PDA

View Full Version : Robert Welch, Founder of The John Birch Society

AlterEgo
2nd April 2010, 07:24 AM
Great speech by Robert Welch, Founder of The John Birch Society. Kinda creepy when you think how long ago he gave it. He knew.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AZU0c8DAIU4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

DMac
2nd April 2010, 08:24 AM
Just keep in mind, when reading about or w/e, the JBS was setup by Rockefeller as a gatekeeper organization.

Per Eustace Mullins:

On the John Birch Society...

JBS was setup by Nelson Rockefeller. I knew two people at the original meeting. They needed a right-wing, anti-communist organization. NR decided that Robert Welch was the man to run JBS, so he arranged for the sale of Welch's Candy Co. (where Robert Welch had been working for his brother John) to Nabisco (which was a Rockefeller controlled company) at a highly inflated price and Welch was given an income to run the John Birch Society.

Revilo Oliver was a good friend of mine and he was one of the founders of the JBS. He and I were sitting in his living room once and he told me that he knew Nelson Rockefeller ran the Birch Society because he had a revolving fund at Chase Manhattan Bank, and whenever Welch needed a quarter million dollars to meet the payroll, he'd go to CMB and withdraw the money.

Oliver told you that?

Himself. One of the founders, can't ask for better authority than that.

AlterEgo
2nd April 2010, 08:53 AM
Just keep in mind, when reading about or w/e, the JBS was setup by Rockefeller as a gatekeeper organization.

Per Eustace Mullins:

On the John Birch Society...

JBS was setup by Nelson Rockefeller. I knew two people at the original meeting. They needed a right-wing, anti-communist organization. NR decided that Robert Welch was the man to run JBS, so he arranged for the sale of Welch's Candy Co. (where Robert Welch had been working for his brother John) to Nabisco (which was a Rockefeller controlled company) at a highly inflated price and Welch was given an income to run the John Birch Society.

Revilo Oliver was a good friend of mine and he was one of the founders of the JBS. He and I were sitting in his living room once and he told me that he knew Nelson Rockefeller ran the Birch Society because he had a revolving fund at Chase Manhattan Bank, and whenever Welch needed a quarter million dollars to meet the payroll, he'd go to CMB and withdraw the money.

Oliver told you that?

Himself. One of the founders, can't ask for better authority than that.

Knew that, but the speech did outline xactly just how they were going to do it and they did. Then vilify themselves to make the sheep conform.

The great sleeping masses duh.

philo beddoe
2nd April 2010, 12:49 PM
JBS is just a diversion........stays away from the joos.....names the "anglophile" network. talks about the queen of England..... and predicted the world would be run by Moscow I'll pass

General of Darkness
2nd April 2010, 01:20 PM
I've heard that speech many times, it's a shame the Bircher s got hijacked by the khazars. >:(