PDA

View Full Version : Project Blue Beam

Shami-Amourae
10th January 2021, 07:10 PM
When the NWO is ready to launch I believe they will do Project Blue Beam where they will fake an alien visitation. Expect to see high ranking government officials start to chatter about aliens in the coming months and years in preparation.

The goal of this will be for the following:

Accept Global Communism
End Christianity and Religions
Force Anti-Racism since now we're a human race in a Galactic Federation

They will do this as the icing of the cake after the pandemic to usher in the new Global Communist (Corporatist) state. I believe they will then use Right-wingers as scapegoats why the Aliens won't allow us into the Galactic Federation to get regular people to police Right-wing thinking and Christianity.

This is just a wild theory of mine.

midnight rambler
10th January 2021, 07:19 PM
Klaus Schwab isn't going to be playing second fiddle to any alien shit monkeys.

woodman
10th January 2021, 07:29 PM
Klaus Schwab isn't going to be playing second fiddle to any alien shit monkeys.
OK, that's some funny shit!

woodman
10th January 2021, 07:32 PM
Klaus Schwab is an alien shit monkey.

Hitch
10th January 2021, 08:45 PM
Will the aliens accept bitcoin? That's the big question. How do we pay the bastards off. Gold? Bitcoin? FRNs?

vacuum
10th January 2021, 08:55 PM
Good stuff Shami.

I think you are right.

Don't forget that the aliens will demand we keep earth pristine, and hence every human only gets a limited number of carbon and energy credits. No owning cars, houses or property anymore.

Essentially it will be a made up religion we are all required to follow. It will have heaven (galactic federation), hell (destruction of earth), and sin.

woodman
10th January 2021, 08:55 PM
Will the aliens accept bitcoin? That's the big question. How do we pay the bastards off. Gold? Bitcoin? FRNs?
Human blood is the only currency they understand. Vampire Alien Shit Monkeys! They Live!

Shami-Amourae
10th January 2021, 09:05 PM

They wouldn't need money if they are that advanced.

aeondaze
10th January 2021, 09:13 PM
Project Blue Balls, 'cause they're dying to fuck us over
:p

JohnQPublic
11th January 2021, 07:21 AM
Tucker has been feeding frenzy with little tidbits over the last couple of years. Most of what he reports on re:UFOs can be explained by hypersonic missile testing.