PDA

View Full Version : The Best Buys at the Moment

Shami-Amourae
1st March 2021, 12:23 PM
I'll put in the best things to buy in this thread.

I'll also provide the reasons, and possibly the turn around time.

Shami-Amourae
1st March 2021, 12:29 PM
March 1st, 2021:

Bitcoin:
If your okay holding it for 5-10 year. Bitcoin is almost always a good buy. Price target is $1 million by next cycle, but $220K by this year.

Monero:
It's an oscillator, meaning it goes up and down with the markets. Monero is currently undervalued in Bitcoin value.
It should easily go to $1,000. Since it's a privacy coin you don't have to report taxes on this, and can cash out on black market products. I'd recommend cashing out in gift cards on the grey market.
Buy it on Cake Wallet without KYC:
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?103456-Cake-Wallet-Monero-Atomic-Swaps

Litecoin:
It's an oscillator, meaning it goes up and down with the markets. Litecoin is currently undervalued in Bitcoin value. I recommend selling this at the top of the bull run though for more Bitcoin, stablecoins, or cash. This is a medium term play (sell before October is my guess.) Price target is $1,000. The best thing with Litecoin is you can get it anywhere, including PayPal. They will be adding privacy features soon too.

Monero and Litecoin are the only two undervalued oscillator at the moment, so get them both, or one. I prefer Monero though personally. Litecoin is lower risk.

woodman
1st March 2021, 03:29 PM
Your input is appreciated here Shami. I am trying to get my sons and grandsons interested in crypto; I figure they can help out the old guy. My oldest Grand daughter is a whiz on computers and phones, so I need to get her interested also.

Shami-Amourae
2nd March 2021, 07:28 PM
BUY LITECOIN
Right now!!! Like RIGHT NOW! It's going to go mental soon.
Today the price is $180.

This is a medium term play. Sell before October at the latest, preferably earlier.
I would have never considered saying this since I got out of Litecoin. This is the first time I've bought Litecoin in 7 years.

cheka.
2nd March 2021, 08:47 PM
you go boy

takes ballz to issue buy calls

vacuum
4th March 2021, 12:41 AM
Thanks Shami. Really great thread. Will plan to get LTC this weekend.

What do you think of this guy?

https://i.postimg.cc/0NSyTXWm/Screenshot-2021-03-04-at-12-36-29-AM.png

vacuum
4th March 2021, 10:20 AM
There may be a blood bath for cryptos this weekend.

If the stock market closes lower and the 10y yield higher be the end of today, people will lose confidence over the weekend and panic sell.

Shami-Amourae
5th March 2021, 01:22 AM
Thanks Shami. Really great thread. Will plan to get LTC this weekend.

What do you think of this guy?

https://i.postimg.cc/0NSyTXWm/Screenshot-2021-03-04-at-12-36-29-AM.png

No, just stick to Litecoin out of all of those.

There's been a dip, so now is a great time to load up.

Shami-Amourae
5th March 2021, 01:23 AM
There may be a blood bath for cryptos this weekend.

If the stock market closes lower and the 10y yield higher be the end of today, people will lose confidence over the weekend and panic sell.

Yes that's true. Bitcoin could realistically dip down to $35K. Unlikely, but possible.

vacuum
9th March 2021, 02:55 AM
I did pick up a bag of LTC, so thanks for that.

Looks like bitcoin doesn't want to go down. Should be an interesting week. Big treasury auction on Wednesday, should move the market one way or the other.

What do you think about Ethereum? Looks like it could be on the verge of a major breakout. I don't have any eth myself.

Shami-Amourae
10th March 2021, 12:18 AM
I did pick up a bag of LTC, so thanks for that.

Looks like bitcoin doesn't want to go down. Should be an interesting week. Big treasury auction on Wednesday, should move the market one way or the other.

What do you think about Ethereum? Looks like it could be on the verge of a major breakout. I don't have any eth myself.

I have mixed feelings on Ethereum.

It could be the world computer, or the new MySpace. I could go either way depending how things shake out in the next few months.

The price of Ethereum dumped hard recently since miners were protesting the votes to reduce gas fees. A lot of rich people are accumulating Ethereum though so it's hard to say what it's future is.

My personal strategy was to simply have equal amounts of dollars invested in Ethereum, Polkadot, and Cardano.

