PDA

View Full Version : I know a black woman canvassing for Trump in Atlanta

midnight rambler
27th October 2020, 09:06 PM
She tells me from what she's seeing that Trump will win by a landslide.

Hitch
28th October 2020, 06:11 AM
Midnight, any more details? This doesn't mean much. What does she mean by "canvassing".

midnight rambler
28th October 2020, 06:51 AM
Midnight, any more details? This doesn't mean much. What does she mean by "canvassing".

She’s employed by the Trump campaign to go door to door.

Amanda
28th October 2020, 08:55 AM
Well, yeah, it should a landslide, but I'm still worried about the STEAL--all along, Senile Joe and Ho Harris have barely been campaigning--they aren't even working at it, and don't seem to care, which makes me worry that they know it's in the bag and they don't have to even try. IMO, the jew bankers want to get Senile Joe and Ho Harris in there b/c they are onboard with a national lockdown and national masks.

And they are already laying down the propaganda groundwork for stealing it for Joe, but saying we are Russian disinfo, if we think it was stolen:

Michael McFaul@McFaul
(https://twitter.com/McFaul)"A second, much more likely [Russian] play is amplification of voter fraud claims. This disinformation operation would occur on Election Day and afterwards, especially if the vote is close. Tragically, this type of operation will have many U.S. allies..."
https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/1320902032530628608

I actually think that it was a landslide for Trump last time (in reality), but it got hidden by all of the stealing they did for Hillary. Nobody showed up at her events, but it's even worse for Senile Joe.

Time will tell. These days I trust nothing--I know what the agenda is and I know the left is on board with destroying this country and serving us up to the central bankers and their NWO/Great Reset/4th Industrial Revolution.

midnight rambler
28th October 2020, 11:14 AM

She also told me that it's not support for Harris/Biden she's encountering but hate for Trump which drives people to vote for Harris/Biden.

Her direct quotes when I asked her how's it looking:

Trump wins in a landslide

I'm in a democratic neighborhood

The democrat old ladies don't like me. They get mad and rude

What we are fighting is the Trump HATE

EE_
28th October 2020, 12:16 PM
Why does any of this matter to you guys? Remember, voting doesn't matter, America is fucked either way.
From the sooner we bring down our country, the better crowd.

There's a strong chance you guys will get your civil war.

osoab
28th October 2020, 05:53 PM
Why does any of this matter to you guys? Remember, voting doesn't matter, America is fucked either way.
From the sooner we bring down our country, the better crowd.

There's a strong chance you guys will get your civil war.

It's in the cards either way. A great financial reset is upon us. I don't think we have much longer for the fireworks to begin.

Amanda
28th October 2020, 06:54 PM
IMO- the fix is in. The central bankers want a national lockdown and national mask mandate and Trump is already out there saying he wants to open up. And on the campaign trail, he's made a lot of statements that seem to suggest that he knows it's a scam. He seems to get that it's a casedemic and that all we hear about are cases, yet he knows his kid, Baron was a "case" but he wasn't sick. I just don't see how they are going to let Trump back in.

Here's more that makes me think the fix is in :
Supreme Court Deals Double-Blow To Republicans In Pennsylvania, North Carolina Ballot Battleshttps://www.zerohedge.com/political/supreme-court-deals-double-blow-republicans-pennsylvania-north-carolina-ballot-battles

I think this is why Senile Joe and Ho Harris have barely been campaigning--they know the fix is in and they don't have to bother.

osoab
28th October 2020, 06:57 PM
IMO- the fix is in.

The fix has always be in.

EE_
28th October 2020, 07:39 PM
IMO- the fix is in. The central bankers want a national lockdown and national mask mandate and Trump is already out there saying he wants to open up. And on the campaign trail, he's made a lot of statements that seem to suggest that he knows it's a scam. He seems to get that it's a casedemic and that all we hear about are cases, yet he knows his kid, Baron was a "case" but he wasn't sick. I just don't see how they are going to let Trump back in.

