PDA

View Full Version : President Trump Impeached for the 2nd Time!

Cebu_4_2
13th January 2021, 02:52 PM
He can add another first to his many accomplishments.

Pick from thousands of links on your favorite search engine.

mamboni
13th January 2021, 05:45 PM
He can add another first to his many accomplishments.

Pick from thousands of links on your favorite search engine.The Senate too?

Serpo
13th January 2021, 06:06 PM
Impeaching BIDEN.............................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUOM9Za6a4g

Cebu_4_2
13th January 2021, 06:06 PM
The Senate too?

Not yet. There is not enough time but to be impeached by the house sticks as charged I guess. All fun in the nut house man.

Cebu_4_2
13th January 2021, 06:07 PM
Impeaching BIDEN.............................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUOM9Za6a4g

Nothing matters at this time.

mamboni
13th January 2021, 06:22 PM
Not yet. There is not enough time but to be impeached by the house sticks as charged I guess. All fun in the nut house man.It's my understanding that the House impeaches but the Senate convicts. I ask someone here whether this House impeachment precludes Trump from running for public office in the future?

osoab
13th January 2021, 06:34 PM
It's better than impaled.

ziero0
13th January 2021, 07:11 PM
If he gets impeached again does he still get a presidential library? If not where do the Hilary emails go?

Serpo
13th January 2021, 07:15 PM
Tis the season to IMPEACH...........

keehah
14th January 2021, 09:10 AM
“History says, don’t hope
On this side of the grave.
But then, once in a lifetime
The longed-for tidal wave
Of justice can rise up,
And hope and history rhyme.”

The Hill Jan 13, 2021 (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/534178-marjorie-taylor-greene-says-she-will-introduce-impeachment-articles-against)

“I would like to announce on behalf of the American people, we have to make sure our leaders are held accountable, we cannot have a president of the United States who is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign governments, foreign Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies, so on Jan. 21, I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden,” Greene told Newsmax’s Greg Kelly.

osoab
14th January 2021, 12:56 PM
If he gets impeached again does he still get a presidential library? If not where do the Hilary emails go?

They are buried with Seth Rich.

Cebu_4_2
14th January 2021, 05:21 PM
They are buried with Seth Rich.

Shit is happening, nothing makes sense. I guess it has to be like that way in a situation like we are in. If I am going to club you for trying to bang my woman would I broadcast the motive, goal or where?

Either we get Trump or we get sloppy seconds with an impailment in the ass.

I get a lot of things from GAB

woodman
14th January 2021, 05:38 PM
Thinking about it, it occurs to me that given what our government has become and the nature of those who have gained positions in it and the nature of those that have ensured they came to those positions; I would consider it a badge of honor to have been impeached even once. Twice is even more impressive.

Amanda
14th January 2021, 07:12 PM
Thinking about it, it occurs to me that given what our government has become and the nature of those who have gained positions in it and the nature of those that have ensured they came to those positions; I would consider it a badge of honor to have been impeached even once. Twice is even more impressive.

I totally agree!!

midnight rambler
14th January 2021, 07:34 PM

Don't care for him all that much but I've been asking myself for over five years, "Why do they hate him so much??" Then looking at who hates him I conclude I wouldn't ever be associating those assholes anyway, so I guess that makes me a Trump supporter by default.

Serpo
15th January 2021, 02:33 AM
Street Cred