PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Petersen is an anti-white globalist POS

midnight rambler
19th February 2022, 03:02 PM
Gawddam communists are fucking everywhere -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6KtrHVfV0jL0/

woodman
19th February 2022, 03:26 PM
Hidden in plain sight (HIPS). They seem so reasonable and then all of a sudden....they don't.

midnight rambler
19th February 2022, 03:28 PM
Hidden in plain sight (HIPS). They seem so reasonable and then all of a sudden....they don't.

I wasn't able to put my finger on it but I've always had doubts about him and up until now I remained neutral about Peterson. Fuck him, he's going to Hell along with the rest of his Satan worshipping pals.

YukonCornelius
21st February 2022, 01:49 PM
Gawddam communists are fucking everywhere -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6KtrHVfV0jL0/

Dude, you need to relax.

According to you in just the last few weeks, Jordan Petersen, Joe Rogan, Robert Malone, and Russell Brand are ALL either plants, operatives, globalists, or some form of opposition.

Not everything is a conspiracy, dawg.

osoab
21st February 2022, 02:27 PM
Dude, you need to relax.

According to you in just the last few weeks, Jordan Petersen, Joe Rogan, Robert Malone, and Russell Brand are ALL either plants, operatives, globalists, or some form of opposition.

They are.

midnight rambler
21st February 2022, 03:04 PM
Dude, you need to relax.

I gather you've failed to DYODD. The facts (their own words and/or deeds) speak for themselves regarding Malone (in the vaxxx biz promoting a vaxxx for SARS-CoV-2 an alleged pathogen which has NEVER been proven to exist), Petersen (CLEARLY an anti-white globalist based upon the words that he uttered himself), and Rogan (CLEARLY a numbnuts progressive who trims his sails to whichever way the wind blows PROGRESSIVELY based upon the words that he uttered himself). And obviously you're talking out your butt because I've never said anything negative about Russell Brand, I actually like him, dunno where you came up with that.

Bigjon
22nd February 2022, 08:04 AM
Well I think Peterson is a good man trying to do the right thing.

There is no clear road map, when trying to fix this problem.

Nobody recognizes they are shooting us, just with a syringe.

woodman
22nd February 2022, 09:29 AM
Well I think Peterson is a good man trying to do the right thing.

There is no clear road map, when trying to fix this problem.

Nobody recognizes they are shooting us, just with a syringe.

I think Peterson is in the same position as Trump. His allegiance is to the dark side. I have been very impressed with his eloquence and intelligence, his position of personal freedom and integrity, in the past. However, he has proven himself to be something other than what he originally projected.

Bigjon
22nd February 2022, 10:42 AM
I think Peterson is in the same position as Trump. His allegiance is to the dark side. I have been very impressed with his eloquence and intelligence, his position of personal freedom and integrity, in the past. However, he has proven himself to be something other than what he originally projected.

I don't think he understands that there is a dark side.

He has been in academia his whole life and the Jews dominate academia.

YukonCornelius
22nd February 2022, 11:00 AM
I gather you've failed to DYODD. The facts (their own words and/or deeds) speak for themselves regarding Malone (in the vaxxx biz promoting a vaxxx for SARS-CoV-2 an alleged pathogen which has NEVER been proven to exist), Petersen (CLEARLY an anti-white globalist based upon the words that he uttered himself), and Rogan (CLEARLY a numbnuts progressive who trims his sails to whichever way the wind blows PROGRESSIVELY based upon the words that he uttered himself). And obviously you're talking out your butt because I've never said anything negative about Russell Brand, I actually like him, dunno where you came up with that.

Sorry, I did recall incorrectly your assessment on Brand. Which to me, is the most unique one to have faith and trust in given his history with Hollywood and that of the establishment left.

Don’t mean to be over critical, but the white pill and red pill service Rogan, Malone, and Petersen have contributed is basically unmatched.

Culturally and politically, they are all having a very serious and positive impact around the world in exposing the fact that the tyrannical emperor is without any clothes.

Bigjon
22nd February 2022, 11:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcA3rI19jYM

Does not sound like a communist to me.

My first statement was obviously wrong, as this vid clearly shows Peterson sees the dark side.