PDA

View Full Version : Message from JoeSixPack

madfranks
1st April 2010, 12:16 PM
I was able to take a screen shot before GIM went down; attached is J6P's post concerning the creation of this site. Figured I'd post it so it would be clear to everyone.

sirgonzo420
1st April 2010, 12:19 PM
Hopefully this place will stay a "refuge".

wildcard
1st April 2010, 12:20 PM
Hope so, but I don't know JSP or his plans.

JohnQPublic
1st April 2010, 12:26 PM
Thanks, madfranks! I'm glad you got that. I went back to get a screen shot but was already banned at that point.

DMac
1st April 2010, 01:44 PM
JQP,

Thanks for the scramble to get this forum up and open to the public.

A question regarding configuration, when it comes to copying the source code (html) from sites into posts, is there a way for the forum to use that code? Or is this something only capable in an upgraded forum software?

I have the same question regarding hyperlinks (having a link show up as words rather than the url).

TIA

AlterEgo
1st April 2010, 03:49 PM
JQP,

Thanks for the scramble to get this forum up and open to the public.

A question regarding configuration, when it comes to copying the source code (html) from sites into posts, is there a way for the forum to use that code? Or is this something only capable in an upgraded forum software?

I have the same question regarding hyperlinks (having a link show up as words rather than the url).

TIA

html code is not available in this version 1.1.11 of "smf". It is available with the v2 RC versions now being tested.