PDA

View Full Version : Clown world!

midnight rambler
29th October 2020, 07:15 AM
Literally!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HtEK2WFZRUp5/

midnight rambler
29th October 2020, 07:18 AM
We know they're jacking the numbers, but by their own numbers in that video the case fatality rate is only 0.016.

Amanda
29th October 2020, 09:01 AM
Literally!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HtEK2WFZRUp5/

OMG- I saw that too!!! Forgot to post it! Un-freaking-believable!!!

keehah
29th October 2020, 10:50 AM
They told those who could see right at the start it was clown world hoaxing when they brought back the hand language translators like it was 70's local news again that they just had to have beside every politician pushing the hoax. Who doesn't have the tech ability to get subtitles in almost every situation these days. Very few, probably the reason this was almost never done anymore prior to this hoax.

Canadian Federal political hoaxers often had two at the same time, one for French and one for English. NEVER had seen that before.

I've noticed the last few decades there are obvious 'steps down' into a dumber more degenerated inverted state of western culture that the corporate mainstream news and politicians promote and play into when they do these planned panicking events such as a major war or terror event, solar magnetic flip, etc.

osoab
29th October 2020, 01:56 PM
I don't think she competes with LarryLightfoot from Chiraq.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HFD9EBGSf5jE/

osoab
29th October 2020, 02:01 PM
They told those who could see right at the start it was clown world hoaxing when they brought back the hand language translators like it was 70's local news again that they just had to have beside every politician pushing the hoax. Who doesn't have the tech ability to get subtitles in almost every situation these days. Very few, probably the reason this was almost never done anymore prior to this hoax.

Canadian Federal political hoaxers often had two at the same time, one for French and one for English. NEVER had seen that before.

I've noticed the last few decades there are obvious 'steps down' into a dumber more degenerated inverted state of western culture that the corporate mainstream news and politicians promote and play into when they do these planned panicking events such as a major war or terror event, solar magnetic flip, etc.

Is it from ADA crap for here in the states? Or just lib states that like to get "feels"?

The dumbing down is coinciding with the edumykashawn sistym. I think it has always been dumbed down. We have just moved to a higher thought process. We see the lies, obfuscation, slant, and non-reporting of events. They hype of the most idiotic crap just adds to the nausea/frustration.

Unfortunately, we are farked. The masses have us outnumbered. I am unable to outrun most of them too.

midnight rambler
29th October 2020, 05:46 PM
I don't think she competes with LarryLightfoot from Chiraq.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HFD9EBGSf5jE/

Madness!

Today I visited one of my fave TexMex joints I've been visiting for over 20 years. They have freaked the fuck out. They're not doing it now, but they were closing for the whole day on Wednesday to 'sanitize' the joint.

What they continue to do though:

Masks required (of course)
NO CASH, plastic or Apple pay ONLY!
Plastic flatware packets instead of stainless flatware (they had been using paper coffee cups but now they've reverted to their original coffee cups)
Salt and pepper in those stupid little paper packets
Those stupid fucking plexiglass partitions everywhere
Hand sanitizer stations EVERYWHERE

And yet right there on the counter at the hostess station by the front door there's one of those toothpick dispensers (full of toothpicks) with the lever on the side you push down retracting the two little arms that grab a single toothpick and come back out upon release of the little lever on the side. Gawd I love irony.

Cebu_4_2
30th October 2020, 04:44 PM
If they variate rules from the dictatorship they will be closed. Going on everywhere and getting more intrusive.

Madness!

Today I visited one of my fave TexMex joints I've been visiting for over 20 years. They have freaked the fuck out. They're not doing it now, but they were closing for the whole day on Wednesday to 'sanitize' the joint.

What they continue to do though:

Masks required (of course)
NO CASH, plastic or Apple pay ONLY!
Plastic flatware packets instead of stainless flatware (they had been using paper coffee cups but now they've reverted to their original coffee cups)
Salt and pepper in those stupid little paper packets
Those stupid fucking plexiglass partitions everywhere
Hand sanitizer stations EVERYWHERE

And yet right there on the counter at the hostess station by the front door there's one of those toothpick dispensers (full of toothpicks) with the lever on the side you push down retracting the two little arms that grab a single toothpick and come back out upon release of the little lever on the side. Gawd I love irony.