PDA

View Full Version : The Infamous Diatribe of a Despot

philo beddoe
1st April 2010, 06:50 PM
Says SkyBitch
The attempts of a loud few to make Goldismoney into their personal soapbox to spout their ethnic, faith, and religion-based hatemongering continues. We've lost several good and long-contributing members because of it and this is unacceptable.

I would personally like to apologize to the LADIES and GENTLEMEN on the forum for allowing my vigilance to lapse and the quality and environment in the forum to be degraded.

No more.

If you attempt to hijack a thread into a debate/argument about your pet topic, which is clearly not the intent of the member who started the thread, that is considered SPAM and violates our "No advertising" rule.

If you start a thread or make a post that calls attention to, or tries to place blame on someone for some problem because of their ethnic, religious, or national ties or beliefs, that is a PERSONAL ATTACK upon every individual in the group concerned. This violates our "No personal attacks" rule.

This means, if you (for example) make a post to the effect that, "Mr. Iversen, a known long time member of the "Sons of Norway" is obviously guilty of the charge of Herring abuse, purely because of his affiliation with this well known Herring abusing organization." that you will be in violation of this rule.
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=64345&highlight=skykike

Anyone figure Karl Anderson is planning a run for office, and wants to eliminate his history with GIM?

General of Darkness
1st April 2010, 06:52 PM
LOL, I remember that. Good times.