PDA

View Full Version : Gospel Slaves: Law-Haters - Aug 23, 2020 Protestant exegesis of Romans 7:4-5

Dachsie
24th August 2020, 07:13 AM
Dachsie: Unable to unpack

4Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. 5For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. "

https://biblehub.com/kjv/romans/7.htm

4Therefore, my brethren, you also are become dead to the law, by the body of Christ; that you may belong to another, who is risen again from the dead, that we may bring forth fruit to God. 5For when we were in the flesh, the passions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members, to bring forth fruit unto death.

https://biblehub.com/drb/romans/7.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4jGFNd-teQ&feature=youtu.be
55:06 video runtime

Gospel Slaves: Law-Haters - Aug 23, 2020
•Aug 23, 2020
Save
Jerome Church
198 subscribers
Message by Peter Heck

Note

19:50 to 22:06

TRANSCRIPT

19:50
“I am not a conspiracy theorist at all.
I
hate conspiracy theories.

I am the last person to ever embrace…
I find the nine eleven conspiracy insulting.
I don’t believe that there are aliens in Roswell, New Mexico.
We obviously landed on the moon. That’s why there’s tracks up there and a flag that you can see when you look through a telescope.
Barack Obama was born in the United States.
And no, Donald Trump is not trying to destroy the Post Office before November.
I loathe conspiracy theories.

That said, I will admit that there is something very coincidental about the fact that the man was taken off suicide watch after multiple attempts at suicide.
He is facing horrific charges but still taken off suicide watch.
That one of the two guards who is to be watching him like a hawk was shopping online. The other guard who was supposed to be watching him fell asleep.
I find it extraordinarily coincidental.
I will acknowledge this.
That the two surveillance cameras that were focused in the hallway of Jeffrey Epstein, that those two surveillance cameras just happened to malfunction the night that he killed himself.
I do find that coincidental
And that he has very powerful friends who were going to be potentially implicated if he went to trial.

I understand all of those things but I will still say that I believe that Epstein killed himself because the motive remains.
The powerful motive is what?
This is the powerful motive.
The law cannot touch you once you are dead.
Once you’re out of the picture all of this horrible stuff…
That its like …
When you look at all of these tragedies like school shootings, there is a reason why those people .very rarely were ever brought to justice.
Because when the law descends on them, what do they do?
They take the quick escape.
Because
The law can’t touch you once you are dead.
The moment that Jeffrey Epstein was dead, then what happened to all of the charges?
Okay, is this coincidence that the lights start flickering when I start talking about Epstein’s death?

Okay…anyway…

This is the key point.
The fact that the law can’t touch you when you’re dead…this is the key point that Paul drives to as we get in to the seventh chapter of Romans.:
22:06 end