PDA

View Full Version : Question you should all consider.

Gaillo
1st April 2010, 01:32 PM
OK...

It looks like (at least so far...) this site has the potential to usurp GIM as the new place for free-flow and exchange of important ideas regarding the truly IMPORTANT stuff going on on this planet.

My question to all of you is:

How do we "spread the word" to the good people over on GIM2 so they can find this place?

Any input would be GREATLY appreciated - I might even be willing to register over there for the SOLE purpose of letting them know, if there's an effective way to do it!

Gaillo

JJ.G0ldD0t
1st April 2010, 01:37 PM
Well- I registered over there in the mad rush...

Somehow I found out (not by a "sanctioned invite" I was told not to tell) the day b4 the announcement.

So - you could PM those that you had a cordial relationship with....

madfranks
1st April 2010, 01:51 PM
I don't see why one couldn't simply register at GIM2 and PM those who you want to show this site to. Send them a few links to the threads being posted here, maybe the member list, and see if anyone wants to join.

It's still far too soon to see what will happen once the dust settles. There is a lot of excitement going on right now and we need to see who will stick with this forum once things calm down.

Ponce
1st April 2010, 03:50 PM
Hey Gaillo, just look at how many posts I already have........pretty soon I'll be here all alone asking questions and answering myself hahahahahahhahahahah.

MAGNES
1st April 2010, 04:21 PM
Hang around, we will do something.

Gailo, you saw what I was posting and how paranoid they are.

Gone gone, and you too, gone.

BANNNNED !!!

Horn
1st April 2010, 04:55 PM
I've already PM'd a few over there who said they may be checking it out in a bit.

You don't want it too big, then you get what you had at GIM, a mess.

Some of my best moments at GIM were when there were only 5 or 6 guys on.

The attention is then directed towards a certain subject, and you get some really good insights.

Those threads are what make it grow.