PDA

View Full Version : A new civilian army in the US.

Ponce
31st March 2010, 04:33 PM
I don't know of you know this but in that new Health Care package that Obama signed there was also a part that says that he could form a civilian army......maybe I am wrong, but I don't think so.

To many of us it would be easier to fight mercs rather than out boys in uniform.

I do know that not far from DC there is a base with about 500 of those guys, however, this is old news to me because I read about it about two years ago in the Prava news or Russian newspaper.

Ponce
31st March 2010, 04:45 PM
By the way, as a Cuban I know that my Eglish sucks so that is ok for you to correct me when it looks to bad.

There will be great changes in what is to come, changes that will never let us go back to what we were at one time......the changes will be in the political arena and also in the economics.

As long as the American people had all that was needed they were keep passive but take away their beer and their everyday tv and comfy food and I am sure that they will finally wake up and revolt against the government, that's something that will change the political arena.

The thing to see will be as to how the government will react, will we have "honest" changes or will Pres Obama become king Obama the first?.

As many of us already know the Zionist from the state of Israel are entrenched in heart of the US government and if we are unable to depart them from there then everything will be for nothing.

At this time our only hope (as I see it) is Ron Poul....."Honest Changes In 2012 Only With Ron Paul"

Awoke
1st April 2010, 05:22 AM
People are going to be so happy to see you here, Ponce.

There are members on GIM asking the mods to lift your ban all the time.

Regarding your post, we are on the fast track to a NWO.

sirgonzo420
1st April 2010, 05:33 AM
Glad to see Ponce around here!

And you too, Awoke!

:D

Awoke
1st April 2010, 05:53 AM
Cheers, SirGonzo. Always a pleasure seeing you too!

Ponce
1st April 2010, 10:00 AM
Thanks guys, I am at "GIM2" under "Silver Condor"........but they all know who I am, let's see what happens :'(