PDA

View Full Version : Hello again everyone!

Gaillo
1st April 2010, 12:10 PM
Greetings to you all!

Thought I'd drop by and register... and see what this new place is like! Good to see some familiar faces!

Can anyone here give me a concise list of bannable offenses? I'm not planning on being banned, or "bending the rules", I'm just hoping this place is not arbitrary like GIM was...

Best to you all,
Gaillo

wildcard
1st April 2010, 12:11 PM
Howdy! So far no rules have been given, but I'm sure there has to be a few. If things got too rowdy then some shill would whine to the ISP and get us shut down.

sirgonzo420
1st April 2010, 12:13 PM
Hey Gaillo!

As for the rules, who knows... but better not talk about "those who must not be named" just in case.

;D

PDT
1st April 2010, 12:14 PM
Hey Gaillo!

As for the rules, who knows... but better not talk about "those who must not be named" just in case.

;D

You mean the International Jewish Banksters?

sirgonzo420
1st April 2010, 12:16 PM
Hey Gaillo!

;D

You mean the International Jewish Banksters?

**gasps at the horror**

JJ.G0ldD0t
1st April 2010, 12:17 PM
Hey Gaillo

glad you found it man.

madfranks
1st April 2010, 12:18 PM
Hi Gaillo - glad you're here.

Horn
1st April 2010, 12:20 PM
Good to see you Gaillo, yes it looks like we have a pretty good sized group here already.

Hopefully this will workout, better?

JohnQPublic
1st April 2010, 12:21 PM
Hello all!

Glad to see you all come over. I will set-up some reasonable rules, so please just use good common sense in the mean time.

As I said over at GIM I (JoeSixPack- JohnQPublic is my other incarnation, or as I say, my cuz) I just started this site on a whim. I saw all the confusion, anger, and thought, hey this is my chance to start something on gold-silver.us, and give everyone a refuge depending on what is actually happening on GIM.

crazychicken
1st April 2010, 01:02 PM
Greetings to you all!

Thought I'd drop by and register... and see what this new place is like! Good to see some familiar faces!

Can anyone here give me a concise list of bannable offenses? I'm not planning on being banned, or "bending the rules", I'm just hoping this place is not arbitrary like GIM was...

Best to you all,
Gaillo

Hey--Glad to see you!

CC

Ponce
1st April 2010, 03:47 PM
I for one believe that we don't need babysitters and that we can police ourselves when we have to.

When someone posts like an idiot (oh oh , poor Ponce) I am sure that many will let him know....but specially the why of it.

Neuro
2nd April 2010, 01:59 PM
Hi everyone!

Nice to have found this place... Seems like the better parts of GIM is here...

WebTech
2nd April 2010, 02:30 PM
I for one believe that we don't need babysitters and that we can police ourselves when we have to.

When someone posts like an idiot (oh oh , poor Ponce) I am sure that many will let him know....but specially the why of it.

I'm not going to babysit this gang of redneck/revelotionary/opinionated freeks!

You guys police your own, only call me when you are out of bullets. I can't speak for JQP though. I'd kinda watch out for him. :D