PDA

View Full Version : Why the sudden hate-on for Canada?

steyr_m
1st April 2021, 08:21 AM
I've been lurking on /pol/ the last day, and seems like 1/2 the posts are related to Canada. "Day of the Rake" meme is hilarious btw. Just wondering why this came about all of a sudden.

ziero0
1st April 2021, 09:46 AM
Canadians are just like us ...only better!

steyr_m
1st April 2021, 11:00 AM
Hm yeah..... I dunno about that one. I want to move back to the US. This place is a shit-hole.

osoab
1st April 2021, 02:58 PM
What are the tards hating upon specifically?

Cebu_4_2
1st April 2021, 03:02 PM

There are MEGA tards out in force. At first I thought most were bots but not so much. Were talking MEGA tards against pretty much everything except pedos and the take over of the USi.

Speaking of isreal that population was thrown under the bus too. No Covid 19 shot no groceries for you, no travel, forced and if you refuse you go to prison.

steyr_m
1st April 2021, 04:05 PM

Just posting "F*** Canada" and "Day of the Rake" memes. It was that 1/2 [or .5 if you like metric] of the posts were related to slamming canada.

osoab
1st April 2021, 04:21 PM
Just posting "F*** Canada" and "Day of the Rake" memes. It was that 1/2 [or .5 if you like metric] of the posts were related to slamming canada.

Sounds like tards just tarding.

Anything up with this?

Mysterious brain disease 'cluster' under investigation in Canada (https://www.livescience.com/mystery-brain-disease-cluster-canada.html)

osoab
1st April 2021, 04:22 PM
There are MEGA tards out in force. At first I thought most were bots but not so much. Were talking MEGA tards against pretty much everything except pedos and the take over of the USi.

Speaking of isreal that population was thrown under the bus too. No Covid 19 shot no groceries for you, no travel, forced and if you refuse you go to prison.

Yeah, the question is what is in their "vaccine"?

Cebu_4_2
1st April 2021, 05:06 PM
Yeah, the question is what is in their "vaccine"?

Not what is in it but what it does to the body: http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?103574-LOOK-OUT!!!-Here-comes-the-FOURTH-WAVE-of-the-scary-killer-virus&p=978778&viewfull=1#post978778

steyr_m
1st April 2021, 05:10 PM
Sounds like tards just tarding.

Anything up with this?

Mysterious brain disease 'cluster' under investigation in Canada (https://www.livescience.com/mystery-brain-disease-cluster-canada.html)

Maybe, it's just that I see tards tarding on /pol all the time, but literally... 1/2 of the posts were canadian related. I thought I was missing something.

I haven't heard about the brain disease. I don't watch TV, or read the paper, so maybe why I haven't heard.

cheka.
4th April 2021, 07:07 PM

exactly wrong

canadians make california leftists look like pikers

TOTAL global warming tards, covid tards, etc....

there is part of alberta that is okay -- the oil people. they are scorned by the rest of canadia

canada was settled by british loyalists that fled america when america sought independence

being pathetic p-ssies is in their blood

ziero0
5th April 2021, 03:33 AM
Fixed it. Satisfied?