Shami-Amourae
18th April 2021, 05:13 PM
If you had bought $1000 worth of Bitcoin in late 2015, that investment now would be worth over $200,000. That's a full 200x increase!

Unfortunately, as the price of Bitcoin is now north of $56,000, it is too late to get that kind of return with Bitcoin. But what if I told you there is another crypto currency that is still in its early stages and still relatively unknown? And what if I told you that this particular crypto currency will be potentially worth more than a Bitcoin is 5-10 years?

This coin is called Monero (XMR), and many experts are now saying it is bound to be bigger than Bitcoin. Unlike Bitcoin, it is completely private, secure, fungible, and untraceable. Because of that, it recently replaced Bitcoin as the main current on the Dark Web. Since criminals have adopted it, it is now only a matter of time before regular people do as well for everyday transactions.

Remember, criminals were the first group to use telephones, fast cars, and crypto currencies. Since their livelihoods and freedoms depend on technology, they are always the first to adopt the newest and the best.

Monero's price is currently going up fast. If you don't want to miss out you better hurry up and buy. The price is only around $340, but will go up to $60,000 or more with time, just like Bitcoin did. Buying Monero now is like buying Bitcoin at $340. Even a small investment could set you up and your family for generational wealth.

To learn more follow the Monero thread here:
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?103456-Cake-Wallet-Monero-Atomic-Swaps
Check daily on the official Monero threads "/XMR/ Monero General" on /biz/ -- there's always at least 1 active.
https://boards.4channel.org/biz/

vacuum
18th April 2021, 08:42 PM
Does it make sense to convert some other cryptos into XMR?

Or in other words, what percentage of a total portfolio would you recommend having as xmr? Tough question I know.

vacuum
18th April 2021, 09:23 PM
I agree, it seems that XMR may supplant BTC. It is useful to try to come up with counterpoints, and the one case where I think that Bitcoin may remain dominant is replacing the dollar in international trade.

It seems that a transparent blockchain could be a benefit at the nation state level. I could be wrong, but the transparent block chain allows countries to establish what their reserves are to be able to issue currency against their reserves, maybe it would help to serve as a basis to issue debt against.

On the flip side, as soon as a nation wants to spend beyond their means, then they would also need to conceal the actual amount of reserves they truly have. So I could go either way, but I do think that Bitcoin reserves may end up being the ultimate show of power and credibility a nation can achieve.

Bitcoin doesn’t make sense for personal wealth though. Too much liability.

Shami-Amourae
18th April 2021, 10:11 PM
Does it make sense to convert some other cryptos into XMR?

Or in other words, what percentage of a total portfolio would you recommend having as xmr? Tough question I know.

It's a hard call. I don't think XMR will have it's true run this bull run this cycle, but the next one.
I recommend selling whatever isn't an crypto oscillator by October (unless market conditions changed that's when I'm exiting out at the moment.)

It's simply all I'm buying now.

There's been a giant shift recently on the Dark Web and /biz/. Everyone's switching to XMR. I didn't really "get it" until now. I see how things can shift towards this now.

Basically /biz/ has always been the blood pulse of what's to come in crypto. The fact people are going hysterical about accumulating as much Monero as possible in the past couple months raised alarm bells, and then I see the new direction of things.

I'm converting whatever I purchased a long time ago that doesn't have a paper trail for whatever reason (like stuff from Mt. Gox and BTC-e that got shut down.) Also anything extra from my business that I would save goes all into XMR now.

Daily use and transaction volume for XMR is absolutely exploding now, and actually cutting into Bitcoin's transactions. Bitcoin maximalists don't know what's going to hit them.
https://i.postimg.cc/QdQbXz4S/image.png

The price is retardedly undervalued compared to actual usage, but I think will it steadily go up, then pull an XRP or Dogecoin where it explodes overnight. This would likely happen when Atomic Swaps get built directly into the Monero wallets themselves. Any Monero bought under $1,000 is a steal with what's happening.

The transactions now are a fraction of a penny and it's fungible like physical Dollars or Gold.

Percentage wise hold at least 10% XMR. I'm dollar cost averaging right now. That helps keep you under the radar anyways.
I hope to get to 20-30% in the medium term. I want to try to get it without a paper trail, or in a way that breaks chain analytics. Do this since it's likely Monero will become illegal to buy and/or hold. Don't worry though, since with Atomic Swaps this won't matter.