Here's more that makes me think the fix is in :
Supreme Court Deals Double-Blow To Republicans In Pennsylvania, North Carolina Ballot Battleshttps://www.zerohedge.com/political/supreme-court-deals-double-blow-republicans-pennsylvania-north-carolina-ballot-battles

I think this is why Senile Joe and Ho Harris have barely been campaigning--they know the fix is in and they don't have to bother.

Looks like you have no reason to vote? Maybe you'll get more very liberal local politicians elected, courts, judges, sheriffs, congressmen, senators, etc.

RatHoler
29th October 2020, 05:01 AM
The black woman seems to contradict herself and gives no reason for her Trump landslide prediction.

In my neighborhood there were only 2 or 3 Clinton signs in 2016. I have seen well over 30 Biden signs this year. Neither were/are good candidates, but it tells me that the Trump hatred/fatigue is very strong after the 4 year unprecedented and relentless attacks. Young white women hate Trump.

I see Biden winning and perhaps handily. Too many built in groups/demographics for a Democrat not to be favored.

Top 10 off the top of my head:
Negroes
Millennial's
Homos
Mexicans
Jews
Asians
Muslims
Union Hacks
Tree Huggers
Elites

Throw in the COVID Nazi's (many voted for Trump in 16) that will vote for Shutdown Joe. It also looks like they are crashing the market in the last few days for good measure as well to help turn others against the President.

The only way Trump wins is if there's an even bigger Silent Majority than I think and they get out and vote. I still don't think it will be enough because of the turnout (including mail in ballots) from the left will he HUGE. Fraud will be rampant as usual as well. He'll need to actually get some of the older black voters to turn his way to have a chance. Trump's support this time is definitely softer with whitey.

The so called swing voters are always the coveted group and decisive factor. Perceived economic fear will probably trump (pun intended) law and order. They'll vote for the party that promises continuous free shit.

BTW: if Biden wins there will be NO civil unrest from the so called right. They'll sit there and take it.

Amanda
29th October 2020, 03:30 PM
I still think that if there was no cheating, Trump would win in a landslide. But I think this is epic cheating going on right now--the central bankers want us locked down until America and the American people are destroyed. Trump wants to open up. Senile Joe and Ho Harris want a national lockdown and national mask mandate.

But here's reality:
Trump’s event crowd in Lansing, Michigan, yesterday (top) vs. Biden’s event crowd in Georgia
https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/trumps-event-crowd-in-lansing-michigan-yesterday-top-vs-bidens-event-crowd-in-georgia/

osoab
29th October 2020, 05:12 PM
The black woman seems to contradict herself and gives no reason for her Trump landslide prediction.

In my neighborhood there were only 2 or 3 Clinton signs in 2016. I have seen well over 30 Biden signs this year. Neither were/are good candidates, but it tells me that the Trump hatred/fatigue is very strong after the 4 year unprecedented and relentless attacks. Young white women hate Trump.

I see Biden winning and perhaps handily. Too many built in groups/demographics for a Democrat not to be favored.

Top 10 off the top of my head:
Negroes
Millennial's
Homos
Mexicans
Jews
Asians
Muslims
Union Hacks
Tree Huggers
Elites

Throw in the COVID Nazi's (many voted for Trump in 16) that will vote for Shutdown Joe. It also looks like they are crashing the market in the last few days for good measure as well to help turn others against the President.

The only way Trump wins is if there's an even bigger Silent Majority than I think and they get out and vote. I still don't think it will be enough because of the turnout (including mail in ballots) from the left will he HUGE. Fraud will be rampant as usual as well. He'll need to actually get some of the older black voters to turn his way to have a chance. Trump's support this time is definitely softer with whitey.

The so called swing voters are always the coveted group and decisive factor. Perceived economic fear will probably trump (pun intended) law and order. They'll vote for the party that promises continuous free shit.

BTW: if Biden wins there will be NO civil unrest from the so called right. They'll sit there and take it.

I'll add in last minute scare mongering closings by governors. IE, Illinois and JB. He will have shut down 90% bars and restaurants by the end of the weekend. I was stressing this point to a friend of mine. He could not wrap his head around that by increasing the fear right before the election would reduce the turnout on ED. Republicans primarily vote on ED. The sheep will think it's not ok to vote if they can't get a burger and beer.