PDA

View Full Version : WTH is really up with GIM?

PDT
1st April 2010, 03:02 AM
If this turns out to be some grotesquely twisted April Fool's "joke," then the site and the moderators will have lost all credibility, without possibility of redemption. I mean, registering three URLs, buying a new copy of vBulletin, and dozens of man-hours to create the site, let alone the man-hours that ordinary members are putting into moving over.

If there is "more than meets the eye," and the site is moving for something akin to that claimed, I wonder if we'll ever find out the real story?

Awoke
1st April 2010, 05:20 AM
What is up is that one moderator for sure is a high ranking Mason. I personally would speculate that some, (if not all) of the other mods are as well, because when he was outed as a Mason (http://hypertiger.blogspot.com/2007/12/they-are-all-over-place-doing-good.html) on the forum, he was not kicked and held his mod status.

Not only that, but the same masonic mod was also an admitted "Government employee", however claims that he is not now.

The place has been infiltrated for a long time, and a data-mining operation. I personally donated money two times, revealing my identity to them via paypal.
Plus I bought the GIM silver rounds, tying my screen name to my personal identity via Apmex. Obviously this was all long before I found out that GIM is a Masonic-controlled Data-mining operation, thanks to the long-banned GIMer Magnes.

The older members from the Golden Agora days now all about this masonic moderator, and I keep in touch with some of the more venerable ones.

wildcard
1st April 2010, 05:25 AM
Yeah, well think about the people from GIM that hadn't fully woke up yet. They are running around like lost puppies. Even with all that information right in front of their face some folks still refuse to get it. Hopefully this shock to the system will open a few more eyes.

As far as them having our personal info, I say so what. I have made my choice, anyone that steps on my land will be rudely received.

If they do I will send emails out to everyone that I can. I don't expect help or even support, but to warn the dozen or so people that might resist.

sirgonzo420
1st April 2010, 05:31 AM
Interesting times, these, eh?

wildcard
1st April 2010, 05:33 AM
Hey SG420! Yeah, I was just thinking, it could be worse, could have been born in the late 30s-early 40s. ;D

Gaillo
1st April 2010, 05:05 PM
bump.

WTH is "up with GIM" is that the controllers of GIM2 basically burned over 2 MILLION posts made by over 5 THOUSAND users with barely a days notice. Shades of Alexandria? You decide.

I guess the real "question" now is whether the hard drives containing the old GIM database are wiped clean, or sitting in a government lab somewhere being analyzed. I'm guessing the 2nd.

singular_me
1st April 2010, 05:17 PM
Interesting... I have been a GIMer for about 6 years and cant describe the frustration I am going through:, I have spent countless hours there. You help build a site and then get thrown out without a warning.

aka goldissima

Steal
1st April 2010, 06:32 PM
Heard rumor had something to do with big crack down that happened on Militias this past weekend. Anyone else hear something likewise? or just run of the mill speculation rummor? Oh, and great to be here, was wondering where everyone with something to actually say went. :P

I am me, I am free
1st April 2010, 06:37 PM
I hope you stick around goldissima, you will be appreciated here.

Horn
1st April 2010, 06:50 PM
Check this thread..

http://goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?798-Mason-s-run-this-website&p=3348&posted=1#post3348

Horn
1st April 2010, 07:31 PM

Yes, give that girl some good karma, she's a valuable asset.

singular_me
1st April 2010, 08:36 PM

tnx for the kudos... there are many back stories, which I wasnt aware of... annoying to say the least. It is tainiting my opinions, about GIM1, in a weird way... just very disappointed.

G

Awoke
1st April 2010, 08:58 PM
They are all making light of it, and the shillsuckers are saying "Doesn't bother me if they're masons". Boy, I knew specaregood was a shill but now its beyond doubt IMO.

wildcard
1st April 2010, 09:04 PM
No reason to be disappointed. It was just a microcosm of real life. People are pretending to be something they're not while they are pulling strings behind the curtain. I would say 95% of those that moved on to GIM2 will never understand this.

Libertytree
1st April 2010, 09:12 PM
I don't really get caught up in the whole masonic thing but it's the sheer unabashed, illogical, bullsh!t story that's been parsed out that befundles me! People that smart don't do things this stupid, something smells very, very wrong.

JJ.G0ldD0t
1st April 2010, 09:13 PM
What's the purpose of this thread ? I realize it's April Fool's day, but your post insults the founders of GIM in case you're not aware of that.

~AD~

And why would that be insulting AD ..... Hmmmm?

wildcard
1st April 2010, 09:14 PM
Wow, AD went on to GIM2 as well? I thought better of him.

