PDA

View Full Version : Whistleblower Maguire audio at kingworldnews:

wildcard
1st April 2010, 04:49 AM
http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2010/3/30_Andrew_Maguire_&_Adrian_Douglass_files/Andrew%20Maguire%203%3A30%3A2010.mp3

Guy was in a hit and run the next day:

http://www.gata.org/node/8477

wildcard
1st April 2010, 06:01 AM
This is bombshell stuff for PM hounds.

Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert's take on it:

http://ia331207.us.archive.org/0/items/MaxKeiserRadio-TheTruthAboutMarketsNz-31March2010/tamnz-310310.mp3

Awoke
1st April 2010, 06:07 AM
Holy shit man, I knew that was coming!!

And look at the live PM charts today. They're spiking. I posted about it in the PM section.

wildcard
1st April 2010, 06:09 AM
If China jumps in the dollar will crash any day and PMs will literally go to the moon, but the price of a loaf of bread (in frns) will too.

Awoke
1st April 2010, 06:25 AM
*Fingers Crossed*

;)

wildcard
1st April 2010, 06:30 AM
Haha, I hope you have some wheat kernels and a grinder stashed. I am in the middle of a huge renovation at my house...well, who am I kidding, it's a rebuild, but I'm thinking of spending my budget on more preps and delaying my work. I can live with a sagging floor, but I gotta eat right? :D

If TSHTF maybe I'll go move in to the local bankster's house.

Awoke
1st April 2010, 06:41 AM
I have about 6 months worth of canned goods, pasta, meats, etc, and I'm comfortable living off water for extended periods of time as well.

(So is my wife)

I have about 10 4-gallon jugs of distilled water stored too.

Meager PM supply.

DMac
1st April 2010, 07:37 AM
Sophisticated attack disables King World News site for 2 hours
http://www.gata.org/node/8494

Submitted by cpowell on Thu, 2010-04-01 02:36. Section: Daily Dispatches

10:25p ET Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dear Friend of GATA and Gold (and Silver):

Internet servers hosting the King World News Internet site, which today posted a half-hour interview with three GATA board members, were attacked and disabled tonight from approximately 8 to 10 p.m. ET.

The servers are maintained by one of the largest Internet site hosting companies in the world and one of its technicians told King World News proprietor Eric King, "We cannot figure out why this cluster of servers is being attacked." The King World News site host has maintained the site on a "grid" system of servers so that ordinary technical problems with any one server cannot disable the site, but tonight's attack was sophisticated and brought down the entire grid.

King and his family have not been attacked and one may suppose that what happened tonight at least is preferable to being rammed by a hit-and-run driver, as CFTC whistleblower Andrew Maguire and his wife were rammed in London the day after GATA disclosed at last week's hearing of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission that Maguire had given the commission detailed warning of a manipulation of the futures market and the commission had done nothing about it.

At this hour the King World News interview with the three GATA board members -- GATA Chairman Bill Murphy, Adrian Douglas, and your secretary/treasurer -- appears to be accessible again here:

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2010/3/31_GATA.html

If King World News is becoming Radio Free America, this sort of thing may happen again.

CHRIS POWELL, Secretary/Treasurer
Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc.

Awoke
1st April 2010, 08:07 AM
TPTB are pissed.

They are terrified.

wildcard
1st April 2010, 08:14 AM
So if this is true and gets around...all fiat crashes right? Then the true price of pms will skyrocket and then crash also? But we can still use them for barter and stuff. I'm glad I bought those canadian maples with the $5 face at least. ;D

sirgonzo420
1st April 2010, 08:16 AM
I have no speakers here - can someone give me the gist of it?

DMac
1st April 2010, 08:18 AM
Basically, there is 1 ounce of gold to every 100 ounces traded on the markets. Gold would explode should the paper ponzi fail.

