PDA

View Full Version : While we're being pissed at GIM, The khazars bombed the heck out of Gaza

General of Darkness
1st April 2010, 06:39 PM
Israeli aircraft strike Gaza
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20100401/i/r607018117.jpg

Wounded Palestinian girl is carried into Al-Shifa hospital following Israeli air strikes in Gaza Reuters – A wounded Palestinian girl is carried into Al-Shifa hospital following Israeli air strikes in Gaza April …

1 hr 59 mins ago

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip – Israeli aircraft have struck multiple targets in the Gaza Strip following a rocket attack on southern Israel.

No injuries were reported.

The Israeli military says aircraft struck four targets early Friday: two weapons-making factories and two weapons-storage facilities.

Hamas security officials say 10 sites were hit: a cheese factory, a movie-making complex built by the territory's Islamic militant Hamas rulers and open areas where militants train.

The military said the airstrikes came in response to a rocket attack Thursday, which caused no injuries.

A string of recent Palestinian rocket attacks on southern Israel has ratcheted up tensions. Last year, Israel conducted a bruising war in Gaza after years of rocket attacks.

NOTICE HOW THERE'S VERY LITTLE REPORTING ABOUT THIS. >:(

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100401/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

wildcard
1st April 2010, 06:40 PM
Yeah, you have to keep things in perspective. They have taken over our country, but at least they aren't dropping white phosphorous on us....yet.

philo beddoe
1st April 2010, 06:46 PM
Kind of makes you step back and look at the whole GIM thing in a different light, doesn't it! How many of US have bombs falling on OUR heads tonight? :-\
That is true....but we have a system designed to make us slaves from birth...have us work hard and dream as adults (millionaires and rock stars) we strive into retirement...and then they figure out how to take it all from us so our children and grandchildren are again born slaves....

philo beddoe
1st April 2010, 06:56 PM
Kind of makes you step back and look at the whole GIM thing in a different light, doesn't it! How many of US have bombs falling on OUR heads tonight? :-\
That is true....but we have a system designed to make us slaves from birth...have us work hard and dream as adults (millionaires and rock stars) we strive into retirement...and then they figure out how to take it all from us so our children and grandchildren are again born slaves....

You're preaching to the choir, my friend. Most of us here are VERY aware of our situation in this country - I wasn't trying to make it all seem "peachy" with my post, just trying to make the comparison between being BOMBED and having your favorite forum co-opted and shut down! 8)
no problem....I do tend to get preachy sometimes ....ok here's one...".A man's got to know his limitations" Dirty Harry

Book
1st April 2010, 07:44 PM
Yeah, you have to keep things in perspective. They have taken over our country, but at least they aren't dropping white phosphorous on us....yet.

http://jcrue.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/tsa_profiling.jpg

ZOG is already installing Gaza/West Bank checkpoints all over America. Mossad is now training our airport TSA friskers using x-ray machines purchased from the Chertoff corporation. Soon enough our Zio-Homeland Security will be just like Palestine. We will all be living in a Gaza soon.

Waco and Ruby Ridge sustained everything except white phosphorous.