Understand this: Monero is the true Cypherpunk money. The people behind it aren't trying to get rich, they are trying to liberate humanity. They are freedom Absolutists who can't be bought. You can do both if you invest in it in my opinion. These are like the new Thomas Jeffersons of the digital age.

tl;dr:
https://i.postimg.cc/Yqt3yDLK/1618605312004.png

Shami-Amourae
26th April 2021, 08:12 PM
Monero bought under $1,000 is a steal with what's happening.

I'm only buying Monero right now and have been converting a lot of crypto from 2011 - 2017 to Monero.

I'll let you guys know until further notice. I'll be continuously buying Monero till the price hits $1,000.

PatColo
30th April 2021, 10:28 AM
latter ~half of this Apr 25 Jeff Berwick vid is mostly crypto talk, emphasis on the privacy coins

Is The Covaids Insanity Actually Getting Worse? (https://www.bitchute.com/video/b6gn0sUdKSxN/)

he has two newer vids I haven't watched yet; they've been getting longer, averaging ~80 mins

BC channel https://www.bitchute.com/channel/DkNYbFJKDPpX/

Shami-Amourae
30th April 2021, 11:39 AM
latter ~half of this Apr 25 Jeff Berwick vid is mostly crypto talk, emphasis on the privacy coins

You can see why I'm going crazy for them lately.

I honestly am just sticking with Monero for now. It's the only thing used on the Dark Web now. Pirate Chain is mostly a pump and dump at this point and the tech is inferior. Also the mining situation is a joke since it uses ASICs. Anyone can mine Monero with their home computer CPU. It's actually the easiest mainstream cryptocurrencies every day people can mine. Cake Wallet is looking into possibly developing a way to use old cell phones into Monero nodes and miners. I have first hand interactions with them so I know this.

Pirate Chain still can go up massively, but I only see people actively using Monero. The Monero community is honestly the most fun crypto communities I've been apart of with the best memes. It's unique since these people aren't in it for profit, they really are in it to promote freedom and ending governmental tyranny. I believe now Monero is the key to ending Globohomo once and for all. I'm not joking.

My target for Monero is $10,000 in the next 5 years. I've never felt so bullish for something in so long. The best part is you never need to cash out, you can spend it.

PatColo
30th April 2021, 12:12 PM
^ not sure if u watched Jeff B's spiel I pointed to, but he did spend some time on the (jooz).gov risk factor -- ex: hackers extorting Apple, & JSM's coverage of it, hinting at privacy coin users being portrayed as ter'sts, setting stage for the jooz.gov shutting down said privacy coins somehow. :'(

Max Igan is dubious re cryptos... some were gifted to him the past couple years, & he's bullish near/mid-term, but notes the "internet risk"... IE if the dinjoo-nuffins take down the 'net, where do crypto holders stand??

I recall a John McAfee vid ~2y ago, saying if BTC didn't hit $1M/coin by the end of last year, he'd "eat his dick" -- any word on if he followed thru on that threat? :D But he did also recommend monero in that vid... I'd have to look up monero's price at that time.

edit: McAfee was doing some alt-media interviews in Aug '19, where I'm sure he mentioned/reco'd monero. Would look to find out monero's price then, Aug '19.

Thread: John McAfee interview with VLTV - arrests, cryptos, POTUS run (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?101007-John-McAfee-interview-with-VLTV-arrests-cryptos-POTUS-run)
^ one of those yidtube ch's was since gassed, but the other one remains... I vaguely remember him reco'ing monero in both.

Shami-Amourae
30th April 2021, 08:26 PM
I genuinely hate McAfee, but mainly since he screwed me out of six figures in Ghost coin, which was his pump and dump scam. It was similar to how Pirate Chain is now, which I'm super weary of it. I think him doing that turned the privacy community against him and why he's in jail now since he financially screwed over a lot of people. I think someone in our community tipped off the government as a screw you to McAfee. The Ghost community was as big as the Pirate community is now, and the entire community now hates McAfee. Jeff Berwick doesn't understand this aspect but I do since I've dealt with McAfee and a lot of his "people" (most have turned against him) a lot over the past year.

