PDA

View Full Version : It's painful, oh so painful

midnight rambler
31st March 2022, 08:12 AM
Please God make it stop.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2022/03/30/kamalas-latest-word-salad-is-just-50-shades-of-painful-to-watch-n543278

Amanda
5th April 2022, 06:44 PM
Okay, fwiw, I'm not really buying the idea that she's as retarded as they are deliberately making her look. I don't have the time, but I'd be interested in seeing some of her speeches from when she was campaigning for CA senator--did she sound like a moron back then?

I mean she's VP and she's got to have speech writers, so whey are they deliberately making her look like a total idiot?? My only guess is that it's cover for when the US collapses--the sheep will just think, "Oh, well, we had a senile president and a dumb VP, so it's their fault" as opposed to realizing that behind the scenes there was a deliberate plot to destroy America.

keehah
5th April 2022, 07:03 PM
Earlier today:
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1511406895264931840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

NOW - Biden: "My name is Joe Biden. I'm Barack Obama's Vice President."

The shits and giggles administration. Even much of this administration's minyan of Jews don't present as all that smart.

In a related note, watching a few interviews with JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon he presents as a woke simpleton with friendly demeanor (although not near as woke and simple as his political or public servant counterpart).

Not the ruthless braggard psychopathic Big Fiat Banking leaders of past decades. Or at least no longer presenting that way.

It may be now that their end is neigh they have decided to stick around by presenting as woke and dumb rather than jet off to their bunkers.

The odd time I do get exposed to a bit of local corporate news on radio or TV I'm amazed at the amount of and wide variety of speech defects in people who's speaking ability is supposed to be their main asset.

Welcome to the NWO.

keehah
29th April 2022, 08:59 AM
Listened to the newest Project Veritas release:
projectveritas.com: Audio Recording of Company’s Internal All-Hands Meeting Following Elon Musk Takeover … ‘Many Different Feelings About What Is Happening (https://www.projectveritas.com/news/breaking-twitter-insider-leaks-audio-recording-of-companys-internal-all/)’

Parag Agrawal was talking to employees from an inappropriate ego state, as if they were children and he was a parent almost entirely concerned about their feelings. This is inappropriate behavior, and actually a form of abuse towards Twitter staff. Speaking of the abuse, they start the meeting off like the audience was selected for layoffs starting with talking about severance, then later saying people will continue to work as normal at this time. WTF?

I left the corporate world before it got this woke, although working product development in green-tech I often stayed at the desk or in the lab during such company wide meetings cause I did not like being lied to (by excessive management optimism) but the transactional or emotional tone was not also inappropriate.

I do see this inappropriate infantilizing abusive and crazy-making behavior utilized by public service advertising and local corporate news media though. Parag Agrawal competently treated his staff with inappropriate parental infantilizing. Local media and public service, when delivering using this inappropriate infantilizing ego-state and tone do it while they themselves display an infantile tone and/or have actual cognitive and speech defects themselves!

Bottom line: Marxist International Communism desires to maximize disability and child-like (dependent) mental state in all but its predatory (parental abuse) leadership.

https://www.goodtherapy.org/famous-psychologists/eric-berne.html

According to Berne's transactional analysis theory, people can exist in three ego states: adult, parent, and child. A person functioning in the adult role—also called the neopsyche—has healthy interactions that are not heavily influenced either by emotions or by baggage from childhood. People acting in the role of the child—the archaeopsyche—adopt behavior patterns similar to their childhood behavior, often in an attempt to resolve childhood conflicts...

Berne referred to interactions as games; he published a book, Games People Play, that outlined common games people play in their interpersonal interactions. These games involve the switching of roles at some point...

Berne emphasized that healthy interactions involve an assessment that “I'm OK, and so are you,” rather than devaluing either oneself or another person in an interaction.