5th August 2021, 07:10 PM
https://www.bitchute.com/video/DPg9MMVN6hN8/

ziero0
5th August 2021, 07:46 PM
Looks like the underground truck depot in Springfield MO

There are YouTube videos on it.

midnight rambler
5th August 2021, 08:03 PM
The thought occurred to me that was the Missouri facility. (surprised you used the Fed Zone abbreviation for Missouri) However there's other underground facilities shown in that video which do not appear to be the Missouri facility. And how do you explain some random guy interviewing a truck driver at the very entrance?

I met a very interesting, colorful character a couple of months ago. Because of what he does and has done for decades I feel reasonably sure (very sure actually) I can trust what he's witnessed and related to me. He told me that near his office he was on the feeder road of the freeway and a large truck drove up a ramp coming from underground nearby. This intrigued him to the point he unassed his automobile right there in the middle of the street and rushed over to start asking the truck driver questions about what's up (or down should I say). This truck driver told him about the local tunnel he (the truck driver) was familiar with. The location the truck driver said that tunnel terminated at the other end was in the immediate vicinity of a recently shuttered Walmart. Many local folks found it strange that this Walmart would be permanently closed, it's in a great area.

ziero0
6th August 2021, 02:44 AM
"surprised you used the Fed Zone abbreviation for Missouri"

Anything commerce-related can be discussed using federal descriptors without prejudice to natural rights. Teamsters are commercial. WALMART is commercial. MO is commercial (and bankrupt). I am not commercial (and not bankrupt).

Tumbleweed
7th August 2021, 08:39 AM
https://www.bitchute.com/video/DPg9MMVN6hN8/

I drove an eighteen wheeler underground in to an old limestone mine that was being used as a warehouse. Starting at about the 5:00:00 time mark it looks like the place where I picked up that load.