I am me, I am free
1st April 2010, 09:15 PM
The latest from Russ:

This is G-khan and I will tell you what happened and you can think what you want after that. After almost 8 years of running of conceiving GIM I want to move on and do other things and work on other projects. I believe what I conceived in my mind and got support to start GIM from from the 7 other founders it was time to move on. I told them I wanted to shut down the site and they wanted it to continue. I said ok start a new site and as long as it is much like the old GIM I will support it. It was I who wanted the old site deleted and gone - no one else. My reason was I did some good work at GIM and wanted it ended as a job well done. I have no privs on this new site and I want no privs here - I can't delete a post or move a thread or tinker with the server. I don't have any of the passwords - I am the same as all posters and that is what I requested.

If you don't believe this as the truth and think there is a bunch more to it than that - well that is your problem. It is a very thankless job at times being in charge of a site. Users complain when you make any changes including improvements. Some people will thank you but you have people who whine about everything - I have been accused of being a zionist and a mason - pure hogwash! I fight daily for the Constitution and its freedoms I have dedicated my life (the little I have left) to educate and pass on what I can.

Some of you will believe this. To the rest who don't kiss my ass and why don't you take your ass to a site where you believe the people are telling you the truth who run it. If you think something else happened or there is some big plot you need to see a Dr. as you are very sick...

Russ

I am me, I am free
1st April 2010, 09:18 PM
I see no justification there for flushing all that valuable content down the memory hole.

sirgonzo420
1st April 2010, 09:18 PM
The latest from Russ:

This is G-khan and I will tell you what happened and you can think what you want after that. After almost 8 years of running of conceiving GIM I want to move on and do other things and work on other projects. I believe what I conceived in my mind and got support to start GIM from from the 7 other founders it was time to move on. I told them I wanted to shut down the site and they wanted it to continue. I said ok start a new site and as long as it is much like the old GIM I will support it. It was I who wanted the old site deleted and gone - no one else. My reason was I did some good work at GIM and wanted it ended as a job well done. I have no privs on this new site and I want no privs here - I can't delete a post or move a thread or tinker with the server. I don't have any of the passwords - I am the same as all posters and that is what I requested.

If you don't believe this as the truth and think there is a bunch more to it than that - well that is your problem. It is a very thankless job at times being in charge of a site. Users complain when you make any changes including improvements. Some people will thank you but you have people who whine about everything - I have been accused of being a zionist and a mason - pure hogwash! I fight daily for the Constitution and its freedoms I have dedicated my life (the little I have left) to educate and pass on what I can.

Some of you will believe this. To the rest who don't kiss my ass and why don't you take your ass to a site where you believe the people are telling you the truth who run it. If you think something else happened or there is some big plot you need to see a Dr. as you are very sick...

Russ

"good work" eh?

hmmmm

wildcard
1st April 2010, 09:20 PM
There is no justification. It could have been set up as a read only archive. What a loser.

wildcard
1st April 2010, 09:21 PM
He should have kept his mouth shut, but he's too fucking stupid to even get that right. At least with rumors flying around and people trying to make sense of it a few theories at least give him room to not look like a complete douchebag. Now he has removed any doubts.

I am me, I am free
1st April 2010, 09:23 PM
There is no justification. It could have been set up as a read only archive. What a loser.

You are absolutely spot-on. None of this makes any sense. Surely at least one of the other mods would've broached the notion of a read only archive. And if Russ wanted to disassociate himself, he could have simply deleted his entire account.

JJ.G0ldD0t
1st April 2010, 09:23 PM
Man I just dont get it - GK always seemed so genuine. I want to believe him... Obviously he has no love for masons or zionists, yet he threw in his lot with one - maybe more... He had to know at least that SV had .gov ties....

Hard to know what to think.

wildcard
1st April 2010, 09:26 PM
Yeah, it has to do with that Maguire whistleblower on the CFTC thread I posted. He's trying to do something with that...hell if I know what, but that is what he was telling the folks that contacted him to help him.

General of Darkness
1st April 2010, 09:27 PM
I fucking swear, I'm so sick of hearing about GIM. This is the second time I've been through this dance.

wildcard
1st April 2010, 09:29 PM
Best way to get through it is start spamming content. :)

Son-of-Liberty
1st April 2010, 09:34 PM
I see no justification there for flushing all that valuable content down the memory hole.

That is what red flagged the whole thing for me. Some of the information and exchanging of ideas was priceless. If you want to go off grid or disassociate yourself, or whatever, no prob, but take some time to salvage what you can.

They might as well have burned a bunch of rare books the way they burned the forum.

I had another forum I frequent blow up about a month ago. It's not cool.

JJ.G0ldD0t
1st April 2010, 09:36 PM
Library at Alexandria man...

wildcard called it

sirgonzo420
1st April 2010, 09:39 PM
Library at Alexandria man...

wildcard called it

That's exactly what I thought when I saw what was happening.