This interview with him about Monero is generally accurate. His time tables are wrong but his ideas are correct in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OCwLxh8zh4
Note that the YouTube channel this is from is a more popular channel that was called Bitcoin 101 for years, but now just became Monero 101. A lot of Bitcoin OGs are turning into Monero people.

That being said you cannot stop privacy coins, especially when atomic swaps are becoming mainstream. I do see the Feds coming after all public figures associated with privacy coins. This includes Fluffy Pony (https://twitter.com/fluffypony) (the main public figure behind Monero) and the dude who runs Cake Wallet. Monero is the biggest threat to the fiat currencies and bankers in human history.

Most things that are advertised as privacy coins are not, ESPECIALLY ZCash and Dash (those are fakes). Monero, Pirate Chain, and Wownero are all legitimate, but I only view Monero as the only project that is serious and will last.

tl;dr -- 99% of cryptocurrencies are scams. Invest in top caps, and speculate on low caps.

PatColo
3rd May 2021, 01:52 PM
May 01, 2021
The Great Covaids War of 2021 (https://www.bitchute.com/video/MdTnZNXZ44yf/)

^ wherein Jeff talks cryptos from about the halfway mark on, incl lots of monero & pirate chain (boasting...).

good grief, who dressed him up for this 5/1 vid?!? (:;) not his wife, I hope! :D

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/073/204/957/original/8cadb23d080104d1.jpg

EDIT: ^ hmm, so images don't post in this "virtual currencies" subforum either. I previously assumed it was just General Discussion where images wouldn't post.

ahh well I'll stick with News & Current Events when starting new threads, coz I know images post there.

vacuum
4th May 2021, 01:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAGm9Kyq0cE

Shami-Amourae
6th May 2021, 07:32 PM
BUY LITECOIN
Right now!!! Like RIGHT NOW! It's going to go mental soon.
Today the price is $180.

This is a medium term play. Sell before October at the latest, preferably earlier.
I would have never considered saying this since I got out of Litecoin. This is the first time I've bought Litecoin in 7 years.

The price of Litecoin today is $370. That's a 2X. It just broke all time highs from 2017. This isn't the end, but likely the start of a major run in Litecoin I think.
Expect $1,000 Litecoin in the next 1-3 months easily.

Monero and XRP are the only oscillators left who haven't broken all time highs, but Monero is the only one that is still the most undervalued. Expect Monero to break all time highs soon ($540), possibly within the month.
I've noticed that Monero has been running opposite of the market lately. It's the only thing I'm still buying this deep into the bull market. I wouldn't buy anything else personally. You can convert Monero to Dai at the peak of the market, then back again at the bottom to increase your Monero position.

Monero is more of a major play in the NEXT bullrun so I'm personally trying to accumulate over the next 4 years as much as possible until further notice.

vacuum
17th May 2021, 02:37 AM
Now is a great time to buy. Here’s what I recommend (and their current prices) as currency crisis hedges:
xmr $362
dash $321
ltc $308
bch $1106
btc $45k

These are more speculative:
bsv $288
zec $253

Highly speculative:
xmv $0.11
znn $16

All of these are being ignored, people are focused on defi, tokens, and fancy stuff. These are cold hard currency coins that will become relevant when rampant inflation and taxes take hold.

Amanda
17th May 2021, 04:24 PM
Okay, so can somebody tell me more about Dash and Monero? I think Greg Mannarino has also recommended Dash?

I honestly don't know anything about these crypto currencies, like where do you buy these? What site do you go to? And then you just wait (and hope for the best)???

woodman
17th May 2021, 05:17 PM
Okay, so can somebody tell me more about Dash and Monero? I think Greg Mannarino has also recommended Dash?

I honestly don't know anything about these crypto currencies, like where do you buy these? What site do you go to? And then you just wait (and hope for the best)???
There are a number of exchanges where they can be bought and sold. Coinbase is easy. Just type it in and follow the instructions; it is fairly easy. You will give them account information and once they have accessed your bank account and transferred a tiny sum (mine was a penny IIRC) you can then fund the account with the amount of funds you desire. Once the funds are there, you will be able to exchange for various cryptos. Fairly easy I thought. I have had no problems. I think there is a way to hold without belonging to an exchange but it maybe involves a secondary program called a wallet which you carry a key to. If you lose the key, you are out of luck.

Shami is the wizard here and vaccuum too.