I have no speakers here - can someone give me the gist of it?

http://fofoa.blogspot.com/2010/03/1001.html

100:1

Gold is no longer held captive by a fixed parity with the dollar. Today it is trapped politically in parity with a price discovery futures market leveraged at 100:1. But free gold is where we are heading, without a doubt. It is where monetary evolution is taking us. It is where debt evolution is taking us. It is where global political evolution is taking us. It is both a market process and a political process, global in scale. And we ask, "how will freegold materialize?" Ask how, not when.

As for when, I already have my answer. It is materializing now, right before my eyes.

Something important has changed. Can you feel it? It started about 12 months ago and has changed more in the last month alone than it did in the previous 12 months, and more in the previous 12 months than in the past 12 years.

Can you figure out what it is?

GO GATA!

Awoke
1st April 2010, 08:35 AM
I never realized how busy GATA is, or how much good work they do, until this scandal erupted.

Their site is very busy as well, with article posted frequently.

coopersmith
1st April 2010, 08:37 AM
the folk at GATA are a hard working bunch. Theyve been at it for over 10 years now, putting their case together........ ;)

Awoke
1st April 2010, 09:07 AM
I was talking to Bellevue Bully the other day, and he was acting as if this story was old Hat.

Am I missing something? I thought this was just breaking?

wildcard
1st April 2010, 09:07 PM
This is important! This means something!

Awoke
1st April 2010, 10:04 PM
Sent in an email:

[quote=GATA]
Attack on King World News site meant to shut it down

Submitted by cpowell on 08:49PM ET Thursday, April 1, 2010. Section: Daily Dispatches

11:45p ET Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dear Friend of GATA and Gold (and Silver):

King World News today received more detail about yesterday's attack on its Internet site, which happened soon after the posting of Eric King's half-hour interview with GATA Chairman Bill Murphy, board member Adrian Douglas, and your secretary/treasurer about last week's hearing of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

The major Internet hosting company that maintains the King World News site reported to King World News: "Your hosting account is the target of a distributed denial of service attack. To protect the network resources, we have temporarily placed your Web site behind a network filter. Once the attack has ended, service will be restored to normal. ... Computers were attacking your account."

Wikipedia says a distributed denial-of-service attack "is an attempt to make a computer resource unavailable to its intended users. Although the means to carry out, motives for, and targets of a DDoS attack may vary, it generally consists of the concerted efforts of a person or people to prevent an Internet site or service from functioning efficiently or at all, temporarily or indefinitely."

Eric King told GATA today, "We are on one of the top grid server systems in the world, where traffic is not an issue, and this has never happened before. This was a case of an entity needing to silence the messenger."

No Internet site has given as much voice to GATA and other pro-gold and free-market advocates as King World News has, so given the scope of the attack on the the King World News Internet site, it is hard not be awfully suspicious about it.

King's interview with Murphy, Douglas, and your secretary/treasurer can be found here:

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2010/3/31_G...

Meanwhile, GATA's friend Trace Mayer, proprietor of RunToGold.com, reports that his March 28 commentary on last week's hearing of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission --

http://www.runtogold.com/2010/03/cftc-gold-and-silver-hearing-is-old-new...

-- was followed by a similarly massive attack on RunToGold's Internet server. "To handle spikes in traffic," Mayer says, "I am on an expensive enterprise-level cloud server with a company that handles hosting for some of the big dogs, like Sony and Toyota, and my server got hammered. The site was down for 2 1/2 hours, from about noon to 2:30p PT on March 30. There were no issues with my hosting provider and it appears we have everything under control now. I have never had an issue like this before. Anyway, it looks like we have someone's attention. Keep yanking on that tail."

GATA indeed will keep yanking on that tail but our friends also risk getting bitten. We're grateful to them for that.

CHRIS POWELL, Secretary/Treasurer
Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc.

Son-of-Liberty
1st April 2010, 10:41 PM
Great thread Wildcard. ;D

There is still 25 million ounces of silver that should have been delivered in march, still waiting to be delivered at the COMEX. One day past and counting.

This could be the perfect storm.

Horn
2nd April 2010, 08:04 AM
This story dispels any notion that the major banks are here to work with us.

Is a good on to pass around to family & friends.