:'(

Awoke
1st April 2010, 09:40 PM
When is Henny Penny joining us?

PDT
1st April 2010, 10:49 PM
Heard rumor had something to do with big crack down that happened on Militias this past weekend. Anyone else hear something likewise? or just run of the mill speculation rummor? Oh, and great to be here, was wondering where everyone with something to actually say went. :P

Carl M. Andersen aka Skyvike registered goldismoney2.com on March 13, 2010.

PDT
1st April 2010, 10:51 PM
They are all making light of it, and the shillsuckers are saying "Doesn't bother me if they're masons". Boy, I knew specaregood was a shill but now its beyond doubt IMO.

specsaregood is a POS.

Too bad his specs are of Chinese standards.

PDT
1st April 2010, 10:52 PM

He was the only moderator I personally invited here.

PDT
1st April 2010, 10:54 PM
I'm calling huge BS on that... he can call me sick if he wants, but...
HE'S a horribly SICK FVCK if he thinks that he can honor the "good work" he did on GIM as a "job well done" by nuking it, and everyone elses work there too! :o
P.S. I never heard anyone calling G-Khan a mason... don't know where he got that from.

"I have been accused of being a zionist and a mason - pure hogwash! I fight daily for the Constitution and its freedoms"

Read that again. Think of it this way: "I am not a mason or zionist because I fight for the Constitution and its freedoms."

PDT
1st April 2010, 10:56 PM
Indeed... he lost EVERYTHING - a good work, a good community of people, and the chance to keep making a difference in the future.

GIM 1 WAS "fighting for the Constitution and its freedoms." Now what's he got, some faggy letters to politicians and some Ron Paul yard signs?

PDT
1st April 2010, 10:57 PM
Man I just dont get it - GK always seemed so genuine. I want to believe him... Obviously he has no love for masons or zionists, yet he threw in his lot with one - maybe more... He had to know at least that SV had .gov ties....

Hard to know what to think.

I've been called paranoid, but I'll say it again: I'm not convinced that that is Russell Townsend.

Too terse, too disingenuous.

MAGNES
1st April 2010, 10:57 PM
"good work" eh?

hmmmm

It is good work for a mason if he is one, something tells me it is all skyvike though.

It's the same work the Khans did, the Turko Mongols burning down Byzantium.
But for the most part the libraries were evacuated to Italy.
The masons now use the double headed eagle as their own.
And the word Byzantine is a dirty word.
Eustace Mullins even writes about this.

Gkhans name implies he is a high level mason, the Khan and the G,
individually and when combined, skyvike called him "worshipful master"
sometimes ? skyvike was Jr Warden, that is up there near the top.
Warden is usually 32 with a year away to 33 where they drink blood
out of skulls, real skulls, just like the real Turko Mongol Khans.
They are from Khazaria too.

Where is aeondaze the troll from hell to accuse me of being a nationalistic Greek.
His family is masons too, and he joined antonio when antonio was calling for
murdering germans.

PDT
1st April 2010, 10:58 PM
I f*cking swear, I'm so sick of hearing about GIM. This is the second time I've been through this dance.

Then don't read the threads!!!!!!

You're making for "we need a policy on this." And we don't need or want that.

PDT
1st April 2010, 11:00 PM
When is Henny Penny joining us?

Probably tomorrow... she's got a cold and went to bed about an hour ago, after I stir-fried a bunch of garlic into dinner!

Cool, another girl member! My wife will be coming aboard soon, too. She refused to go to GIM 2.

PDT
1st April 2010, 11:02 PM
sometimes ?

Good catch, Magnes! If SV called GK "worshipful master," then I would consider that prima facie evidence that GK is a Mason. And a high ranker, too.

sirgonzo420
1st April 2010, 11:03 PM
sometimes ?

Good catch, Magnes! If SV called GK "worshipful master," then I would consider that prima facie evidence that GK is a Mason. And a high ranker, too.

GK also mentioned the "good works" he did at GIM before pulling it.

dysgenic
1st April 2010, 11:09 PM
Yup. Too much evidence. I propose not only that Russ is a Mason, but that he knew that we would figure out that he is. That's why they closed the site down on April Fools. That's why Skydyke called him 'worshipful master'.

saint
2nd April 2010, 10:05 AM

Me too. :o

I never got to see this post - I had lost interest and only stopped by occasionally to check out numi and trading info (some expert poster's whose opinions i respected).

i was traveling during the meltdown and missed all the SHTF.

As far as Gkahn telling folks to kiss his ass - I 'm sorry i missed that - I would have liked to replied.
Way yo treat the folks that helped build your site. Asshole.

End of rant.
Think I will ask him directly, on GIM2, if he posted this.

Awoke
4th April 2010, 08:16 PM
I don't believe that post was by the Real G-Khan either. That is not his style.