ETA You probably are referring to the above mentioned cryptos Monero and Dash. You can open a Kraken account and buy cryptos that can then be traded in Cakewallet for Monero. I have not done this but I don't think it is too involved.

Amanda
17th May 2021, 06:42 PM
There are a number of exchanges where they can be bought and sold. Coinbase is easy. Just type it in and follow the instructions; it is fairly easy. You will give them account information and once they have accessed your bank account and transferred a tiny sum (mine was a penny IIRC) you can then fund the account with the amount of funds you desire. Once the funds are there, you will be able to exchange for various cryptos. Fairly easy I thought. I have had no problems. I think there is a way to hold without belonging to an exchange but it maybe involves a secondary program called a wallet which you carry a key to. If you lose the key, you are out of luck.

Shami is the wizard here and vaccuum too.

ETA You probably are referring to the above mentioned cryptos Monero and Dash. You can open a Kraken account and buy cryptos that can then be traded in Cakewallet for Monero. I have not done this but I don't think it is too involved.

Thanks so much for all of this. I'm going to have to invest some time in looking into this further. Seems to make sense to try. Just want to make sure I know what I'm doing and what I'm getting into.

vacuum
18th May 2021, 10:07 AM
Litecoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkAJVZy7qNo

vacuum
21st May 2021, 02:42 AM
Interesting, Grayscale is buying only litecoin right now:

https://tokenview.com/en/Grayscale

Shami-Amourae
21st May 2021, 05:22 AM
I'm still unsure if we're in a bear market now or entering a 2nd bubble market (this happened in 2013).

My "best buys" still are the following:

Monero
Bitcoin
Litecoin

Bitcoin should rebound in market dominance for a couple months or so. A lot of altcoins will potentially bleed into Bitcoin.

Litecoin is my favorite cryptocurrency for day to day KYC payments that isn't a privacy coin. I actually use it for commerce. Its cheap, fast, and easy to get.

EE_
21st May 2021, 11:00 AM
Who knew it would be China that takes down cryptos. We all know China is in control of the US since the democrats stole the election. Plus China holds huge power over the rest of the world through manufacturing and trade. Could China take down cryptos globally?

Cryptos Crash After China Again Vows Crackdown On Mining And Trading
BY TYLER DURDEN
FRIDAY, MAY 21, 2021 - 10:29 AM

Another day, another attempt by China - where the reception of the digital yuan has been a total disaster so far much to Beijing's complete humiliation - to crash Crypto, with Reuters and Bloomberg reporting moments ago that just two days after the PBOC barred financial institutions from accepting bitcoin as payment, China's vice premier Liu He said (at 11pm on Friday local time) that China will crack down on bitcoin mining and trading activities, which of course is what we already knew.

From Reuters:

CHINA'S VICE PREMIER LIU HE SAYS TO CRACK DOWN ON BITCOIN MINING AND TRADING ACTIVITIES

And From Bloomberg

*CHINA REITERATES CALL FOR CRACKDOWN ON BITCOIN MINING, TRADING
So China will reiterate, i.e., repeat what it has said, the same news every day until bitcoin hits 0? Or at least it hopes to, and somehow this is supposed to inspire confidence in the digital Yuan? And yes, this is as some have jokingly pointed out, the 1000th time China has tried to ban bitcoin:

What is even funnier is that a month ago Peter Thiel grabbed headlines with his laughable conclusion that bitcoin was helping China to end the reserve status of the dollar and was a "Chinese financial weapon". How about now, Peter, is China's crushing bitcoin to boost the dollar? Inquiring minds want to know.

Incidentally, a cynical take of this report is that it is great news as it means no more dirty coal bitcoin mining in Xinjiang. How will the ESG cult bash bitcoin if there are no more coal-fired plants generating the electricity for Chinese miners?

As a reminder, China is the bitcoin bears biggest friend: as long as bitcoin can be mined in China it is "dirty." Once China bans bitcoin mining there, the anti-ESG case collapses as miners end up moving to cleaner and more ESG-friendly venues.

For those wondering about China's neverending - and unsuccessful - campaign to destroy bitcoin, here is a breakdown of major regulatory announcements in China courtesy of CoinTelegraph:

FUD watchers got a glimpse of an old favorite as three government bodies in China, including the China Internet Finance Association, the China Banking Association and the China Payment and Clearing Association re-warned the public about the risks of investing in cryptocurrencies. This dates back to a 2017 ruling that all exchanges must close and a 2018 ruling on ICOs. But is it actually illegal?

