PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Court and the Constitution

Amanda
14th December 2020, 01:02 PM
Okay, there was a recent case, maybe in NYC with the Jews having to do with how many they can have at their gatherings (maybe case also involved a Church too). Sorry, I don't remember the details, but I recall people generally saying, that SCOTUS did a good job with their ruling in standing up to the tyrannical governors for freedom of religion.

Anyway, I think I listened to David Knight at some point, and he had a guest, Rabbi Yitzchok Dovid Smith, and I can't even remember what they were talking about (probably the ongoing tyranny for the Covid BS). Anyway, I signed up at his site saveourfreedoms.org just to see what he's saying (wouldn't normally sign up with a Rabbi, but desperate times...). Anyway, he had an interesting take on the recent SCOTUS decision on the religion issue. And contrary to everyone else's happy talk, he has the opposite take,and notes that SCOTUS basically says its fine for dirty govt to restrict rights as long as it does so equally, and it also defers to the "experts" who are 100% LYING about the FAKE PANDEMIC!! So this doesn't bode well for vaccines.

I thought I would share with you what I just sent out to my law firm clients:
Supreme Court Fails to Uphold the Constitution
Behind the headlines: The R C Diocese/Aguda Decision deciphered.
It looks like a victory. But in reality it is a stunning blow to the Constitution.
The headlines declare a victory for religious rights – BUT. The Supreme Court simply deferred to the power of the government to restrict liberties. It only said that restrictions on religious organizations cannot be greater than on other parts of the economy.
The real result: the Supreme Court said it is OK for the government to restrict Constitutional rights – so long as they do it equally to all sectors.
The Supreme Court abdicated its responsibility to uphold the Constitution by challenging the Executive Branch. They state “We are not public health experts, and we should respect [read “abdicate to”] the judgment of those with special expertise and responsibility in this area.” In other words, “experts” have more power than the Constitution.
And it gets even more frightening. On page 3 of the Decision, the Court tacitly [I]endorses the grading of citizens as “essential” or “non-essential,”accepting the government’s right to control people and their activities in making a living and providing for their families.
This is absolutely unacceptable.
We as citizens must fight back even harder against the growing tyranny of “experts” and “government knows best.” We must bring our government and our judiciary back to honoring our Constitution, the fundamental law of our land – before we lose it completely.
For more details on this disastrous development in the snuffing out of our rights (or at least the attempt), read my in-depth analysis HERE (https://PassaicClarity.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=578e9c595f7aeaadff80aaeb4&id=20f7d9dafc&e=9837160580).
But you might ask, why are so many reporting this case as a victory? As one noted author wrote in response to my analysis: Excellent and complete analysis. Conservatives are so easy to fool when the court throws them a pittance of a bone.

ziero0
14th December 2020, 01:36 PM
The judiciary has never been fully fleshed out in a balance of powers way to compete with the executive or legislative divisions. I wouldn't expect too much from them now. They have their political hats on.

Serpo
14th December 2020, 01:50 PM
Proving the law system is broken.