PDA

View Full Version : Simple question: What "number" of Covid cases finally wakes up the masses?

Hitch
14th August 2020, 12:29 PM
We have 5.5 million confirmed, as in tested, positive cases of covid. Our population is 330 million, roughly. Think about this, that's 1 out of every 63 people in our entire country, took the time to take the test, and was told they are positive. This is such fucking BS.

At some point, the math isn't going to work anymore, and all this covid testing numbers will be exposed. What's the magic number, 10 million cases? 50? 100?

Are we going to have to wait until the number actually exceeds the population? We now have 335 million positive cases, yet we only have a population of 330 million. Will THAT finally wake people up?

I keep waiting...waiting...waiting. This bubble is going to burst, it has too.

osoab
14th August 2020, 01:03 PM
What's new on Netflix? /s

midnight rambler
14th August 2020, 01:14 PM
Of course you should know by now the fucking bogus test is absolute horseshit. Meanwhile the Bolsheviks march onward toward contact tracing, mandatory testing, mandatory quarantine/isolation, and mandatory injections, and that's just the beginning.

The Kamal is pushing hard to get everyone on board with the entire program, TOTALLY -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HDWD_YMpU4

ziero0
14th August 2020, 02:54 PM
Don't say words you're gonna regret
Don't let the fire rush to your head
I've heard the accusation before
And I ain't gonna take any more
Believe me
The sun in your Eyes
Made some of the lies worth believing
I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you