For starters, these types of announcements are a good indication that cryptocurrencies are starting to flare up in popularity. Whenever speculative digital assets begin to grab headlines and seep into more mainstream culture, these warnings and reminders are common as a method of discouraging more open adoption.

Last year it was established that owning virtual currencies was not in itself illegal, only that virtual currencies could not be used as legal tender. Even though exchanges are supposed to be illegal, numerous exchanges operate within the country, even partnering with government organizations in free trade zones and hosting large events. There is very much an understanding of being free to innovate, as long as it doesn’t start breaking other laws, such as money laundering, fraud or aiding capital flight. If not for this convenient truth, there probably wouldn’t be much of a column left for Our Man in Shanghai to write about.

In any case, the news was enough to spark another algo-driven liquidation as the robots apparently have a 15 nanosecond memory and have forgotten that China has said all this and more both a few days ago as well as years ago when it first cracked down on crypto and banned bitcoin and its peers on the mainland.

The selloff has pushed bitcoin back under its 200DMA again:

And stocks follow cryptos lower, as China now appears to also be attacking the US stock market - which has become joined at the hip with crypto.

Will this aggression stand, Mr "big guy" president?

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cryptos-tumble-after-china-again-vows-crackdown-mining-and-trading

Shami-Amourae
24th May 2021, 06:07 AM
The market structure and trends have radically changed recently due to the recent engineered crash of cryptos.

I believe we are now in a 2013 style cycle, with 2 bubbles back to back.
The first bubble is now over. We should have some recovery and sideways action over the next few months, with the next bubble starting after and concluding around December 2021. I already took some profits for some real estate. As long as the price doesn't drop below $30K we should be fine. It can drop down to $25k briefly, but can't stay there long. If Bitcoin breaks below $25K and stays there the market is completely wrecked and all hope is lost. I didn't expect the market to dump this hard, but it was a very well engineered crash for the billionaires/institutions to accumulate.

In the 2013 there was the crack down on the Silk Road (black market Bitcoin marketplace) and China FUD which led to the first bubble pop. This cycle we had a mix of Elon Musk FUD and China FUD v24343252 (they repeat the same news story over and over again.) The NWO is pushing Ethereum to replace Bitcoin right now too. Part of the "OMG BITCOIN USES ELECTRICITY?!!" bullshit was since the NWO wants Ethereum over Bitcoin:
https://coinmarketcap.com/headlines/news/goldman-sachs-ethereum-eth-might-overtake-bitcoin-btc-as-a-store-of-value/

I recommend buying Gold near the end of this market cycle. Either virtual (Pax Gold (https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/pax-gold)), or physical Gold. Gold likely will move up during the upcoming Crypto Winter.

My "picks" have now changed.

NWO Play
Ethereum
This is what the NWO wants to win. It's that simple.

Non-Privacy Buys
Polkadot + Kusama
Polkadot and Kusama got hit super hard during the crash, and have the most upside potential now. They are sister chains so you can invest in either, or both. I only invest in Polkadot personally since it's easier to get but you can do either. Parachain auctions are coming so Kusama will have a run up on the shorter time frame. Stake your Polkadot/Kusama on the exchange Kraken for 12% returns.
Follow Mr. Business (https://twitter.com/Adouble212) on Twitter to stay on top of things.

Privacy Buys
Monero + Pirate Chain
I still prefer Monero. First mover advantage is paramount. I know many of you might think I'm insane since Monero got hit hard, but it also went up 31% in one day after the government announced they will be tracking all transfer payments of $10k or more. Monero is a long term play. It might not "run" until 1-3 years potentially, but it's like insurance if the government goes crazy on regulations/taxes. Pirate Chain has already pretty much added Atomic Swaps, but since no one uses it in the real world like Monero its unsure if it means anything. Monero is the only cryptocurrency/currency that's actually used in the real world that's fungible and private. It's a long term play, so don't expect to get rich off it anytime soon. It's a "one day" type play. The same was like that when I got into Cardano at $0.02. You have to get into things early that have high growth potential, and hold onto it for a long time.
Follow /XMR/ General (https://archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/search/subject/%2FXMR%2F%20Monero%20General/) for the latest info on /biz/.
Monero is a belief system to me. It's an ideology. It's one of my deepest beliefs.

