PDA

View Full Version : Looks like a "Thanks" feature was just added.

Gaillo
1st April 2010, 06:55 PM
Don't know if you all noticed, but it looks like a new thanks-type feature has just been added beneath our usernames. This one has "Smite" as well! Good times... good times! ;D

I am me, I am free
1st April 2010, 06:57 PM
Don't know if you all noticed, but it looks like a new thanks-type feature has just been added beneath our usernames. This one has "Smite" as well! Good times... good times! ;D

Good, then I'll be the first to smite you.

I am me, I am free
1st April 2010, 07:00 PM

Good, then I'll be the first to smite you.

From hells heart - I smite BACK at thee if you do! ;D

It's all good, I simply went to another one of your posts and gave a thumbs up as an offset.

General of Darkness
1st April 2010, 07:02 PM
LMAO, within a week, we'll all have 95% smites.

I am me, I am free
1st April 2010, 07:49 PM
Ouch!!!!

I've been Smoted/Smited/Smitten/Whatever... and it burns!!! ;D

I noticed the one 'applaud' I gave you canceled out the one 'smite', so that single smite you have is from someone else and not me.

Too bad we can't see who's doing what to whom with respect to that. One poster can rack up several smites against someone and no one would have a clue as to how many other posters were involved.

PDT
1st April 2010, 10:26 PM

MUCH, MUCH better than the simple "Thanks" of vBulletin!

I've always wanted a NO THANKS (smite) button!

DMac
2nd April 2010, 06:20 AM
You guys are a bunch of Anti-Smites!!!! :P