM
Clown world. Where is Book again?....

ziero0
31st July 2020, 03:23 PM
if you disagree it's because you're racist!
Only the disagreeable disagree. I make it my policy to agree with everyone (conditionally if course).

Shami-Amourae
31st July 2020, 04:58 PM
Social Justice is what happens when you have a religious population without God.

By the way I'm not endorsing Christianity. I'm saying most humans are biologically religious. People will naturally reject religions based on God/Goddesses as technology increases as there's less superstition. This energy gets redirected to the new global religion, which is Social Justice. If you notice Christianity is dying the same time that Social Justice is exploding. These same people would all be screaming about Satan and Jesus 20 years ago.

It's simply the religious nut jobs ditching the cross and switching it out for a rainbow flag.

Social Justice is literally Neo-Puritanism. We are entering the burning times/witch hunts of the Puritan era but with this new religion.

I unironically recommend you read Uncle Ted's manifesto as it breaks everything down. He predicted everything about how technology would lead us to this eventually and he's been spot on so far.
http://editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

Shami-Amourae
31st July 2020, 05:01 PM
It's a commie takeover. They will tell you what to think. Any thoughts outside the official line will be punished severely.

Sort of.

The goal of Social Justice is to prevent the poor/middle class from fighting the rich (we call them Jews.) Most of the hardcore stuff started right when Occupy Wall Street kicked off. Occupy scared the Jews to the core. This was the exact timing where the "Intersectionalism" was born, and it started at Occupy Wall Street.

It was a deliberately created religion meant to stop the debate of the ultra rich screwing everyone over. Back then everyone regardless of race was on board with stopping the bankers. Now they want to burn the nearest poor white guy on the stake. The rich people almost all support this and are profiting off of it.

On top of this it is all the direct result of giving women the right to vote, which was originally done to suppress the wages of people.

I predict we'll end up with more of a Brave New World/1984 fusion where everyone lives in micro-apartments in smart cities and they make all the dudes into shemales. I mean that's for the people who remain in cities. It will be like the Hunger Games for everyone else not in the cities.

osoab
31st July 2020, 05:34 PM
Social Justice is what happens when you have a religious population without God.

By the way I'm not endorsing Christianity. I'm saying most humans are biologically religious. People will naturally reject religions based on God/Goddesses as technology increases as there's less superstition. This energy gets redirected to the new global religion, which is Social Justice. If you notice Christianity is dying the same time that Social Justice is exploding. These same people would all be screaming about Satan and Jesus 20 years ago.

It's simply the religious nut jobs ditching the cross and switching it out for a rainbow flag.

Social Justice is literally Neo-Puritanism. We are entering the burning times/witch hunts of the Puritan era but with this new religion.

I unironically recommend you read Uncle Ted's manifesto as it breaks everything down. He predicted everything about how technology would lead us to this eventually and he's been spot on so far.

I disagree on the religious populism. Statism/Scientism/Consumerism were substituted/promoted. We are dealing with different subsets that have been played beautifully. Brainwashed from infancy for those 30 and under. Continuous propaganda and belief in the altruism of media and .gov also cannot be overlooked. .Gov is a bigger "messiah" for the masses. Both sides want more .gov to their bidding.

And you really think Ted wrote that? Not just another psyop in the same time frame of Waco and R.R.? And this must be something, you are the 2nd one to talk of Ted and his manifesto in the last 2 weeks that I have seen. Maybe a Mike Sledge radio show? I do not remember Ted being discussed anywhere for a long time. Reading on Miles Mathis maybe and that was years ago. Link to MM article. http://mileswmathis.com/unabomber.pdf

Hitch
31st July 2020, 07:55 PM

This, I will be pondering on for quite some time. It's a great quote. I know it's true. Social Justice isn't justice, because justice is fair. It's the lack of God, that makes them believe what's in their best interest, is fair, even if it's not.

Social Justice = If I agree and can benefit from it.

Belief in God = I am humble, and we will all be saved if we believe.

Horn
1st August 2020, 08:53 AM
Franks needs to self-identify as a black woman and apply for employment at CDPHE..

Crisis averted..

Neuro
1st August 2020, 09:15 AM

Exactly my thoughts. Social justice/cultural marxism is the new world religion.

osoab
1st August 2020, 09:16 AM
Franks needs to self-identify as a black lesbian woman and apply for employment at CDPHE..

Crisis averted..

fify

Horn
1st August 2020, 10:19 AM
fify

Franks was already identified as a lesbian for many years prior to today, that would not be a crisis.

Half Sense
1st August 2020, 11:51 AM
Social justice is mob justice.

JDRock
2nd August 2020, 05:22 PM
elect a faggot, get screwed in the ass.