WHEN DO I SELL?!
Pi Cycle Top = MA350*2(BTCusd) and MA111(BTCusd)
Sell when the following two lines cross. Most whales and myself have been doing this. These coincide with the engineered crashes too.
https://www.lookintobitcoin.com/charts/pi-cycle-top-indicator/

Bigjon
24th May 2021, 12:50 PM
https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.com/the-bit-short-inside-cryptos-doomsday-machine-f8dcf78a64d3

The Bit Short: Inside Crypto’s Doomsday Machine

https://miro.medium.com/fit/c/56/56/1*X9n8NIN4NQdsxqUaB03rNQ.png (https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.com/?source=post_page-----f8dcf78a64d3--------------------------------)
Crypto Anonymous
(https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.com/?source=post_page-----f8dcf78a64d3--------------------------------)

https://miro.medium.com/max/1092/1*OgRN5NjsgNder22o8WCO-g.png

This is the story of a Bitcoin trade — the most financially impactful trade I’ve ever made in my life. It’s also the story of the deep-yet-frantic investigation of the crypto ecosystem that led me to make that trade. And it’s the story of what’s really going on in crypto — and what we should do about it.
If you own meaningful amounts of cryptocurrency or you’re considering buying some, you’re the reason I wrote this. Please do read to the end.
Prologue: Tether & company

Before I begin this story, there’s a bit of background you need to know first.
There are things in crypto right now called Tethers. To simplify a bit, Tethers are issued by a crypto company called Tether Ltd. (https://tether.to/) — meaning that if Tether Ltd. says you own a Tether, then you do.
Tether Ltd. also says one Tether is worth exactly one US dollar. Can they do that? Well they say they can, because they hold $1 worth of assets for each Tether (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-14/why-crypto-traders-are-so-worried-about-tether-quicktake-q-a). But are those assets actual dollars? No, they are not (http://media.kalzumeus.com/tether-docs/bitfinex-response-to-nyag.pdf). So what if the assets go down in value? Don’t worry; they will not (https://equity.guru/2020/12/30/the-bitcoin-bubble-is-tether-too-big-to-fail/). Okay, but can we at least see the assets? No, you may not (https://www.coindesk.com/tether-confirms-relationship-auditor-dissolved).
Who in their right mind would use something like Tether? Well, the short answer is that many people use Tethers to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The long answer, though, is astounding — but more on that later.
Because Tether sounds exactly like a currency fraud, it may not surprise you to learn that Tether Ltd. is currently under investigation (https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/attorney-general-james-announces-court-order-against-crypto-currency-company) by the Office of the Attorney General for the Southern District of New York. That investigation was announced to the public on April 25th, 2019.
================
The rest of the story at above link.

Shami-Amourae
26th May 2021, 01:19 AM
This is a list of cryptos that Goldman Sachs recommends to it's investors.

Notice Monero is in there.
https://torako.wakarimasen.moe/file/torako/biz/image/1622/00/1622002398963.jpg

vacuum
16th January 2022, 04:51 PM
I’m accumulating BCH right now.

First of all, it’s heavily suppressed by bitcoin maxis, and a short squeeze is possible.

Second, smartBCH is in stealth mode and growing like crazy.

Bitcoin cash already has very low fees compared to bitcoin, but compared to Ethereum the contrast is even greater.

Bitcoin cash is the only smart contracts platform that solves the trilemma: decentralized, low fees, high capacity. Furthermore, it’s proof of work and will stay that way.

Finally, the SEC is having some kind of public appearance on the 18th. If they come out and say that Ethereum is a security, then that means that everything under Ethereum is also a security.

All these other chains are then likely securities.

Bitcoin cash would then be the only smart contracts platform in existence that is definitely not a security because it is a fork of bitcoin which isn’t a security. No one seems to realize this.

https://www.sec.gov/news/upcoming-events/dc-bar-fintech-regulation-and

Finally, the bollinger bands are the tightest they have ever been in the history of bitcoin cash right now.

vacuum
17th January 2022, 01:02 AM
Monero is very bullish right now. The xmr:btc pair has a bump and run formation with a retest, and it’s now paying upwards.