PDA

View Full Version : visiting cali today

JDRock
27th March 2021, 10:37 AM
What a shithole! Niggers, spics, gooks, dinks, mudharks.... FFS get me the haaiil outta here and back to America!

JDRock
27th March 2021, 10:39 AM
Homeless everywhere - how did the libphaggs turn paradise into shiholia? Answer, they imported it.

Tumbleweed
27th March 2021, 11:24 AM
What a shithole! Niggers, spics, gooks, dinks, mudharks.... FFS get me the haaiil outta here and back to America!

It wasn't all a shithole the last time I was there but a lot of the places I went were. That was quite a few years ago though.

PatColo
27th March 2021, 11:57 AM
what city JDRock?

JDRock
27th March 2021, 01:48 PM
what city JDRock?
san diego there are nice places but the shiteholians are EVERYWHERE. I of course am armed to the teeth, but still! Get me back to America!

JDRock
27th March 2021, 01:54 PM
It wasn't all a shithole the last time I was there but a lot of the places I went were. That was quite a few years ago though.
Srsly T weed, the niggers have copped a "bring it on" attitude and there is a feeling in the air of, its only a matter of time before this thing blows. heroin needles and homeless camps are everywhere.

Tumbleweed
27th March 2021, 02:30 PM
Srsly T weed, the niggers have copped a "bring it on" attitude and there is a feeling in the air of, its only a matter of time before this thing blows. heroin needles and homeless camps are everywhere.

When I was there last the young spics I had to deal with at factories and warehouses could be pretty snotty and upitty when they knew they had the upper hand. They were worse when you went south and east along the border in to Texas. They liked to give the white guys the shitty end of the stick and they'd grin and laugh when they were doing it. SOB's.

mamboni
27th March 2021, 02:54 PM
What a shithole! Niggers, spics, gooks, dinks, mudharks.... FFS get me the haaiil outta here and back to America!My initial reaction to your thread title: "Shit man he be crazy!" Then I pictured in my mind the movie Escape from LA......in reverse.

You should count your fingers and toes.

mamboni
27th March 2021, 02:56 PM
what city JDRock?I resent your irreverent use of the term 'city.' A city denotes civilization, as in culture, learning and a functioning infrastructure.

JDRock
27th March 2021, 03:30 PM
you guys are Killing Me lol! I flew out here to help a lady get set up so to speak... where shes at its affluent and well heeled, but a few blocks away its a shithole. drug addled zombies staggering in the road, feral apes eyeing my rental suv from the alley ways... phaggs holding hands.. multi gender bathrooms.. and - curiously, ​an almost total absence of old hippies that used to be the mainstay of the so cal beach culture.

Hitch
27th March 2021, 03:33 PM
san diego there are nice places but the shiteholians are EVERYWHERE. I of course am armed to the teeth, but still! Get me back to America!

The big cities in CA have turned into 3rd world shitholes. From SF, to LA, but didn't realize San Diego was as bad. JD, you got to get out of the cities and see some of the small towns along the coast. The farther North you go the better.

JDRock
27th March 2021, 03:53 PM
i wish no cal would secede and cut itself off from suck remento

ziero0
27th March 2021, 04:51 PM
I resent your irreverent use of the term 'city.' A city denotes civilization, as in culture, learning and a functioning infrastructure.
Civil-ization denotes a process. Specifically it is the process of converting a common law crime to a civil crime. That process entails monetarizing a criminal act (especially those with no victim).

The end result of civilization is a society based upon a flawed legal model.

Civilization is NOT being less than a block away from a Starbucks!